Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Heck considering the potential contribution of upgraded NPCs, they can tune it so that player throughput contribution is not as important so that the difficulty is mostly tactical and ilvl won't help as much.
    Tactical in an organized setting would be mostly fun for 1-3 people that organize the group and lead the tactics, the other players running around and being outclassed by friendly and enemy NPCs alike would just feel bad through that experience. Players basically play the hero characters from WC3 in this, they need to be significant among the hundreds of ordinary NPCs.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2018-04-18 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velgrub View Post
    Which warfronts video?
    The Bellular one posted in this page. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WirQxUAL9o

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koraggar View Post
    I'm still sad that Warfronts seem to be using exclusively Orc/Human RTS units. Hell, I didn't even see any Tauren/Dwarf stuff let alone Blood Elf/Night Elf/Undead architecture or units. Even the gear reflects that.

why Blizz :'(
    Watch the vid, i'ts mentioned that one time he encountered human resistance, other time dwarves.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    And yet in the BFL scenario there are like 10-20 npcs max on the battle field .
    Not sure what BFL scenario you were playing. There were easily over 100 NPCs at various points in the seige.

NPCs you fight depend on the enemy commander, I believe Turalyon actually sends Draenei at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Thanks a lot guys. I guess i will give it a shot then.
    This even works on previous PvP servers, effectively removing the distinction between PvE and PvP servers entirely.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    The Bellular one posted in this page. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WirQxUAL9o
    It appears they are riding this: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Swift_Horde_Wolf

Unfortunately not a new model, you got me exited there haha
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a new one

It's the Mag'har racial mount.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    I can see them easily doing something like heroic warfronts or mythic warfronts for those who want more challenge using those systems. What we are seeing now are probably the basic leveling up ones which really should not be that dangerous just like normal level dungeons are mostly dangerous if somebody really screws up badly or is just not paying attention.
    I think they are waiting for general feedback from 8.0. If people will like Warfronts, they probably will consider both Heroic/Mythic mode for PVE and actual PVP Warfront as feature for 8.2 or 8.3.

Which warfronts video?
    Now I'm watching it again and I'm not so sure anymore. Something looked different when I saw them running around in the video but I couldn't get a good look. Maybe they're not updated at all and I just saw it wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

It appears they are riding this: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Swift_Horde_Wolf

Unfortunately not a new model, you got me exited there haha
    Yeah sorry! I really saw it wrong. Wishful thinking I guess x)

10+ Year Old Account
    Warfronts = Ashran 2.0 ?

I don't get where some of y'all think that distracting the enemy to get your soldiers to leave is dishonorable saving your soldiers lives in fulfilling your duty is Honorable in fact it's a major chord theme that some Orcs think that honor is Victory regardless of your actions something that honor is being good no matter what some think that it's being for this no matter what there is no hard line of what is Honorable and what is not that's like the main conflict between Orcs but we do have something to go on Orcs you think that honor is winning the matter what like garage Hellscream are seen as villains Orcs that see honor as saying f*** you to honor if it means protecting your people are seen as good guys and then honor that is seen as traditional like saurfang ogrim are seen as Dependable if sometimes bad

The point is honor like many things is a social construct and fake
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I think they are waiting for general feedback from 8.0. If people will like Warfronts, they probably will consider both Heroic/Mythic mode for PVE and actual PVP Warfront as feature for 8.2 or 8.3.
    Eh, they can gather feedback from beta and it's a no brainer that people will like Warfronts, especially with higher diff.

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Warfronts = Ashran 2.0 ?
    If you saw Ashran in that vid then I don't know what to tell you.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Warfronts = Ashran 2.0 ?
    More like an open world Hyjal Summit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    More like an open world Hyjal Summit.
    at least you have stuff to do in it, get resources and spending them, looks fun!
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Koraggar View Post
    I'm still sad that Warfronts seem to be using exclusively Orc/Human RTS units. Hell, I didn't even see any Tauren/Dwarf stuff let alone Blood Elf/Night Elf/Undead architecture or units. Even the gear reflects that.

why Blizz :'(
    It's my theory that further Warfronts will all have a different racial theme to them. I'd be highly surprised if we don't get a Night Elven army one and a Forsaken one, before the expansion is over, to really sell that Warcraft 3 nostalgia. And I for one, would be happy to see it. The only question is, which armies will they have clashing with each other.

Dwarves vs Tauren? Night Elves invading Quel'Thalas? Hell, Goblins vs Gnomes?

Either way, Blizzard has many interesting options, that could really flesh out the different racial armies and give us cool racial-themed gear. I think that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    It's my theory that further Warfronts will all have a different racial theme to them. I'd be highly surprised if we don't get a Night Elven army one and a Forsaken one, before the expansion is over, to really sell that Warcraft 3 nostalgia. And I for one, would be happy to see it. The only question is, which armies will they have clashing with each other.

Dwarves vs Tauren? Night Elves invading Quel'Thalas? Hell, Goblins vs Gnomes?

Either way, Blizzard has many interesting options, that could really flesh out the different racial armies and give us cool racial-themed gear. I think that would be great.
    There was a Barrens one datamined I believe. That seems perfect for a NE vs Orcs or maybe Tauren.

The other one hinted at was Westfall. I could maybe see the Forsaken trying to kill and ressurect the people of Westfall and the Alliance trying to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    There was a Barrens one datamined I believe. That seems perfect for a NE vs Orcs or maybe Tauren.

The other one hinted at was Westfall. I could maybe see the Forsaken trying to kill and ressurect the people of Westfall and the Alliance trying to stop them.
    The Barrens Warfront will likely be Fort Triumph vs Desolation Hold - Human & Orc bases again. Bael Modan is right there too but I honestly don't expect Blizzard to use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this is bugged but still looks cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    There's a new one

-snip-

It's the Mag'har racial mount.
    Hoping to use this mount with my Orc Male Warrior, and I got the Grand Armored Wyvern too...
    For the Horde!