Thread: [Music] Metal

10+ Year Old Account
    That Drudkh album is pretty good. I've been listening to it the past couple of weeks. I feel this band is somehow really underappreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    That Drudkh album is pretty good. I've been listening to it the past couple of weeks. I feel this band is somehow really underappreciated.
    Because they had a god tier album streak, then they released a few albums that were alright but completely paled in comparison to masterpieces like

and

Their latest is good, solid 7 for me.

been listening to this album front to back recently. more of the sludgy noise rock style but it's so dirty and loud I think it belongs here.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2018-04-16 at 08:01 PM.

I know there's no one into power metal of the regular people here but Shadowkeep got the vocalist of Helstar to sing on their newest album. Sadly, James Rivera vocals are so powerful they kinda overshadow Shadowkeep's powerful melodies but still it's a great album. Although nowhere near the old Shadowkeep.
    Don't hold back on the Power Metal release radar, I'm always looking for the new and best thing from the genre personally

10+ Year Old Account
    This is an awesome album if you like Caladan Brood. Yes, it sounds like shite but there's some awesome tracks on this Can Bardd album. Production is absolutely shite though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    Don't hold back on the Power Metal release radar, I'm always looking for the new and best thing from the genre personally
    Glad to hear at least someone likes Power Metal around here!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Because they had a god tier album streak, then they released a few albums that were alright but completely paled in comparison to masterpieces like

Their latest is good, solid 7 for me.
    Yeah, that explains it a bit. New Drudkh is great though, and deserves more attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    New SLEEP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In collaboration with Om

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2018-04-20 at 03:29 PM.

Holy shit ^ I've had it on repeat all day, it's so goddamn good

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a masterpiece. Probably better than Jerusalem at least. On par with Dopesmoker and Holy Mountain.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2018-04-21 at 07:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    New Khemmis incoming, june 22nd!

10+ Year Old Account

Finally a sample appears on youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post

Finally a sample appears on youtube.
    The entire thing is on Spotify and other streaming platforms.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Just heard that Marduk track. I quite like it but I wish it was still a tad more aggressive; even though it's already pretty relentless. Overall quite psyched for a new Marduk release. Frontschwein was great and this sounds promising.

New Khemmis incoming, june 22nd!

Already pre-ordered the hell out of this one, can't wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    Already pre-ordered the hell out of this one, can't wait!
    Absolutely hyped for that one. The previous Khemmis album was my AotY of 2016 if I remember correctly, and the Isolation track is great. Love those old school riffs.

Saw Electric Wizard play last night, it was ... stunning. Easily the loudest thing I've ever witnessed, my face literally melted off.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is absolutely beastly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you familiar with Horse the Band, @goriq?

Judas Iscariot pre-orders up for some reissues of 3 LPs and 1 EP. Grabbed the box set of the last album, limited 100 copies so might just be flipping it to buy like 5 other records later who knows.
    https://judasiscariotusbm.bandcamp.com/merch
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

10+ Year Old Account