Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Pointless topic. Come back when the expansion is ACTUALLY released.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Pointless topic. Come back when the expansion is ACTUALLY released.
    We can still discuss the state of Legion without commenting on BFA, the competent people anyway, there's no need to shut it all down because you think the topic is pointless..

10+ Year Old Account
    Some time before Legion there was announce that Blizzard cancelled their Titan MMO and moved a lot of people from it to WoW. So they produced a lot of content. I guess, after major work on Legion was finished, they moved to another (not announced) project, so BfA was built using less workforce. I don't think that Blizzard will repeat Legion. I think it'll stay as a peak addon in terms of content and WoW will only decline from this moment in terms of invested money. I guess that they work on next MMO which will be released after 7-10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    We can still discuss the state of Legion without commenting on BFA, the competent people anyway, there's no need to shut it all down because you think the topic is pointless..
    As long as there is a comparison to an unreleased expansion, the thread is pretty much heading the usual daily way of "Legion added so much more than BfA." And there are tons of these threads.

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Legion was a lot to do. I hope BfA has the same amount of content.
    I think this summarizes the entire post And I also think pretty much everyone agrees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    LOL. Legion was total garbage. Sorry but neither of these features that you mentioned are worth being mentioned. They are dull and boring.
    BfA whatso ever has already more hype then legion had. Look at the cinematic alone, it has already destroyed legion with amount of views.
    while story didn't end as we thought in legion, and they turned the 'scary' BL to a complete joke, to claim that bfa has more hype than legion means u ignore even these forums
    bfa has a very weak basic idea, alliance vs horde, again, we had that 2 exp ago, and it ended with warchief on loot piniata table and capital city for weekly cleaning, there are ppl who support alliance vs horde but not universally as for example fight old gods (no one against fight old gods)
    no one claimed Legion will be a 'filler' expansion (blizz own words describing mop, ironic because the 'filler' was better than the 'full' next exp), on reverse there are ppl here who do claim that on bfa
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    what else did you expect ? Ion is a hardcore raider so he did expansion for hardcore raiders. he doesnt give a single fuck about casual players - so BfA will be as huge fiasco as legion and WoD were.

Sadly I think you are correct

7+ Year Old Account
    This is a unique and refreshing way to try and say that:

1) legion was actually bad for wow
    2) BFA won't be good

Well surely they had a lot of time on their hands with WoD having only one measly patch lol

Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    You don't know the full content of BFA yet, so it's a little too soon to judge.

Datamining isn't everything and neither is alpha.

Come back in five months
    Wait and see is how people get disappointed.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Wait and see is how people get disappointed.
    Meh - people get disappointed no matter what. Every single x-pac was a disappointment to the forums....lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Anyone notice how much art and content went into creating Legion vs. WoD and BfA? The list of featres includes:
    - 150+ Artifact appearances
    - a Complete Rework of Every Class
    - 12 Class Campaigns
    - 12 Order halls
    - 36 artifact acquisition quests
    - an entirely new class
    - new spell animations
    - Legiondary and Artifact Balance
    - the Mythic + System

And this doesnt include the expected stuff, like zones, raids, and armor sets.

Meanwhile, BfA isn't nearly as content rich. I'm not saying it will be bad, it's just that the lack of stuff at launch vs. Legion and a lack of class changes probably explains the faster rollout. Does anyone think Blizzard went too crazy with Legion at the detriment of WoD and wanting to play it safer in BfA? Do you think Blizz will ever repeat a Legion-like level of content again? Not the amount of patch content, just the amount of class changes, systems, and art assets
    Yes(and yes, i'm a fanboy).

In fact I believe that is the reason for, why BFA is underwhelming, because we got used to so many new features and everything is everywhere. Bigger changes are something we got used to these days(sadly).

It CAN be a serious concern how Legion played out and how it will affect BFA(if nothing, the similar transistion from MoP to WoD, where you had so much little to do in WoD).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2018-04-13 at 10:21 AM.