Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    I don't think the book is going to cover the scenario which the tree burns in it , might explain the reason behind it tho if there's any other than FUCK NELVES.
    If the book only tries to excuse a nonsenscial military strategy, then I'm going to be pissed. So pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    so the question is new race ?
    WoW patch 8.0: Battle for Azeroth will not only add new races, buy also add other new Features:
    A collection of new Mounts;
    Two new Continents: Kul Tiras and Zandalar;
    Level cap increase to 120, and all the associated questing;
    New Dungeons and Two New Raids: Uldir, Halls of Control and Queen Azshara;
    Plunder Uncharted Islands, three-player scenarios with a PvP option;
    An RTS-style game mode – Dominate Warfronts;
    Classes changes, Pets changes and profession skill changes;
    Legacy Loot;
    Battle for Azeroth AI;
    The Heart of Azeroth - an artifact-style necklace all players will have that upgrades your other gear through new resource Azerite.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    If the book only tries to excuse a nonsenscial military strategy, then I'm going to be pissed. So pissed.
    not sure how " kill all the enemy leaders in one battle to disorganize the enemy so badly they cant relatliate" is a ' nonsensical military strategy"

but it sounds like we'll experience this in game, and the book is basically all the escalation that leads up to it. i.e. 'before the storm"
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    not sure how " kill all the enemy leaders in one battle to disorganize the enemy so badly they cant relatliate" is a ' nonsensical military strategy"
    "Have all your leaders in the same battle so they can all be killed at once" would already be one.

Congratulations to all the new Beta Testers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    Shadow Priest still looking pretty bad...Beta will fix it right?
    Most classes look pretty bad. Every class is painfully slow, GCD changes are horrible and with the insane pruning on that... Yeah, BfAs not looking great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Never played my own faction on beta before. It's the best time to experience opposite faction content if you don't have time or level cap characters from opposite faction.
    p.s when's the new book coming out?
    Login, check out how awesome Boralus is and notice all the clipping issues, missing stairs etc. and logout. Get into beat repeat. I don't get why a designer would place a stair and just miss that it's not connected to anything and doesn't have any sidewalls. It's the central hub so with so many issues it just feels really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I really hope they open up Boralus a bit. No reason the inn keeper etc should be standing outside. Make it an actual inn please.
    Taking that into account just gets me to remember Twilight Highlands "whoops ran out of time doing the horde side, sorry not sorry".

Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    Easy. Hostages for negotiations. And/Or killed malfurion and Tyrande. Plus this will take Aliance from Kalimdor (okay draenei left, but after Vindicar there is not so many there... plus BC content). Defending borders much easier if enemy don't have established foothold there.
    You do realize that Teldrassil is no real foothold as it is an isle of off the coast of Kalimdor and you probably could easily just use a sea barricade?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    It's the principle. There is literally no reason why you can't form a group yourself and do it. Regular mythics are extremely easy.
    Regular Mythics (+0) are just stupid. It was a stupid move to have quests that required you to do M+0 as there was little interested and reason to do that content outside of doing that handful of quests. Either you go for M+ or just do heroics.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Totally expected from Christie Golden.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Boralus is clearly a WIP, as it gets updates almost every patch and it's still missing a lot of textures. Beta being beta, I don't understand that issue.

Visually, I much prefer KT over Zandalar. Not that zandalar looks bad or anything, KT just feels more "real" and lived in. Which is what they're going for and they nailed it. It's "comfy".

I also am not seeing any difference in questing quality - in fact, I'm enjoying the KT quests more than zandalar ones so far.

Deleted
    I got beta access what on earth

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    in fact, I'm enjoying the KT quests more than zandalar ones so far.
    Yeah seeing a lot of Horde player bias saying the Zandalari questing is better but I've found it to be the exact opposite. Though perhaps it's Alliance and Troll fatigue bias from me.

Loving Kul'tiras, especially Bolarus. That whole town has a Bowerstone from fable vibe to it which makes me extremely happy. Still missing a lot as you said, though. Finding the quests for KT to be on par with or better than Zandalari most of the time.
    Butts.

Where can you skip to boralus on an alliance char? I just can't find it .

Do you guys think they'll allow us to test Zandalari/Kul'Tirans in the beta at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Boralus is clearly a WIP, as it gets updates almost every patch and it's still missing a lot of textures. Beta being beta, I don't understand that issue.

Visually, I much prefer KT over Zandalar. Not that zandalar looks bad or anything, KT just feels more "real" and lived in. Which is what they're going for and they nailed it. It's "comfy".

I also am not seeing any difference in questing quality - in fact, I'm enjoying the KT quests more than zandalar ones so far.
    Well Zuldazar is also updated, the chambers are also getting capers and other items to make it comfy. For example that children "pre-school" got updated, and they have sculptures, table with vase, carpets and drapes.

after new build:
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Most classes look pretty bad. Every class is painfully slow, GCD changes are horrible and with the insane pruning on that... Yeah, BfAs not looking great.
    "most"

most didn't get pruned at all nor are affected by the gcd changes

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    "most"

most didn't get pruned at all nor are affected by the gcd changes
    I didn't say that "most got pruned". Stop making stuff up. Most classes do look bad and the general design philosophy is horrible.
    But yeah, most classes are affected by the GCD change and in a negative way. Every class is slower and really clunky. Add to that, the fact that secondary stats are now next ot useless so even at rather high gear leaves the classes are just as slow as when you're leveling. You can jump on the raid test to check the last one out.

There is no way around the fact that classes are in a worse state than ever befor and the rest of the content matters little if the character you play is not fun.

I didn't say that "most got pruned". Stop making stuff up. Most classes do look bad and the general design philosophy is horrible.
    But yeah, most classes are affected by the GCD change and in a negative way. Every class is slower and really clunky. Add to that, the fact that secondary stats are now next ot useless so even at rather high gear leaves the classes are just as slow as when you're leveling. You can jump on the raid test to check the last one out.

There is no way around the fact that classes are in a worse state than ever befor and the rest of the content matters little if the character you play is not fun.
    You said "most class look pretty bad" and then added "every class" so sorry but next time be more specific.

And you're still hyperboling.

Homophobia is so gay.

finally got my Beta invite
    Last edited by RippedLife; 2018-05-03 at 02:17 PM.

The new UI will take some getting use to
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Yeah no, most classes are fine, if not great. Maybe be more specific?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Gotta say I am surprised they are actually merging Prestige levels! https://twitter.com/i/web/status/991798484956102656
    Did not expect this from Blizz. I have 6 at lvl 1, 5 at lvl 2 and my main is at lvl 8 so that's 24 right away. Only need to get my main to 9 then and I'll be done.
    Does this mean I will automatically unlock all the artifact appearances account-wide if I have three characters at level 5?