Poll: What keeps you logging in?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    leveling voidelf/nightborn/lightforged slowly .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    The Steam Controller

Ever since I perfectly set up how I want my Demon Hunter to play on that device, going back to regular Mouse and Keyboard isn't appealing at all.

If support was removed for the Steam Controller, i'd cancel my sub.

That's how nice it is playing with it.
    I got an Xbox one controller here which I use for other games, would it be possible to play WoW with it too? Would like to test it

BTT: Just leveling a Nightborne for the transmog.

My reason is farming token (around 4-5 each month) without any braindead grind. I have 16 x lvl110 follower missions give good amount of gold also creating 2-3 leg each week.

Deleted
    Depends on what I feel like doing. I was logging in to do the weekly mythic+, the PVP WQ's and some BG's/RBG's. Lately I hardly logged on my main and have been focusing on leveling my HMT warrior and I'm really enjoying leveling in some of the zones that have cool visuals/stories thanks to the scaling and which I haven't visited for a couple of years like Netherstorm or SMV.

Also as a goal before BFA is to finish the class hall questlines on all classes (currently completed on 7). 3 missing classes are of level over 101-103, warr currently leveling and at level 85 and need to start a monk (but I don't really like the class), still deciding wheter to use the boost on it or not since it has 50% extra xp until lvl 85.
    Last edited by mmoc99a1d430b1; 2018-04-12 at 11:13 AM.

Initially for finishing all Mage tower challenges.... then for some obscure (missing out FOS maybe) reason tied to PVP prestige (which is retardedly slow and should have been account wide). So here I am almost prestige 12 on a new toon trying to finish it before BFA.

Also that fking Field Medic achievement. Those farming: You know my suffering.

I often stop playing at this time in a xpac. The downtime between this xpac and next. Playing this game since release I have learned that its smart to take breaks, often long ones to. Best time to do that is during downtime, end of an xpac. Sad to get burned out at start of a xpac.

That said, I still play sometimes now. I log in and maybe do a dungeon/raid run for a transmog item or a mount drop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    I got an Xbox one controller here which I use for other games, would it be possible to play WoW with it too? Would like to test it

do you get that transmog to other races/classes to?

at the moment pretty much only bmah still trying to complete some t3 sets

been wanting to try 'alpha' but everyone is telling me it's shit plus 40gb download so not very eager at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we really going to have this topic again? Like, once every quarter by now. I have voted everything on the list, even 'other'. For my answers are rather lengthy.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Honestly for me till BFA releases I log into to do transmog and mount farming runs. I do raid and 5 mans as well but I've been playing since release and soloing old stuff makes me happy.

I basically login to clear Mythic Antorus only and log off to play some Overwatch.

Friends and making that money! Any thing Blizz will be free for me for a very long time as long as gold making is so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post

When I first downloaded Console Port I tried the Xbox One controller first, just to see what it was like. Yeah it works... sort of... You can map all of your important "combat abilities" that you NEED in Raids and Dungeons but anything else will have you reaching for a keyboard fast...

The Steam Controller on the other hand pretty much lets you do everything that a mouse and keyboard would let you do, including minor trivial things like summoning random pets, mounts and having easy access to emotes.

With radial menus and the fact that each button on the controller can have about 3 different firing modes assigned to them, the SC really feels like it was MADE for WoW.

I was completely blown out of the water when I found out that I can set up multiple camera views that I can switch between instantly with the press of a button... At this point, going back to Mouse and Keyboard would be a nerf to me.

So yeah Xbox controller works but if you want to play the game seriously and exclusively with a controller in your hand... Steam Controller works best.
    Last edited by XangXu; 2018-04-12 at 12:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild basically, other than guild activity I don’t login. Maybe for 1 hour or so once in a while for weekly M+ and a bit order resourcing to keep app running.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I log in to finish my achievement list or collect missing pets/toys/mounts.

I also do the weekly stuff. Kill argus for amanthul. Do m+15

- - - Updated - - -

I remember belullar gaming made a guide on this.

Sadly this works better only with DH because they don’t have many abilities
    I thought this too when I first started playing but now that I know how to set up the steam controller properly, i'm pretty certain that no matter what class I play, if I set things up properly, i'd end up having spare buttons.

I login to do all the content and have fun. Most of what I do is raiding and leveling alts though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Raiding at first, but now that my guild has cleared mythic, i'm mostly just playing my warrior in preparation for pre-patch when I swap characters. I just log my main when we do farm.

7+ Year Old Account
    A mixture of story and Mythic raiding. If I didn't raid I probably wouldn't come back to wow it's just the only thing worth doing in my eyes. In saying that warcraft's story has always interested me even if I think its gone downhill I'm still invested and need to see where things are headed.

What keeps me logging in? Guild master spamming if I'm going to raid

Deleted
    putting Japanese ear licking ASMR on rhythm during raids and listening peoples reaction as it gradually gets louder.
    its so quite they never realise its on until halfway through a boss. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting every class mount, doing old raids for mounts/achievements, getting gold so I will be ready when BfA releases.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!