Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Fanservice feature of 8.2 will be the return of Master Loot.

7+ Year Old Account
    yes 12 new spec,s surely what they could add in a single patch...
    are you fucking crazy?
    12 specs is equal to class mounts to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Isn't "fan service" when they have 6 year old girls in Animes and hide some upskirt / panty shots in there for the weeaboo pervs?
    No.

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    Fanservice feature of 8.2 will be the return of Master Loot.
    Blizzard pre-8.0: "We've listened to your honest, genuine feedback over the years and we have decided to remove the cancerous tool that has caused so much pain for you all in the game: master loot!"

Blizzard 8.2: "We have listened to your honest, genuine feedback over the past 6 months and we have decided to re-introduce the amazing, community driven tool that keeps raid groups honest and true: master loot!"

"and also we're removing raid lockouts."
    Last edited by MechaCThun; 2018-05-15 at 01:48 AM.

It's rather evident now that you will have a class armor set with a similar challenge as the mage tower.

Since raid sets are no longer class oriented.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes 12 new spec,s surely what they could add in a single patch...
    are you fucking crazy?
    12 specs is equal to class mounts to you?
    You really live up to your past -every day- hey? Wowzers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it looks like 8.1 will bring us Zandalari trolls and Kul Tirans, so I think it's unlikely we'll get another allied race in 8.2. I think it's more probable we'll get something like heritage armor for the remaining races, maybe a small ToV-like raid or some big update to one of their new features for BfA like island expeditions or warfronts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    You really live up to your past -every day- hey? Wowzers!
    uhh... what?
    I dont see what any of this has to do with the fact that you are trying to imply that adding the equivalent of 4 new classes could be done in a patch.
    a new talent row would be nice, class armors, or bracer and legging customization would all be nice, but i doubt they will add any suprise systems...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Well, it looks like 8.1 will bring us Zandalari trolls and Kul Tirans, so I think it's unlikely we'll get another allied race in 8.2. I think it's more probable we'll get something like heritage armor for the remaining races, maybe a small ToV-like raid or some big update to one of their new features for BfA like island expeditions or warfronts.
    they said they will give us lots, so i dont see why there cant be one for 8.1
    we got 4 for 7.3.5
    2 for 8.0
    2 for 8.1
    why not 2 for 8.2 to cover lets say goblin and worgen (Vulpera and setherak)
    2 in 8.3 to cover gnome and undead (Junker gnome and Sanlayn)
    2 in 8.4 to cover pandaren (Jinyu and Hozen)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I would love to see a 4th spec, a tank/heal spec for all the classes, that are damage dealers only right now and maybe something that will fit lore-wise and/ore would be fun to play, for the others.
    Warlock - Voidguard - Tank : something similar to Dark Apotheosis for demo WL pre WoD.
    Mage - Timeweaver - Healer : you "unmake" damage done, manipulating time.
    Rogue - Duelist - Tank : monks already evade and shrug off damage done to them and if you still think rogues can't tank, ask Gruul
    Hunter - Primalist - Tank : a SV Hunter who shares his HP pool with his pet through a Spirit Bond, gaining also some primal defense abilities.
    Death Knight - Acolyte(Soul) - Healer : command powerful dark magick to close wounds, reconstruct bones and prevent the spirit from leave the body. Your Tank is about to receive a finishing blow? Put him into a purgatory! This way he will only suffer a moderate psychological damage! Possible side effects of dark magic treatment are: green vomit, pale skin, 6th sense, (un)death
    Shaman - Earthwarden - Tank : finally mastering the 4th element, Earth, only sounds natural to me ...
    Paladin - Zealot - Range Damage Dealer : a.k.a. Shockadin. A caster in plate armor, smiting his enemies with holy Magick ? Who wouldn't play that.

Deleted
    I can't believe you guys are so naive and clueless to think that they will add a 4th spec in a expansion mid patch.

Even if it is wishful thinking or joking is really stupid.

Deleted
    I'd love a shit tonne RP transmog gear like heritage armour. I mean wardens stuff, spell breaker, dark ranger etc etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    More specs are a nice idea.

Priest: Inquisitor (support healer, melee, damage heals)
    Shaman: Earthwarden (tank)
    Warlock: Soulbender (ranged tank)
    Mage: Leymender (healer, ranged)
    Paladin: Consecrator (support, buffs, ranged)
    Druid: Dryad (ranged support healer, heals with damage, dryad form)
    Warrior: Warcryer (support, debuffs, dd)
    Monks: Windfighter (support, healer, melee)
    Rogues: Watchdog (support, cc, melee)
    DK: Necromancer (ranged, caster)
    Hunter: Beastguardian (ranged tank)

Oh, and yes, we should have supporter as a role. With little less damage or heal output, but a lot of utility. Either CC, off healing, off tanking or buffing.

And why no ranged tanks? That idea is quite new. At least to WoW.
    You cant make ranged tank when all bosses are melee. Even if you are able to tank something on the range, mobs will come to your melee range.

I just want the boats from the boat bash to be permanent water walking toys, but without the insane speed increase except during the event. Such good boat models.

Anyway if there was a surprise I was hoping for it'd be a continuation of the DK storyline. Maybe a special extra chapter soley for DKs, paladins, and priests.

And, if not mage towers, something akin to them that motivates players to gear up for some solo challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    New Talents/specs, skills i can't see as a mid expansion feature. It would be to gameplay changing.

For actual Fan-Service...

Heritage Armor for all Races
    New Racial Mounts
    Race based class Visuals
    additional removal of transmog restrictions (1h+OH = 2h = DW, Plate=Mail=Leather=Cloth)
    Revamp of Old Zones for Roleplayers (Gilneas City!, Menethil Harbor...)
    ALL the new Emotes!

Something leftfield i would like...
    The Lich King joines the Horde, the Dragon Aspects join the alliance and both offer a revamped starting experience for DKs. Called Death Knights of the Horde, Dragon Knights of the Alliance. Mechanically both still be Death Knights
    Please god No dont remove transmorg restrictions
    We humans have to stick together

10man raiding with ai alts

Quote Originally Posted by MalfLFT View Post
    Please god No dont remove transmorg restrictions
    What if the restrictions were changed to

Cloth/Leather are interchangeable,

Leather/Mail are,

and Mail/Plate are?

This seems like it would open up exactly what players actually want, and still retains a lore-friendly feel.

Well they're not adding a spec part way through expansion so, get that pipe dream outta your head.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Well they're not adding a spec part way through expansion so, get that pipe dream outta your head.
    That wasn't even meant to be the focus of the thread. Can't wrap my head around why everyone is getting so caught up on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    What if the restrictions were changed to

Cloth/Leather are interchangeable,

Leather/Mail are,

and Mail/Plate are?

This seems like it would open up exactly what players actually want, and still retains a lore-friendly feel.
    Transmog restrictions are one of the few sort of RPG like elements left in the game. I know it already doesnt make sense but I think it would be too far. If it were up to me they would remove transmorg. Or at least make pristine servers where such things were removed.
    We humans have to stick together

Paladins in long coats using the Light's Vengeance to tank.

Dance Customisation for sure. Lmao.