Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    What episode was that from? Never been interested in Rick and Morty, but I might need to check it out now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I think it was Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate Season 2 EP 8, but not sure.
    http://rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/I..._Tempting_Fate

It was quite a while i watched those episodes.
    It was actually Rixty Minutes-
    http://rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Rixty_Minutes

Not that it had any anime of course. It was just a bunch of stupid nonsensical show.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I think it was Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate Season 2 EP 8, but not sure.
    http://rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/I..._Tempting_Fate

It was quite a while i watched those episodes.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Not that it had any anime of course. It was just a bunch of stupid nonsensical show.
    Damn.

I'm 17/25 done with Gundam 00's second season. I'll probably finish the series either tonight or tomorrow. I'll definitely finish the movie before Friday.

Despite my initial impressions, it seems that Gundam 00 has succumbed to the dreaded second season/act meltdown that has plagued every Sunrise series. 00's first few episodes recaptured the excitement of season 1's first half, with fast paced story progression, showing the consequences of the story on the world at large, and clever tactical battles. It then slowly begins lingering for far too long on character monologues and introspections, which I don't really care about because 1. they've already shown this during the actual plot itself, making the introspection redundant (ie, Saji constant asking the same question of "WHYYYY") and 2. it takes away screentime from more important story moments. The large ensemble cast really suffers here; every single character in the first season was memorable and compelling (except Corner). You were excited to see what they'd do next when they rotated back on screen. You were able to root for every side; the Union, the AEU, the HRF, and Celestial Being. Here, over half of the ensemble is dead weight, with character assassinations all around. Mr. Bushido has lost his relatability and sympathetic nature, having simply become a flat rival character in a samurai costume. Kujo is defined by his motivation for revenge. Louise is defined by her motivation for revenge. Nena is defined by her motivation for revenge revenge. Andrei is defined by his motivation for revenge. Marina is... there. The civilian characters of season 1 are gone, leaving the impact of the world shaking events unknown, as we only really see what is happening from the perspective of the all seeing governments and heroes. Hercury has an intriguing character premise, only to be anticlimatically killed off in the same arc he is introduced without ever having been able to explore the idea of the coup or his struggle. The innovator plot suffers from the same problem that plagued the thought elevator and origin of geass storyline that brought down Code Geass' second season: there is no reason to care whatsoever. That innovators are so flat and unmemorable, I legitimately hadn't realize any had died until I read an episodic review threat on animesuki pointing out the fact that literally no one else in the forty page long thread had talked about it, which only affirms that I wasn't nodding off.

That said, there's still eight episodes left and a movie to watch, so there's still around four to four and a half hours left for the series to surpass my expectations.

People still watch Gundam?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Whenever Sunrise actually bothers to put out a fullblown 50-episode series every five or six years. Most of the time, it's short, twenty minute OVAs for the UC timeline, or a spinoff about toy Gundam championships (which, TBH, is actually quite compelling, but falls off of most people's radars).

When it comes to mecha, Sunrise is your only real option, as AZ died in the cradle and Macross' releases are even more sporadic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Urara Meirochou

A non-typical cute girl slice of life. Normally I would give a pass for this type of show for this, but not this one. It's not quite a slice of life, as it has a continuous story with goals. And since none of those goals are reached, and plenty of things left unanswered, another incomplete show to add to the list. Otherwise, a fun, lewd time. Maybe new show means it will pick up more? ... Probably not.

That's six shows I've gone back and watched from Winter 2017, and I've liked all of em so far, with four more on my watchlist. That season must have been loaded.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-04-15 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Urara Meirochou

A non-typical cute girl slice of life. Normally I would give a pass for this type of show for this, but not this one. It's not quite a slice of life, as it has a continuous story with goals. And since none of those goals are reached, and plenty of things left unanswered, another incomplete show to add to the list. Otherwise, a fun, lewd time. Maybe new show means it will pick up more? ... Probably not.

That's six shows I've gone back and watched from Winter 2017, and I've liked all of em so far, with four more on my watchlist. That season must have been loaded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/xoXMgO8.png[IMG]
    Those two girls would never have a shot at her, since she was clearly banging Nina.

10+ Year Old Account
    When someone tells you, your anime is trash:

When you tell them their anime is trash:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Is it subbed? If so they cant.

wow rude

10+ Year Old Account
    That guy has a seriously unhealthy relationship with 02.

02's voice is kinda hot. Hiro sounds like generic male voice actor #0139782 who sounds way older than the character he's playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    02's voice is kinda hot. Hiro sounds like generic male voice actor #0139782 who sounds way older than the character he's playing.
    MAL says 02's voice is Tia Ballard and I don't believe that to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    how dare you
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Really enjoying Hinamatsuri thus far. Hina is a lot cuter than I thought she would be from reading the preview. It has a good mix of adorable father/daughter stuff with Nitta and Hina and great comedic timing. I really laughed at how Anzu, the would-be rival and antagonist, is introduced, defeated, and befriended all within like 10 min.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Well deserved infraction, honestly. So rude. Why do you wanna get rid of jobs?!
    stop right there you criminal scum.