Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Aww poor thing, why don't you set up a GoFundMe page for him?
    The guy can go fuck himself, but I won't allow feminists and other types of far leftists to use him as a talking point to push their anti-male agenda.

His punishment is light, but enough to disprove the idiotic notion that there's a "rape culture". Why would a rape culture register sex offenders and keep them unemployable? Why would a rape culture ensure that he'd get beat up in prison?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    The guy can go fuck himself, but I won't allow feminists and other types of far leftists to use him as a talking point to push their anti-male agenda.

His punishment is light, but enough to disprove the idiotic notion that there's a "rape culture". Why would a rape culture register sex offenders and keep them unemployable? Why would a rape culture ensure that he'd get beat up in prison?
    Read about what it actually is rather than spew your fire hose of bullshit all over the forums.
    Last edited by elaina; 2018-05-06 at 02:54 AM.

I like how everyone is only focusing on the hate directed toward so called “incels” and not the fact that it was bullying that created them.

Seriously, I saw these people in high school get bullied and treated like shit both vocally and verbally, obviously to the extent where they have been turned into villains.

Being shitty to fellow human beings created incels, any way you slice it. They may be dangerous, damaged individuals that need to be dealt with, but you can’t deny that it was cruelty that created them. No one is talking about this.

Quote Originally Posted by lollers View Post
    I like how everyone is only focusing on the hate directed toward so called “incels” and not the fact that it was bullying that created them.
    Bullying does not "create" incels, any more than violent video games "create" school shooters.

This entire idea of "sexual value" is idiotic. Most people have sex. Fat people have sex, ugly people have sex, poor people have sex, even people with terrible social skills have sex. The concept that you have to be one of the rich attractive popular people to get any is contrary to reality.

"Incels" and other people only who want to wallow in self-pity play into this unrealistic trope to feel sorry for themselves, and work each other up into a frenzy of projected hate and self-loathing. It's no surprise when some of them go out after that and become violent.

The whole thing is in their heads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Seriously, I saw these people in high school get bullied and treated like shit both vocally and verbally, obviously to the extent where they have been turned into villains.

Being shitty to fellow human beings created incels, any way you slice it. They may be dangerous, damaged individuals that need to be dealt with, but you can’t deny that it was cruelty that created them. No one is talking about this.
    Bullying might be a factor but they choose to join the pity-party, call themselves Incel and soak up all the toxicity of that "community." I'm not completely without sympathy and see how they could be considered victims of the media, toxic masculinity etc. but that doesn't excuse them fostering such despicable attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Bullying might be a factor but they choose to join the pity-party, call themselves Incel and soak up all the toxicity of that "community." I'm not completely without sympathy and see how they could be considered victims of the media, toxic masculinity etc. but that doesn't excuse them fostering such despicable attitudes.
    Thats fine. Incels ARE a lost cause, and they are a threat to society.

But bullying tactics have become much more extreme since my days in high school. It is no longer just calling someone a faggot and laughing, These days it seems like young people, when they bully, are out to ruin someone’s life, reputation, happiness. Bullying today is about destroying someone, not just pushing them up against a locker and calling them names.

If we are complacent, then the resentment these virgins foster until boiling point will grow and there WILL be more of them who lash out.

They are scum. They deserve no sympothy.

But society created them. Now they are organizing. They are donning labels. This is bad.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Saw someone say this on Twitter and I completely agree:

We shouldn't call them incels, because "involuntarily celibate" implies that it is women's fault these men don't get sex.

We should call them unfuckables.
    I have quite a few names for these people, most of them involving copious amounts of swearing. What these fuckknuckles fail to understand is that women reject them because they are complete fucking cunts, not because they are being persecuted. unless you can be persecuted for being a complete fucking cunt. oh, wait, no you can't

Man just leave the poor incels alone. They are like the lowest rung of society, looked down on by everyone. Punching down at them is just sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Thats fine. Incels ARE a lost cause, and they are a threat to society.

But bullying tactics have become much more extreme since my days in high school. It is no longer just calling someone a faggot and laughing, These days it seems like young people, when they bully, are out to ruin someone’s life, reputation, happiness. Bullying today is about destroying someone, not just pushing them up against a locker and calling them names.

If we are complacent, then the resentment these virgins foster until boiling point will grow and there WILL be more of them who lash out.

They are scum. They deserve no sympothy.

But society created them. Now they are organizing. They are donning labels. This is bad.
    That sounds like you had a fairly gentle form of bullying, do you have any sources for how things have changed or is it just anecdotal?

BTW I disagree that incels are totally a lost cause and don't deserve sympathy, but I'm not sure how exactly to strike a balance where their toxicity isn't tolerated whilst also helping people break away from the toxic maelstrom. It probably doesn't help that attempts to reduce bullying or increase the self-esteem of people get condemned as "coddling" or creating a "generation of snowflakes."

All their problems can be solved with 100€ and 1 hour of their time.

These people are stupid, not having sex is not their actual problem. That's just a symptom.

Deleted
    This thread was hilarious as plenty of posters here aren't much better than incels and don't realise they're next in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This entire idea of "sexual value" is idiotic.
    It's a fact backed up by science.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    This thread was hilarious as plenty of posters here aren't much better than incels and don't realise they're next in line.

It's a fact backed up by science.
    Next in line for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    MMOC punching down the lowest of classes in the west world. Literally the bottom feeders of the entire lot.
    Nothing wrong with "punching down" onto wannabe rapists.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    There are a multitude of course of actions between coddling someone through life and casting them aside. Simply pick one of the ways in between.

And dis be the last message directed at you, mon.
    They should be cast aside. Look at this human garbage:

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    What makes you think incels want to go to a prostitute? Have you even checked out their online communities? They loathe prostitutes. They want no "sluts", they're "too good" to even try to bring someone home from a bar or from tinder to bang.
    Incels are violent psychos. They shouldn't be unloaded onto sex workers in the first place. Sex workers should be protected from them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cradyz View Post
    Man just leave the poor incels alone. They are like the lowest rung of society, looked down on by everyone. Punching down at them is just sad.
    Maybe they shouldn't shoot people to death or run them over with vans then? Their entire world view is based on viewing women as objects who, should they dare to refuse to fuck these toe grimes, must be raped or murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Dunks on thread as "hilarious." Makes ridiculous claim about science without irony one line later.

I'd agree with this if they weren't a verifiable threat to the safety of everyone else in said society.
    I like how people like him get on their high horses to shit on anyone that's not an incel while making absurd claims. Next in line...? Next in line for what?

And then going on to say that a claim is backed up by science without giving any sort of source (AKA actually backing it up) is just the icing on the cake.
    change can't wait.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Elba;49340580]
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    People are using trolling to indulge in their violent fantasies. It was the same tactic with gamergate, where people were sending themselves death or rape threats to make gamers concerned about corruption look bad.

Maybe they shouldn't shoot people to death or run them over with vans then?
    They? There is very little evidence to suggest they did it for that reason. However people are being unjustly endangered by the opinions against them in this thread incited by the media.

People are using trolling to indulge in their violent fantasies. It was the same tactic with gamergate, where people were sending themselves death or rape threats to make gamers concerned about corruption look bad.

They? There is very little evidence to suggest they did it for that reason. However people are being unjustly endangered by the opinions against them in this thread incited by the media.
    Literally 2 posts above what you said someone posted screenshots of how incels act. The "big bad media" isn't the reason that incels are looked down upon.
    change can't wait.

Deleted
    and you've literally ignored the top of my post.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    I like how people like him get on their high horses to shit on anyone that's not an incel while making absurd claims. Next in line...? Next in line for what?

And then going on to say that a claim is backed up by science without giving any sort of source (AKA actually backing it up) is just the icing on the cake.
    The science is so obvious that it would be as silly asking for evidence that the sky is blue. If you're having trouble you can go and look at some nature documentaries on mating.

I only need to get on a minature horse to look down on the immoral and deplorable, that see an opportunity to attack the oppressed now that racism and making fun of the disabled is out of bounds.

They should be cast aside. Look at this human garbage:
    I r8 dat 8\8, m8

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2018-05-06 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    and you've literally ignored the top of my post.
    I ignored it because it's completely irrelvant. Saying "haha I was only pretending to be a psychopath!" is no excuse.
    change can't wait.