Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    I tried to buy at 208k but there was none available I guess they have some now at 210k... actually just checked again none available atm ha.
    They are only available when people are selling them. If you keep trying, you'll get one. If you give up, you won't get one until the market stabilizes a bit (or people start to log off and stop checking later in the evening, whichever happens first). It's up to you how badly you want these tokens.

Most players are smart enough -- if they actually sell WoW tokens -- to hold off for a while since the prices are going up, but many more don't realize that it's on the rise, or even have enough patience to care. Just keep trying. Or don't worry about it.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    It was literally just announced. It will take at least a day for it to really spike badly. If you want to buy tokens, better do it ASAP.
    The fact you just said that probably means they already missed the calm and the token is already rising.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

300k tokens get! Actually, they've jumped up in all areas over the last hour. Right now it's a slow climb, but I'd expect it to pick up the pace once ppl are home from work/school etc and the week goes on. 5k jump for NA in less than an hour.
    Kthxhugsbye

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    But how does it affect you just being there out of curiosity?

I mean you aren't spending any money and you clearly don't want to buy them. I don't get it.
    i like a clean UI. I dont want stuff forced into what is already not such a pretty game "hub" why not just Make games hideable

Oh no! Icons!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    But how does it affect you just being there out of curiosity?

I mean you aren't spending any money and you clearly don't want to buy them. I don't get it.
    Its hard to explain

Imagine being a big fan of barcelona, later a parent company who owns real madrid also buys barca and pits up a madrid poster in your favorite barca sports bar where u go to watch them play

Yes its stupid, but i get how it happens and ive been a victiom of it, as pretty much everyone has been in some form at some point

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did they actually say this? I don't recall it, but it wouldn't surprise me. I remember Blizzard saying in WotLK that the merge wouldn't impact how they design the game. The best part was that some people actually believed it.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...-to-Battle-net

Does this mean other games are going to come to the Blizzard platform too?
    Our focus in terms of supporting non-Blizzard games is solely around Destiny 2. Aside from potentially evaluating needs or opportunities for future Activision games, we don’t have any short- or long-term plans to support third-party games with Battle.net. It’s important to us to maintain our quality standards for any experience or service we’re putting in front of our players, which represents a big investment of time and effort on our part, so this is not something we’re jumping into lightly.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was literally just announced. It will take at least a day for it to really spike badly. If you want to buy tokens, better do it ASAP.
    You think it takes a day? It literally went up more than the entire daily variation in a single price update just moments after the game became available. As we speak in EU it's already 10k gold up from when the game became available (1h ago) and will keep at it at the max variation rate of 3% per hour.
    Last edited by m4xc4v413r4; 2018-05-17 at 07:00 PM.

Should change the name of the launcher again to the Sellout Launcher. At least Destiny fit with the fantasy theme of Blizzard games, CoD has no place on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

7+ Year Old Account
    nice another generic shooter

well, on a marketing perspective make sense, same as they did with Destiny, they using a already establish community that used Battle.net

Deleted
    Lol. RIP WoW Tokens. More activi$ion games will be added to the launcher soon that can be bought with WoW gold. Soon you will pay over 1 million gold for a token.

Quote Originally Posted by m4xc4v413r4 View Post
    You think it takes a day? It literally went up more than the entire daily variation in a single price update just moments after the game became available. As we speak in EU it's already 10k gold up from when the game became available (1h ago) and will keep at it at the max variation rate of 3% per hour.
    Not as bad, but 8K in ~2 hours in NA...

lol but tell me more how Activision and Blizzard make independent business decisions

Does this mean other games are going to come to the Blizzard platform too?
    Our focus in terms of supporting non-Blizzard games is solely around Destiny 2. Aside from potentially evaluating needs or opportunities for future Activision games, we don’t have any short- or long-term plans to support third-party games with Battle.net. It’s important to us to maintain our quality standards for any experience or service we’re putting in front of our players, which represents a big investment of time and effort on our part, so this is not something we’re jumping into lightly.
    Wow, I forgot about this. The fact that they blatantly lied about this is incredibly disturbing. They are becoming even more shameless than they were previously. And the more they can get away with, the more they'll try.

There's no way they could not have had plans on adding more when it was such a short time frame apart; at best Destiny was a test, at worst they were doing it slowly in hopes people would tolerate Call of Duty better. One event I do remember was Activision alluding or implying that they would like to see Call of Duty having a subscription when they were comparing Call of Duty to World of Warcraft. They've probably been building up to this for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by m4xc4v413r4 View Post
    There is literally a limit to how quickly the price can rise. It will take a day for it to max out (or at least a few hours, it won't happen immediately because it can't happen immediately), but in the meantime it will obviously be difficult to buy a token at the current price.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2018-05-17 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    lol but tell me more how Activision and Blizzard make independent business decisions
    they do, but as a co-join company is stupid to ignore a huge community that only used battle.net.

I mean, little they only using the battle.net to hold a icon.

With more games coming to Battle.net client, we need a "hide" feature for all the useless sh*t in it a.k.a. Destiny2&CoD

10+ Year Old Account
    There is literally a limit to how quickly the price can rise. It will take a day for it to max out (or at least a few hours, it won't happen immediately because it can't happen immediately), but in the meantime it will obviously be difficult to buy a token at the current price.
    at the max variation rate of 3% per hour
    Yes, that's the limit, I said that. There is no other limit.

Wow, I forgot about this. The fact that they blatantly lied about this (there's no way they could not have had plans on adding more when it was such a short time frame apart; at best Destiny was a test, at worst they were doing it slowly in hopes people would tolerate it better) is incredibly disturbing. They are becoming even more shameless than they were previously. And the more they can get away with, the more they'll try.
    where did they lie???? i mean they telling u right there about future activition games.