Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Or just cringe internally and wish this person wasn't their client.
    I'd love a client like this. You'd feel successful if you simply managed to get them to stop pooping in public. Think of how great you'd feel going to sleep at night knowing that you did your best to rid society of crazy poop-throwing behaviors in coffee shops.

I mean, what else could she do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I nearly died laughing watching a woman take a shit and fling it at the employee. It's a shitty policy to force people to buy something to use the bathroom. You gotta go, you really need to go right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I'd love a client like this. You'd feel successful if you simply managed to get them to stop pooping in public. Think of how great you'd feel going to sleep at night knowing that you did your best to rid society of crazy poop-throwing behaviors in coffee shops.
    Fuck that, I'd encourage her to do it more often. Might change stores policy to buy something first before using the bathroom. If I was eating there I would never step food there again knowing that a woman shit and flung it in the direction where the food is made. Next time just let her use the bathroom. If this is a problem for local businesses than encourage your town to build more public bathrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    I nearly died laughing watching a woman take a shit and fling it at the employee. It's a shitty policy to force people to buy something to use the bathroom. You gotta go, you really need to go right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck that, I'd encourage her to do it more often. Might change stores policy to buy something first before using the bathroom. If I was eating there I would never step food there again knowing that a woman shit and flung it in the direction where the food is made. Next time just let her use the bathroom. If this is a problem for local businesses than encourage your town to build more public bathrooms.
    Is that what happened? It sounded to me like they prevented her from using the bathroom because she had done something weird before. Not much info out there either way, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Is that what happened? It sounded to me like they prevented her from using the bathroom because she had done something weird before. Not much info out there either way, though.
    Yeah the current story is that she was denied access to the bathroom based on past behaviour, so presumably she did something weird in the bathroom prior to this and they had to clean it up.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    There are many horror stories about public women bathrooms... I wonder if there is some truth in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    There are many horror stories about public women bathrooms... I wonder if there is some truth in them.
    THERE IS.

I worked at a truck stop for a while, and most people would immediately have their heads filled with images of dirty, nasty, smelly men. And they're not wrong. But when these men go to the bathroom, they're really not that bad. Sure, there's the occasional mess, but it really was occasional. The womens restroom on the other hand was always a shitshow (pun intended, but not inaccurate). From what my female coworkers told me, it's because women in public restrooms tend to "hover", instead of put their ass on the seat or use one of those protector things, and their aim is not nearly as good as they think it is.

Had to clean the restrooms a couple times (I was a cashier, not janitorial), and yeah, it's pretty bad. Add in the various "feminine products" that women use and it just gets worse.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

i would be less worried about the mess of getting hit with it, and more worried about the diseases she's probably carrying.

she's an addict that was thrown out for being aggressive earlier, then came back to use the bathroom. so you know she's riddled with stds and shit, just look at that slender body.

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Damn..women do poop after all.
    Jury's still out on farts though.

Women keep telling me they're my farts, but they might be gaslighting me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Fucking kek.

New highs reached.

Love how the guy just completely NOPES the hell out of there.

This video has to be the greatest thing I've ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone needs a damn diaper.......sheesh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nasty hoe....

Haha, only in Florida does this kind of shit happen.

Soccer moms are fucking assholes though. I've seen them treat employees at the local Chinese take-out and Subway restaurant like complete trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Jury's still out on farts though.

Women keep telling me they're my farts, but they might be gaslighting me.
    Oh it is definitely theirs. I've had Women fart on my massage table quite often.

They always do it quietly and think it won't stink...

- - - Updated - - -

Says in the OP that she was "denied access to this guest based on past behaviour and out of concern for the immediate safety of team members and guests in the restaurant." next time read before crying about a perfectly fine policy.

Deleted
    This happens a lot on the baboon rock in my local zoo.

How was she only "detained and released" for this? She should have been beaten up by police and then publicly put on the Breaking Wheel (Google it if you need to) and had her limbs broken, then displayed outside to slowly die. Behaviour like this should be punished publicly so that nobody wishes to repeat it.

- - - Updated - - -

Your solution is to give in to terrorists demands. Great idea, roll over and expose that soft belly for your druggie-shift-flinging overlords.

Don't like it? POO TO THE FACE

Came to this thread specifically to skim for the word "Florida" in the OP.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."