Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Where in the world did I make a mistake in this thread? What a stupid post.
    Mistaken quote though unsure how

10+ Year Old Account
    I recall a few decades ago they (Texas) had a measure to make same sex coupling illegal, and to make beastiality legal, in the same legislative period. Neither passed, but it would have been really funny if you could have sex with a dog so long as it was the opposite sex.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I recall a few decades ago they (Texas) had a measure to make same sex coupling illegal, and to make beastiality legal, in the same legislative period. Neither passed, but it would have been really funny if you could have sex with a dog so long as it was the opposite sex.
    The way dog intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    So Texas is officially out of their damn minds now!
    https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/85...f/HB04260I.pdf

Good for them, they need to counter the bullshit like Oklahoma HB 1441.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    General point - there is almost no gap between men and women when it comes to views on abortion. Rights, obviously, is a disputed issues, but legislating against abortion is generally as consistent with the views of women as it is with men.

It's actually kind of odd that in the public imagination women are much less likely than men to be anti-abortion.
    Only mentally diseased people would let someone else decide over their own body.

PS: I would have used "mentally handicapped", so that you can understand better, but people suffering from mental handicaps are actually good people that wouldn't let that happen to them.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Only mentally diseased people would let someone else decide over their own body.

PS: I would have used "mentally handicapped", so that you can understand better, but people suffering from mental handicaps are actually good people that wouldn't let that happen to them.
    I'm glad MMO-Champion lets us react to this kind of content with appropriate emojis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I'm a serial killer.

I have trillions, maybe even quadrillions of deaths at my hands.
    That sock makes you Hitler times eleventy trillion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.