Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Silviszon View Post
    I'm just not sure whether i should turn it off because with 15% xp increase i might end up not getting all reps to friendly and stuff. Plus not finishing the main quest chain, which happened to my in Legion when I was wearing heirlooms.
    It doesn't have to be all or nothing, if there are a lot of people around trying to kill you, then you can turn it off. If there is no one around then turn it on and get a little boost.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    enjoy your dead game then
    Quote Originally Posted by Elash View Post
    WoW will be a Ghost Town in less then 6 months.
    What are you people on about? Pvp servers are not lacking for people in any way why do you think warmode would suddenly kill the game?

- - - Updated - - -

enjoy your dead game then
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    It doesn't have to be all or nothing, if there are a lot of people around trying to kill you, then you can turn it off. If there is no one around then turn it on and get a little boost.
    You can only turn it on or off at a capital you can’t just toggle it the on live.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendal View Post
    Well not a big fan of "forced PVP" to get more XP. Screw that - will also not play first 2-3 days at begining to avoid clusters and all bugs, after that will be to late to lvl with PVP on as there will be plenty of gankers who think killing lower lvl players = fun. Will tame my own pace for leveling. Don't like PVP in WoW and forcing it is just.. meh..
    lmao this is the least forced its ever been. You will have to do a few extra quests o well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    WoW why dont they just go back to the WoD model it was so much better put gear back on venders simple fix more pvpers happy. ION and them do not understand PvP at all.
    because titanforging exist.

Apparently Blizzard adding incentive to participate in war mode is equivalent of them putting gun to your head and making you dig your own grave Gotta love the logic of some forum posters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    lmao this is the least forced its ever been. You will have to do a few extra quests o well.

- - - Updated - - -

because titanforging exist.
    That is another thing the game never needed titanforging was another mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Angosia View Post
    While their argument and yours are hyperbole, I think the more logical reason for Blizzard doing this is that Warmode typically means you're beating (or being beaten on by) other players. Thus, it slows your leveling progress down. This buff counters that.

*shrug* I'm not a fan of PvP, but my better half loves it. Eh, it will make one of us happy and not so much affect the other.
    You don't say? A jokey comment is hyperbolic, who knew :P Guess I should've put /s to avoid confusion

Quote Originally Posted by Silviszon View Post
    I'm just not sure whether i should turn it off because with 15% xp increase i might end up not getting all reps to friendly and stuff. Plus not finishing the main quest chain, which happened to my in Legion when I was wearing heirlooms.
    Leveling zones scale with your level now....so no reason not to finish the zone really.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a completely different note, the communities look exactly the same as Discord. Does this mean I can uninstall Discord? I Still have Ventrillo on my PC!

Still waiting for my bee mount, i bought this expa only to get the bee mount, where is my bee mount

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You can only turn it on or off at a capital you can’t just toggle it the on live.
    I understand that, but you can quite easily determine if there are or aren't a lot of players online and then change it.

maybe videogames were already my thing when your father still ejaculated in his socks ?
    so you're saying someone probably 20 years your minor is already 300% better than you at videogames? damn dude maybe videogames REALLY aren't your thing

I'm seeing a whole bunch of complaining that max levels will go torment lowbies... Wasn't there mention of Blizz setting Warmode up so only people close to your level can see you? Or was that just a rumor?

Will our honor level roll over into the next exp (I.E. If i'm max level atm with all pvp talents unlocked will I retain this when the next expansion releases) or will it reset?

War mode exp lul, we're separated by continents, I fully plan to abuse this once BFA comes out, ty Blizzard, thanks for the free exp and no consequences until 120 when I'll promptly turn it off.

So everyone is just going to use War Mode to level then, right? Because there's no interaction between Alliance and Horde until 120 anyway... lol retarded.

Deleted
    I wish PVP talents werent a thing

Deleted
    moontigress I know how you feel... because you will get achievements for them or mounts or whatever x_X I hate to do 10 rgbs for the weapon skin color as I don't find a group for it.

PvP tiers - nice
    Communities - nice
    New PvP honor talents system - seems okay,only 3 talents could be too little(maybe bump it to 4-5). However most of the honor talents are exactly the same as legion, which is really bad. They need to remake most of them. Some are too overpowered,whilst most are almost useless. Some specs are lacking a lot of things to be in a healthy competitive spot,whilst others have too much. They have to take a good look at the competitive scene, and see what which spec is missing/having thats too strong.

Can't wait to be a gladiator!