Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bormec View Post
    We just saw a snippet of a cinematic where Anduin flat out tells Sylvanas “only one of us wanted this war.”
    Probably genn
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

no preorder links or info.. god daMNIT!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    BFA..... The search for more micro transactions forcing players to race change multiple times as well as faction change from alliance to horde because alliance is getting crapped on once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Or you could be a sensible person and not play the game when the features you'd be playing for aren't in yet.

Syl's face was actually a cut away of a completely different cinematic / area. He is most likely talking to Genn, not Syl. He wouldn't get that close to Syl if she actually wanted war, she'd kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Decyde View Post
    BFA..... The search for more micro transactions forcing players to race change multiple times as well as faction change from alliance to horde because alliance is getting crapped on once again.
    What? No one is forcing you to race change. Want to play an allied race and don't want to pay? Then level it up. What you said makes zero sense. And no one is forcing you to faction change, I have zero feeling on wanting to faction change and I've been alliance since beta. You're just coming up with issues that are not there for the sake of bitching.
    Last edited by Sinte; 2018-04-05 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Boy does this feel rushed.
    Yeah, the inner cynic in me is thinking theres gonna be one hell of a mess on release.

The team isn't 100% sure why players are hesitant to engage in PvP combat. Is it the fact that there is a person on the other end, so they feel pressure and stress, or is it the behavior of the character on the other end.
    It's a shame they don't read their forums much otherwise they'd understand some of us don't like being cc'd to oblivion. Just my 2 cents on that though.
    Last edited by morph4037; 2018-04-05 at 07:28 PM.

It's weird. Played since vanilla beta but this has to be the first time an expansion has left me utterly cold. Nothing I'm seeing makes me want to rush out and play it, unfortunately.

"Horde drew first blood! DEY DREW FIRST BLOOD!!!"

John J. Keeshan

15+ Year Old Account
    that trailer did absolutely nothing for me.....prob first time ever

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they should look at class design again before questioning why people don't like world PVP?

Ah screw it...i'll just wait for classic for good ol' world PVP.

Instead of needing 3 people to kill 1 healer.

why summer time... who the fuck is gonna play video games with 40 degrees outside..??

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    Na. What is cool is to look like monsters but ultimately they are the good guys defeating the old gods and alliances. Would be nice to hear a different rhetoric than those we've been fed with by walt disney...
    Good guys...lawl

Well, no zandalari trolls at start of expac, now blizz gave me a reason to take a month (or wtv the time gate they decided to give for zandalari) off , just hope i dont find anything better to do on that time and quit wow altogether .x

Quote Originally Posted by melvinvinyl View Post
    And still no mention about worgen models, rip the dream
    in an earlier QnA a few months ago they said those would be released somewhere along the course of BFA though, so thats good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by sirio View Post
    why summer time... who the fuck is gonna play video games with 40 degrees outside..??
    People who would rather sit in nice AC then sweat their asses off outside?

Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy View Post
    About 2 year since Legion was release then. Thought they would release sooner.. like every 1,5 years.
    Then you weren't paying attention. They explicitly said one of the reasons WoD was so poor was it was only designed to last 1-1.5 years and they realized that they just cannot meet that release schedule. They were very up front that the 1-1.5 year expansion time was no longer a goal they were shooting for.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    And I thought nothing will surprise me... are (some of) you actually whining about one of shortest content drought in history? Since is just like 4-5 months between last addiction to game (Seething Shore in March) and prepatch (July) I don't even think it's fair to even call it drought.

7+ Year Old Account
    So excited for all of the changes, but I saw that the Devs don't understand why I don't want to PvP, their guess about there being added stress of another person is correct. I don't play the game to get in fights with other people, I play the game to work together with other people. I don't have fun trying to kill someone who's just trying to play the game. I am so excited that I can forever keep my PvP status off. I'm a bit miffed that I'm going to lose rewards because I don't like to attack others, but I understand the world that they're trying to build, and I'm fine with that.

Really? They don't know why players refuse to fight in PvP? I can tell you why. Its either because they suck at PvP and know they have no chance, or because they only fight when they have an unfair advantage. Theres no honor in world PvP, which is why its a good thing its being removed.

Quote Originally Posted by sirio View Post
    I don't care what temp it is outside... lul.. you seriously overestimate nerds...

If you guys haven’t noticed... SEP is already becoming a packed month for gaming due to Red Dead in Oct this is a clear move to get away from the heavy release months of Sep and Oct