Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Angosia View Post
    Mythic raiding guilds adapt to wonky raid boss mechanics. I'd be absolutely surprised if they couldn't adapt to a loot system that's been working literally everywhere else. That would be very strange indeed.
    you can also adapt to losing your legs.
    doesnt mean it's a good thing.

removing agency from players is never a good thing, ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Personal loot change is still garbage. If someone doesn't like Master Loot, they are free to join a guild that doesn't use it. They are removing player choice from the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    You know WoW doesnt work when theres no one on your server right?

Have fun running around dalaran by yourself.
    See you in game

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    I have an counter opinion, you choose to not respect that, which is rather sad

Yeah well it also not a raiding simulator so though luck? If endgame raiding is the whole game for you fine but thats not the game as a whole
    Your entire "opinion" was that my opinion was asinine, and that I should go play a moba because I don't like walking to a raid. No, that's not an opinion I "respect" because it's just an insult.
    I'm looking for WHY someone would be excited about having to walk to and from raid.

And your comment here that raiding isn't everything is COMPLETELY irrelevant to a discussion of a comment Ion made about RAIDING, specifically porting to it.

But, honestly, I just saw your sig, and you're not worth continuing to try and have a discussion with anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Jervaise View Post
    See you in game
    No. No you really wont.

Activision already burned/lost me with Destiny 2. What they are doing to WoW is more of the same. Milking the remaining whales for allied race changes. Enjoy playing void elf.

So, basically what I'm reading here is that "We hear your feedback, but you're wrong so stuff it". When they announced BFA and I read about the expansion the first thing I said in our guild discord when we were going over it together was "This is sounding an awful lot like WoD 2.0". I know they start working on expansions as the current expansion is rolling out, but the game was in Alpha for what, 2-3 months max? The expansion comes out in 110 days, and we're already in the Beta, traditionally very few major changes occur in the Beta and as it stands a lot of classes are looking TRASH.

Who honestly cares that they're moving key artifact traits/abilities to our talents? All that does is remove talents we're already using just to regain something we had and has been ripped from us. Rogue without urge to kill/SoT/KB/BotA (especially now that bleeds are included in our mastery) is going to play like hot garbage, but hey at least they listened and gave us Dispatch back AS A TALENT, thank god we got that iron wire talent, I know I was saying "Damn, I really wish my garrotes silence lasted a really long time". Classes transitioning from legion to BFA are going to be even worse off as we've gained nothing new, we've actually lost talents so they could make room for things we had baseline with artifacts in Legion. When we went from WoD to Legion we lost the empowered traits, but we still at least had a new talent row. With Legion what do we get? No new spells, no new talent row, we're losing talents and a majority of the traits in our artifacts, for some classes almost all of them. But hey, we're getting azurite armor right? Too bad from what I've seen thus far it's incredibly basic with nothing interesting added.

Can you imagine if GW2 deleted the Daredevil spec from Thieves because PoF released the Deadeye? I understand the need for pruning, but as it stands my spellbook is 2 pages, and half of that are passives.

Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    I am under no illusion that the majority of player's are tuned into the Q&A or are even aware of it, in fact I know that we represent around 5% of the player base. The thing is what they say in the Q&A is actually meaningless but the attitudes and beliefs of the dev team do matter as that shows up in their work. And the WoW team has a deep seated animosity towards their player base and it shows up whenever they decide to make a change, the player feedback is irrelevant they're going to go through with it regardless. How much longer until they do something extremely stupid and ignore feedback until it's live?

There is also the issue of expansion abilities, something that they somehow can't put two and two together. They've outright said the leading cause of players leaving the game is class changes so of course Blizzard in their infinite wisdom has came up with a system that causes classes to have integral parts of their rotation on a expansion by expansion basis.
    There is literally no way what I bolded in your quote is true. You can't possibly believe this.

Quote Originally Posted by Interim View Post
    this bothers you and the fact that they completely rework and upend every spec of every class every expansion? sometimes not even waiting that long?

I remember my eq ranger. my eq2 ranger. my ninja in ffxi. my whm in ffxiv. Know how they played when i quit someodd expansions in? The same as the day i created them.
    No, what bothers me is that the devs say one thing and right after something that completly contradicts the first. These are the same people who will make or break the game going forth.

I did agree with this pompous jackass on pretty much everything. What a condescending piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    The loot system feels wrong especially for special things like mounts. It just doesnt seem fair if someone new to guild with say 10 wipes on a boss gets the mount over someone with 400.
    I actually feel the total opposite about it.
    I can see not feeling good about a new or trial member getting a bis piece of gear, especially a more essential one like a trinket or something, and not being able to give it to a member that's been around and been reliable or for whom it might be a better fit.
    Items like mounts that don't impact group performance are likely better off on personal loot instead of being able to be used as bribes or favoritism, and everyone having a shot to get them means more people will be likely to show up as the raid gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    I'm glad they are sticking with the idea. Even if it's the worst thing ever all changes are good at the end of the day. You either adapt or you don't, simple as that. You're more than welcome to come back and complain at the launch of next expansion however.
    You are actually braindead. Cool. All changes are inherently good. Absolute dumbest thing I have ever heard.

- - - Updated - - -

When talking about thematic tier sets instead of abstract ones... Why can't they do sets like Firelands? Did they lose all their creativity. But no, it's because they can't make sets like firelands WHERE EACH CLASS gets a set and it is ALSO THEMATIC to the raid...? Just lazy excuse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Arguments from Ion for PL over ML is now normal stupidity, that is next level stupid.

I think i lost IQ from hearing the arguments, guess mythic raiders are fucked, GG

there is no hope

there is only ion

If all the crying is any indication on how good an expansion is, then this expansion will better than Legion! I can't wait!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    The loot system feels wrong especially for special things like mounts. It just doesnt seem fair if someone new to guild with say 10 wipes on a boss gets the mount over someone with 400.
    True, but there is a good side of it. It stops boost runs, so that reduces amount of spam and scams, which is a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Yoshi P literary said in the last live letter alliance raids are all greed

i know you are salty because of high elves but chill
    Ok yeah that was dumb. Not saying he is oerfect but he does apologize and go back on stuff if it doesn't work.

Unlike blizz that double down more then a trump supporter

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Each faction is capable of evil. Case in point in the MoP Alliance starting area where we slaughter hundreds of unarmed orcs who are trying to swim to safety.
    Yes, in time of War better to let your Enemies get to land, re-arm and come and try and kill you again

90% of bfa's development ethos is fuelled by spite at the players. but not even at 1 type of players like if they were trying to screw over mythic raiders only or something. they are getting the raiders and pvpers and transmog collectors and even the rpers with their terrible story

do they hate us does blizzard hate every last one of us because we laughed at ashran

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    No. No you really wont.

Activision already burned/lost me with Destiny 2. What they are doing to WoW is more of the same. Milking the remaining whales for allied race changes. Enjoy playing void elf.
    Sounds like we'll be seeing you around!

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Each faction is capable of evil. Case in point in the MoP Alliance starting area where we slaughter hundreds of unarmed orcs who are trying to swim to safety.
    The same said orcs who were previously armed, invaded pandaria and were slaughtering, looting and kidnapped panda children to sacrifice in warlock rituals.