Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Great to see your stellar arguments are still holding up against muh bias
    Theres no need to have any "argument" , you just claimed you wanted a new city for your faction while the opposite one doesnt get a new one, you have to be mentally retarded to have the need to be pointed out your bias.

The cities are going to be full of elves and forsaken crying.

This build did turn out to make me happy in the end.

By the way, did they add anything to the Echo Isles?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    The cities are going to be full of elves and forsaken crying.

This build did turn out to make me happy in the end.
    Lol honestly the forsaken crying sound is some of the funniest cry sounds in game lmao
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Theres no need to have any "argument" , you just claimed you wanted a new city for your faction while the opposite one doesnt get a new one, you have to be mentally retarded to have the need to be pointed out your bias.
    A Horde poster flaming? Really? a man of your talents?

Anyway, no i did not propose that. The Alliance reclaiming lordaeron is something i've wanted forever along with wildhammer dwarves, which you can tell from my profile picture and name. I think the undead could get a new city in theramore or the ashes of teldrassil, i don't know nor do i care. Point being, it seems utterly ridiculous for them to remake lordaeron and have the alliance literally reclaim ALL of it except for the keep. I will see how this progresses but i am kind of dissapointed, i'd like to atleast see npcs in gilneas and the plaguelands, since canonically they are alliance territory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    The reason why people are claiming horde bias is because its not the alliance destroying undercity its the horde itself. Yet the horde DOES destroy Darnassus.
    There's a difference. The Horde wanted to destroy Darnassus. The Alliance didn't want to destroy Lordaeron Keep, the aim was to reclaim it, as the starting quest says.
    But obviously you can't just give the Alliance a new city while the Horde gets nothing.

At least Forsaken don't have bodily needs, so their population won't push Orgrimmar into a famine or something.
    Even that is Horde bias.

(Second sentence was a joke)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    There's a difference. The Horde wanted to destroy Darnassus. The Alliance didn't want to destroy Lordaeron Keep, the aim was to reclaim it, as the starting quest says.
    But obviously you can't just give the Alliance a new city while the Horde gets nothing.
    Getting a ruin that we can walk around and put some ALliance flags in it would be enough.
    No need to make it a livable city overnight.
    Whatever...

Any new broadcast text yet?

Deleted
    A Horde poster flaming? Really? a man of your talents?

Anyway, no i did not propose that. The Alliance reclaiming lordaeron is something i've wanted forever along with wildhammer dwarves, which you can tell from my profile picture and name. I think the undead could get a new city in theramore or the ashes of teldrassil, i don't know nor do i care. Point being, it seems utterly ridiculous for them to remake lordaeron and have the alliance literally reclaim ALL of it except for the keep. I will see how this progresses but i am kind of dissapointed, i'd like to atleast see npcs in gilneas and the plaguelands, since canonically they are alliance territory.
    "Yeah i want my city i dont care about the other faction" nice answer mate
    Also no horde ever asked to destroy darnassus. So no, you can go jack off about drawing away people from their home but no way they are going to give you a horde city.

Why do peeps wanna jump onto the beta? we will have to live with it at live for years i'd imagine you'd wanna leave some of it hidden, i don't really get the concept i got a beta invite 12 days ago and besides seeing the giveaway i couldn't imagine why i'd wanna do that?
    I guess i still have mage tower challenges to do, i plan to do all specs, and i'm a little way into them but even after that i dunno maybe its because i play so many alts i'm gonna see it time and time again?
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

That's how the devs always present the story to Alliance players: Pure propaganda. They didn't care that all their commanders had fallen in the Broken Shore. They don't care we don't know who actually ignited Teldrassil, but are are fine with assigning blame. Ultimately Sylvanas' idea of Kalimdor for the Horde & Eastern Kingdoms for the Alliance is the perfect solution to the Horde/Alliance conflict, but according to Anduin, the war is "The Horde's Choice." Their underlying mentality is that the people in the Horde don't have the right to exist.

So like cata, when Worgen got one building in Darn and Goblins got slums in Org AND a huge island city full of NPCs?

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread needs a cringe meter because these heated faction jabs at people and non-ironic talks of bias are setting the cringe levels off the charts.

Also guarantee Brojamier is going to end up banned after this altercation so that's pretty memes

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    I spy the train tracks. I get the feeling that someone back from WoD days regretted the Orc Fatigue induced cuts to Gorgrond and saved the design for this very day.
    I'm pretty sure the old Gorgrond design is partially in the game files from a scenario though, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    At least Forsaken don't have bodily needs, so their population won't push Orgrimmar into a famine or something.
    Actually, yeah. The Forsaken & Night Elves are all intents & purposes, the least invasive to their immediate surroundings. Relocating isn't really a big deal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    The should-have-been-neutral-but-joined-the-alliance-anyway characters were Turalyon & Alleria. They were good ways to segway Void Elves & Lightforged into the Alliance, but really it makes no sense. They entered the league of Arathor on behalf of Lordaeron & Silvermoon respectively. Hell, there should be a lot of Forsaken Turalyon knows personally, like Alonsus Faol. They should have been neutral figures like Khadgar.
    Basically I agree, but Faol is not a Forsaken. That's actually important. .... it is, if you want to follow lore, at least ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Getting a ruin that we can walk around and put some ALliance flags in it would be enough.
    No need to make it a livable city overnight.
    I don't disagree but you still have to give the Horde something as well. But for whatever reasons Blizzard decided not to go that way.

"Yeah i want my city i dont care about the other faction" nice answer mate
    Also no horde ever asked to destroy darnassus. So no, you can go jack off about drawing away people from their home but no way they are going to give you a horde city.
    You literally just said "So what? you really think any horde gives a flying fuck abouy darnassus? "

You're a flaming hypocrite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    So like cata, when Worgen got one building in Darn and Goblins got slums in Org AND a huge island city full of NPCs?
    ah yes that island nobody ever saw or wanted? totally same a lordaeron. OR the fact that alliance had theramore up to mop while horde didnt have the opposite city? we are going to forget about that ofc

- - - Updated - - -

You literally just said "So what? you really think any horde gives a flying fuck abouy darnassus? "

You're a flaming hypocrite.
    ???? can you even read, no horde ever asked about darnassus and nobody even cares about it, whats so contradictory about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    That's how the devs always present the story to Alliance players: Pure propaganda. They didn't care that all their commanders had fallen in the Broken Shore. They don't care we don't know who actually ignited Teldrassil, but are are fine with assigning blame. Ultimately Sylvanas' idea of Kalimdor for the Horde & Eastern Kingdoms for the Alliance is the perfect solution to the Horde/Alliance conflict, but according to Anduin, the war is "The Horde's Choice." Their underlying mentality is that the people in the Horde don't have the right to exist.
    Kalimdor has had Night Elves before the Orcs came around and before the Forsaken even existed as a group and hell Darkspear Trolls came to Kalimdor last(Troll lore aside). So no this wouldn't solve the problem. Whoever started the burning of Teldrassil, doesn't really change the Alliance for striking back isn't a bad thing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Still no new login music and background

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Which proves the point of faction wars not working in an MMO u cant have one side lose anything without that side complaining its unfair. Which is why this expansion has become so polarizing. You have one group of players who could care to shits about this plot as it will never going anywhere. And another group of players who are fanatical about the plot.