Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Likely false.

Quantum dream just finished Detroit become human. Release just one or two weeks before E3. It's very unlikely they have something to show.

Cloud, tifa and sephiroth for Soul calibur 6? Lol no way...

FFT2. I wish! No way that's happening.

WoW PS4 very unlikely to happen.

Diablo 4 at E3 very unlikely aswell. They'd save it for Blizzcon.

So, naaah... it would be good if it was, but that is a fake. 99% sure.

Sony said no new hardware aswell. So, Pro 2 makes it even more unlikely.

- - - Updated - - -

It does not. PS4 runs tera wich has interconnected zones without loading times. WoW doesn't load everything at once. It renders as you travel.

The PS4 has 8GB RAM. That runs WoW.

The problem however would be the performance. TERA sucks atm. Theres FPS drops all over the place. Dunno if it will get a performance patch or not, but blizz would certainly make sure it ran well before releasing it. That is the question.
    But theres another factor. Is it worth it to port it? WoW is a big game with a lot of systems. It may just not be worth the investment.

Don't think this is happening, but i'd like to have a PS4 version. It makes grinding things like world quests and farming more bearable. I would not raid with it though. The lack of addons would put you at a severe disavantage.
    I doubt as well buut i do think ot would be worth it. They could easily pitch it as the biggest mmo now on console come join the war and social phenomenon without needing a pc and so on..the advertising writes itself and with how many would buy just to try oh gods..be an instant dose of money

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I doubt as well buut i do think ot would be worth it. They could easily pitch it as the biggest mmo now on console come join the war and social phenomenon without needing a pc and so on..the advertising writes itself and with how many would buy just to try oh gods..be an instant dose of money
    Honestly. If WoW did actually come to PS4 then I'd buy a Pro and probably use my PC a lot less since all I'm using it for these days is Indie stuff, FF14 and WoW.

I mean FF14 runs pretty well on a Pro on performance/1080P mode so I wouldn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Arnt you one against ability pruning? but then complimenting other games for their ability prunings?
    to make the game even possible on a console you need to drasticly prune the game.
    No I'm not and no you wouldn't, Hell there is classes in FFXIV that require more binds/ability's then most if not all of the ones in WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Honestly. If WoW did actually come to PS4 then I'd buy a Pro and probably use my PC a lot less since all I'm using it for these days is Indie stuff, FF14 and WoW.

I mean FF14 runs pretty well on a Pro on performance/1080P mode so I wouldn't mind.
    Hell ill likely not play BFA but if it came to PS4 I would buy it day 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    The problem however would be the performance. TERA sucks atm. Theres FPS drops all over the place.
    Tera's performance sucks because bluehole doesn't know how to optimize a game.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

i said this weeks ago in another post blizz have been gearing up for this for a while and probs already got alot of the coding and work done,also eso and ff14 are huge games i play both on ps4 and tbh both are as complex as wow so it could be done.all be it in a stripped down version maybe,the leak does say ps4 EDITION after all.

There is no way this is legit.

any release date yet >?

Too many buttons for WoW to appear on this generation of consoles. The reason other MMOs work is they are made to work on consoles, unless blizz changes something in a major way it won't be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by drarick11 View Post
    Too many buttons for WoW to appear on this generation of consoles. .
    Mr 2 posts, Please read the last two pages of the thread to know that's false.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Doubtful news, but I wouldn't be shocked if it actually happened. They have been slowing down the game and have probably removed enough spells to get most classes to work reasonably on a controller. In addition, PS4 has native mouse and keyboard support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at that "leak list", it has Borderlands 3 in it and it was already said by the devs that you won't see anything from BL3 in E3.

the ONLY thing that even let belive me that (wow on ps4) in the slightest, is this fact:

the first thing BfA alpha brought, was a redesign of their action bar and menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuul View Post
    Looking at that "leak list", it has Borderlands 3 in it and it was already said by the devs that you won't see anything from BL3 in E3.
    To be fair, there's a good chance that was done in response to Rage 2 being unveiled. The last thing Gearbox needs is another game getting overshadowed/destroyed by another very similar game.

The GCD changes do make me wonder if it could be a thing they're at least working towards. The console version of Diablo 3 went down very well and could have been seen as a beta test towards this ultimate goal.
    Last edited by Alnilam81; 2018-05-19 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    This is where Classic WoW is only released on the PS4, just to piss you Vanilla babies off
    those tears would taste like double chocolate eclair cake...so...satisfying
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lol you fucking serious?
    i could play vanilla wow on this sucker

top left is shadowbolt, then i have movement keys. yeah no curse.. but eh someone else can curse

that or famicom

That way i can curse and shadowbolt, and i even have a microphone i can scream at people with.
    You could play WoW with a joystick BEFORE 90% was dumbed down to a mobile game? - impressive. What are you using now a Fisher Price hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshomaru View Post
    Speaking for FFXIV, there is no "true world" exploration as the zones are limited and placed in other instances. While you can walk from Eastern Plaguelands to Booty Bay (and Darnassus to Caverns of Time for Kalimdor), that is not possible to do at all in FFXIV.
    Are you suggesting this is a technical problem?

Deleted
    Can't get more hyped for classic after every move activision/blizzard make with wow. Please don't fuck this up ..

Sony won't even allow Cross Play between Switch, PC and/or Xbox Live. There's no way they would let this happen.
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Sony won't even allow Cross Play between Switch, PC and/or Xbox Live. There's no way they would let this happen.
    They do in some cases. Rocket League is cross platform between PC, PS4 AND Xbox One. Final Fantasy XIV is PC & PS4 crossplay.

Still, with WoW's ancient CPU usage (needs 1/2 big cores & doesn't benefit from any more) & the PS4's APU, the cost of running console only servers, and the fact that people that want to play WoW would probably be doing so on PC already anyway as any moderately priced laptop/any home PC will run it... I can't see it happening.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    Can't get more hyped for classic after every move activision/blizzard make with wow. Please don't fuck this up ..
    Still Blizz, still Activision. They'll find a way.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

not in ps4

I am not in ps4. I playing adult