Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    can I get at least ONE non-american comment (aka people that read the thread past the title)????
    Here's a comment from an Australian. Your idea of horde night elf worgen is asinine.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

It could happen but it won't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    If the Alliance gets Goblin-related race (makes the most sense as a trade given both of them being Cata races), I'm fine with it.
    This could work but almost no one play as goblin this days they are just awful.

15+ Year Old Account
    Let's unite two of the races with the most reason to hate the Horde into one and have them join in, why not?

Actually, that could work. With the exception that Worgens joining the Horde wouldn't be able to flip between different forms. They'd have only Worgen form to contend with.

I imagine the Worgen joinging the Horde would be the 1st generation that was put to sleep by Malfurion in Emerald Dreams. So they might hold a grudge against Night Elves. Especially if they cannot transform back, and are basically treated as outcasts by their own society.
    Last edited by Astalnar; 2018-04-13 at 08:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Starling View Post
    I think this is what held back vrykul and gave us burly, probably half-drust Kul Tirans, but ogres were officially placed at a more reasonable height in Traveler, roughly the same as tauren actually.

"Ogres are large, heavily built humanoids with round ears and a single horn on their forehead. Their skin tones range in color from shades of peach to red, to deep blues and ashen black. Male ogre heights range from 6' to 12'[35] with an average of 8'[6] while the females stand at anywhere between 7' and 10'.[36] The smallest of ogre children tend to stand at around 5 feet tall.[7]"

7. ^ a b World of Warcraft: Traveler, pg. 263
    35. ^ Traveler: The Spiral Path, page 24-25
    36. ^ Traveler: The Spiral Path, page 21, 85
    Really?

I have to admit I did not know that. That's actually really interesting, it means the truly massive Ogres are outliers. If the average is eight feet, confirmed in an official souerce no less, they ABSOLUTELY can be a player race.

Thankyou for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    Let's unite two of the races with the most reason to hate the Horde into one and have them join in, why not?
    Pretty much this. At the end of the day, these are still going to be Night Elves. This is such an obvious choice for the Alliance that to even suggest they could be Horde is...well...just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I was adding the alternative to my post at the same time you wrote this.

I would like / prefer saberon or 2 leg tolvir for the worgen slot. A feline beast as the werewolf substitute, and they exist ingame. I would pair them with ogres. Saberon actually were built using the worgen model in WoD.

Also naga highborne shapeshifters could be an interesting horde race and work somewhat like worgen do
    Horde Saberon would be amazing. Just think of all of the dog and cat jokes we could make about Alliance and Horde!

5+ Year Old Account
    I could see it... I wouldn't like it at all but I could see it happening.

The lore is there but it would upset people I imagine considering as previously stated Blizzard loves pushing Night Elves into the closet and only bringing them out when they need something appropriately old and mystic to play with... or if it involves Trees I guess (and fire)

I get the feeling they won't appear until the update to Human Worgen though they look a bit ass right now.

I want night elf worgen as an allied race, but it's only logical they go to the Alliance. Like Azahel said, the night elves and worgen hate the Horde the most right now. The only "worgen" I see going to the Horde would be the primitive and savage cat people, saberon. But even that's borderline far-fetched.

i feel like i have to point this out, Nelf worgen wouldn't work, and the reason is actually simple, it would be a 1class race, druid, that's literally what the first worgen were, druids that tapped into pack form, got a Goldrinn sized overload of rage, lost the ability to tell friend from foe, and started blindly killing

Ugh, no thanks. No more Elves of any kind thanks.
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

They are working on an update for the worgen model for later in BFA right? I could see them kill two birds with one stone, release the upgraded worgen model and an allied race spun off from working, like a night elf worgen with nelf base form and altered worgen form for combat form. I think that could be a neat addition, but probably for the Alliance not the Horde. And while it's technically a fifth elf race it's mainly a worgen allied race. Would also even up the druid races, not that it's a huge deal that highmountain tilts it towards horde slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    They are working on an update for the worgen model for later in BFA right? I could see them kill two birds with one stone, release the upgraded worgen model and an allied race spun off from working, like a night elf worgen with nelf base form and altered worgen form for combat form. I think that could be a neat addition, but probably for the Alliance not the Horde. And while it's technically a fifth elf race it's mainly a worgen allied race. Would also even up the druid races, not that it's a huge deal that highmountain tilts it towards horde slightly.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Druids_of_the_Scythe READ, Nelf-Worgen are only druids, nothing else

For god's sake, no.

The only living Kaldorei Worgen are currently allies of the night elves and the Alliance, so no, they couldn't. Ralaar and his pack were killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Phazeblade View Post
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Druids_of_the_Scythe READ, Nelf-Worgen are only druids, nothing else
    Because blizzard has never taken liberties with things or retconned things before in service of gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Because blizzard has never taken liberties with things or retconned things before in service of gameplay.
    retcon WHAT? that worgen were druids that used a form malfurion outlawed, and succumbed to its blood rage, then were locked away, and then summoned by arugal, causing the curse in humans of all classes? guess what, the original worgen WERE STILL NIGHT ELF DRUIDS. no loophole to exploit for the sake of a halfassed idea