Poll: Your pick for remaining Allied Race slots

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I want Mecha gnomes and Arakkoa for Alliance, I don't care if it is the draenor or outland version of arakkoa, both are awesome...(actually I prefer the outland version)
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    I've always wanted a "normal" looking race for Shaman which is why I play female orc now. Male orcs are way too unrealistically muscular and draenei are deformed. Vrykul shaman would be perfect for me, so that's the race I'm hoping for.
    Unrealistic?

Yea. You're right.
    Real orc males are nowhere near that buff.

Deleted
    Hight Elves

Quote Originally Posted by FecundDecay View Post
    Unrealistic?

Yea. You're right.
    Real orc males are nowhere near that buff.

Not that hard to understand what I meant. Orcs are cartoonishly buff, it's intentional but I don't find it appealing to play as. No reason to get triggered.

I don't believe the allied races have to be reskins of already existing playables.

I would love the Consortium dudes

The only thing on this list I could be excited for would be the San'layn. Undead vampire elves? Yes please.

You're missing sethrak for the worgen slot, which is what will likely happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFenix View Post
    Assuming that the Vulpera are going to the Horde and there wont be a Allied Race split between the two factions to satisfy the Pandaren neutral race slot, we seem to have 3 more Allied Races left for the remaining base races.

Draenei - Lightforged
    Night Elves - Void Elves
    Dwarves - Dark Iron
    Humans - Kul'Tirans
    Gnomes - ?
    Worgen - ?

Blood Elves - Nightborne
    Tauren - Highmountain
    Orcs - Mag'har
    Trolls - Zandalari
    Goblins - Vulpera
    Forsaken - ?

What do you think the remaining races will be? As for the criteria to base your opinion on, it could be a race connected to the remaining base races in terms of lore, or a race that shares the same skeleton or "theme" as the base race. And if you're feeling creative, give us a general framework of a storyline that can introduce said race into the fold of their respective faction. Can't wait to hear your feedback!
    Blizz said a couple years back that there won't be another neutral race. Obviously stuff can (and does) change, but it don't sound like the pandaren neutrality worked out in their eyes.

Having said that I want mechagnomes and Vrykul. I doubt we'll get Vrykul now that we get KT humans, but I still want them.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vrykul. I neeeeeeed them.

Blizzard even teased with Norse tattoo types. I would race change every single class that could be a Vrykul if these ever came to light.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Pandaren Horde - Mogu

Pandaren Alliance - Jinyu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubark View Post
    Pandaren Horde - Mogu

Pandaren Alliance - Jinyu
    I like this idea, but I really want Hozen :3 Ookin dooker
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

The female looks bad as fuck. The male... looks like a doofy orc/human hybrid. The Wrath models were a lot more menacing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    The female looks bad as fuck. The male... looks like a doofy orc/human hybrid. The Wrath models were a lot more menacing.
    Female looks like Nia Jax lmao
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Draenei - Lightforged
    Night Elves - Void Elves
    Dwarves - Dark Iron
    Humans - Kul'Tirans
    Gnomes - Jinyu
    Worgen - Arakkoa

Blood Elves - Nightborne
    Tauren - Highmountain
    Orcs - Mag'har
    Trolls - Zandalari
    Goblins - Vulpera
    Forsaken - Mogu

My vote goes to the humans of alternate Azeroth from the next upcoming expansion, Warlords of Azeroth.

They'll be lead by AU Varian Wrynn and Anduin Lothar who didn't die in their timelines.

This isn't a lazy and hamfisted way to bring back my favorite heroes, just ask Grom!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    My vote goes to the humans of alternate Azeroth from the next upcoming expansion, Warlords of Azeroth.

They'll be lead by AU Varian Wrynn and Anduin Lothar who didn't die in their timelines.

This isn't a lazy and hamfisted way to bring back my favorite heroes, just ask Grom!
    I approve of this x10! Not trolling either, especially if you throw in Medivh, Arthas, and Kael'thas who didn't go batshit crazy for reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post

"Due to a lack of external threat, the races of AU azeroth never hardned up and were helpless against the onslaught of the twilight cultists. Their Kingdoms crumbled and the survivors are now known as Void Humans. Play as a void human next in the 8th expansion of World of Warcraft!"

Deleted
    They really need to come up with something really good for Alliance that isn't an asspull. I had high hopes for Dark Iron dwarves to weigh in and neglect the obvious horde bias regarding allied races, but I got beta access and they're just.. dwarves.. I actually prefer the original dwarves over them. And I don't Think the other Alliance allied races has enough distinction to qualify or justify them being an allied race. They just lack appeal.

I'd also like to see some updates to existing Alliance races, much like what the horde got for their blood elves and orcs. Humans with actual beards, night elves with a beardless option that has freaking eyebrows and basic stuff like that.´

And I pray to whatever for Kul Tiran males to get full beards... That would make them slightly more appealing. And right now they suffer from the same face syndrome. Really really lackluster in my opinion. Zero appeal for Alliance allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    "Due to a lack of external threat, the races of AU azeroth never hardned up and were helpless against the onslaught of the twilight cultists. Their Kingdoms crumbled and the survivors are now known as Void Humans. Play as a void human next in the 8th expansion of World of Warcraft!"
    Ion: "I know you all wanted to play AU Humans, but there just weren't enough AU Humans to qualify as an allied race. Unlike the next allied race; the singletons. There's only one of him."