Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Are we sure these are real and not more fakes like Turalyon killing Alleria or First Arcanist Thalyssra being First Conqueror Thalyssra?
    I had these orders in my hands so to speak

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    That is an actual battle and actual war.
    Define "Actual war". Because this kind of thing isn't actually that uncommon in war.

I don't mind being full on evil, if that is where they are going with this. Heck, I loved playing chaos in Warhammer online. However, I am not a fan of rehashing storylines, and this is pretty damn close to garrosh. I also am not a fan of the horde having a new warchief every expac. This is not as clever as a harry potter book and warchief is not the defense of the dark arts instructor.

Still, its kinda early yet so I will withhold judgment.

Good,

Fuck all this PC lets hold hands and dance around being friends BBC Kids TV bullshit.

Enter the Game of Thones, whose going to die next, bloodbath

About bloody time as well

Sylvannas won't be killed off, sylvannas is the one to bring back fun to azeroth

7+ Year Old Account
    That is an actual battle and actual war.

And btw, it's your dear Lick Queen that is gonna blight bomb it.

You have issues buddy.
    Well ya blight the city so the alliance can't have it. I don't care why the Undercity was attacked all that matters to me is that it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Stooned View Post
    I think a better fate for her would not be to kill her off. Maybe she is cast out and hunted...she goes to Northerend, kills Bolvar's LK and assumed the helm of domination.

Idk...I hate her as a character (which I suppose is Blizz' intent...) but I don't want to have her killed / kill her - just for her to be seen for what she is, and let her go her own path...the LK path just appears apt.
    She could also replace Helya. She seems to have unfinished business with her.

Personnally I like Sylvanas, maybe not as the legitimate Warchief, but hey, Voljin put her in charge after his death, and Voljin didnt choose her for nothing.
    She has a tragic story and she's driven by vengeance. IMO she makes a fierce character, can't wait to see the outcome of her story in BfA. It seems like a Jaina/Sylvanas confrontation is inevitable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I don't see anything wrong with that. In real life we were doing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by sumerian999 View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._for_the_good/

How can you even defend this?! THOSE ARE ARE HER OWN ORDERS!

The Horde is turning completely insane! What the hell! Civilian massacres? No survivors?

''No survivors. All shall serve me, in the end.'' = ''For in the final hour, all must serve the one, true, KING!''

Sylvanas is officially Lich King 2.0, and whoever who claims to have a shred of honor should leave the Horde. The Horde is more disgusting than ever.

Let's see the Tauren and Pandaren justify supporting this. Hell, even Thalysra's Nightborne who claimed to want to join this world as its defenders, and not as bloodthirsty conquerors.

The Orcs are used to genocide, so I'm sure quite a few of them don't mind. Only a sliver of Orcs in the Saurfang branch understand this is turning the Horde back to its genocidal roots.
    This just in, the Alliance declared War on the Horde when they got their noses in our Azerite, now they'll burn and everyone asociated with them

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with that. In real life we were doing it all the time.
    We live in a very sheltered world now after World War II. We can't even imagine war before it and people declare "WAR CRIME" whenever something the UN wouldn't like happens in a medieval video game.

Just me or does something seem.. off.. about the letter having to say "Signed by the Dark Lady herself."? That makes me think something fishy is going on there.

That might be true and it is fine if it is done against an npc faction but usually those who fully turn against a playable faction are quite close to the chopping block, the parallels between MoP and BfA are staggering at this point.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    She could also replace Helya. She seems to have unfinished business with her.

Personnally I like Sylvanas, maybe not as the legitimate Warchief, but hey, Voljin put her in charge after his death, and Voljin didnt choose her for nothing.
    She has a tragic story and she's driven by vengeance. IMO she makes a fierce character, can't wait to see the outcome of her story in BfA. It seems like a Jaina/Sylvanas confrontation is inevitable.
    Oh yeah man, the Helya idea is awesome.

I should have coloured what I said a little more - I like Sylvanas' character as she has an interesting story, but I dislike the character and actions of Sylvanas. She's actually the last bastion of very interesting writing that Blizz has produced and continued.

Poq'yith mazzka awan ki uhnish'philfgsh

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, of course Arrashi. In real life people kill, rape, steal, etc all the time. Doesn't make it correct. Ad populum

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    Well, of course Arrashi. In real life people kill, rape, steal, etc all the time. Doesn't make it correct. Ad populum
    As long as there isn't international body that can't punish you for it - is cool.

So lets do this like they did in 17th century.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    That might be true and it is fine if it is done against an npc faction but usually those who fully turn against a playable faction are quite close to the chopping block, the parallels between MoP and BfA are staggering at this point.
    Theres very easy solution to that - fuck united nations. And send their inspectors back - in a bodybags.

7+ Year Old Account
    As long as there isn't international body that can't punish you for it - is cool.

So lets do this like they did in 17th century.
    Rights don't stop existing just because there isn't a law for it. It's called Natural Law. That being said. We are not in the 17th century.

I mean Arrashi you are basically saying that killing (Or whatever crime) is okay if nobody punishes. That's pretty fucked up, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Sylvanas didn't say that. An intern on dope in Irvine said that.

Raising a village to become her troops would be yeh whatever I don't care. It is cool and feels awesome. It is her strategy and way for her military to be sustained and that's fine and normal for her. The problem is the quote. It is a death flag. Remove her from warchief and let her be the dark but cool forsaken leader in the background I am fine with. I just don't want such a cool and awesome character to die and be removed from the story.
    Unfortunately is is canon if it goes live so the writer doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    With the new chronicles lore, you can argue that Sylvanas is WORSE than Arthas

Arthas was indeed an evil monster, dont get me wrong, but in his twisted mind, he saw the scourge as being the only proper way of defending Azeroth against the legion. He also believed in his twisted mind that if the world was undead, there would be no more wars, no more pain, no more poverty, sickness. Pretty horrible and messed up sure, but like Sargeras his evil actions had a slight selfless/good intent behind them.

Sylvanas? Wants to conquer the planet and raise everyone into undeath to serve her not for some 'selfless' goal like the ones that drove Arthas, for her its soley selfless. She doesnt care about others, she doesnt care about the horde, not even really the forsaken. Everything she does is for herself, all she wants and cares about is getting to a point where she doesnt have to worry about going to 'wow' hell.

So by that reasoning you could Argue she is worse than Arthas, they have done pretty horrible things but Arthas' was for what he believed was the greater good where as Sylvanas' actions are only for herself. Dont get me wrong, both still evil and twisted, just one more so than the other.
    You mean selfish, surely... Selfless means doing something without personal gain/motivations. Arguably, nothing can ever be truly selfless.

Sylvanas has been a selfish monster ever since Arthas got offed. If I could change sides with my race choices on horde intact, I would. It would be marginally better. Marginally. Horde has better character development for the other leaders not hellbent on bending the world over to their rule...

There's already a thread on the topic. But at least after seeing the quest picture again I noticed that the order is given through a letter. So not only are Forsaken not there, not only are the Val'kyr not there, even Sylvanas isn't personally present. I really don't get where people are getting the idea the town is attacked for Sylvanas to create more Forsaken from.

I didn't see a battle. I didn't see alliance there.

That was genocide in order to get corpses. There was no honor in it. There was no "war", just a horrendous crime.
    Alliance brilliant minds are now watering genocide down so much that one town equals genocide now. Fascinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    Rights don't stop existing just because there isn't a law for it. It's called Natural Law. That being said. We are not in the 17th century.

I mean Arrashi you are basically saying that killing (Or whatever crime) is okay if nobody punishes. That's pretty fucked up, buddy.
    Nope...well wow is closer to 20th century. So we are entering era of really cool stuff. Like nukes.

Also lol at "natural law". The only natural law is kill or be killed.

Deleted
    At the end of the expansion she´ll yell "DREANOR IS FREE" and all will be forgiven.