10+ Year Old Account
    You can debate economics and the issue money has in football without the insults and snide remarks. Keep it civil.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Belgium leaving Nainggolan home for some twat that plays Chinese farmers. Martinez should just resign for being a salty cunt.

Now he retired from international football..
    It's absolutely retarded, there are gonna be protests and I've already seen petitions, but I doubt anything will change. Let's just say I'm very fucking annoyed.

Icardi left out of Argentina squad.
    Must have pissed off Messi.

In other news, Januzaj gets called up to Belgium while Nainggolan is left at home.

The fuck is going on
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2018-05-21 at 05:59 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    It's absolutely retarded, there are gonna be protests and I've already seen petitions, but I doubt anything will change. Let's just say I'm very fucking annoyed.
    Martinez probably has his rea-you know what, fuck it. Leaving a player like Nianggolan at home when he is fit is fucking unexcusable. Anything but actually winning the world cup should mean game over for Martinez now... but his contract just got extended with 2 years. I guess only a true dreadful result like not making it out of the groups will do that now.

Also note that this is not the final Belgian selection. Martinez announced 28 names, 5 more have to drop, will be announced on june 4th.

The current 28 are:
    GK: Thibaut Courtois, Simon Mignolet, Koen Casteels, Matz Sels
    DEF: Toby Alderweireld, Thomas Vermaelen, Vincent Kompany, Thomas Meunier, Jan Vertonghen, Dedryck Boyata, Laurent Ciman, Christian Kabasele, Jordan Lukaku
    MID: Yannick Carrasco, Nacer Chadli, Kevin De Bruyne, Axel Witsel, Mousa Dembélé, Youri Tielemans, Leander Dendoncker, Marouane Fellaini, Adnan Januzaj
    ATT: Michy Batshuayi, Christian Benteke, Eden Hazard, Thorgan Hazard, Romelu Lukaku, Dries Mertens
    Last edited by Mazza; 2018-05-21 at 06:18 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Icardi left out of Argentina squad.
    Must have pissed off Messi.

In other news, Januzaj gets called up to Belgium while Nainggolan is left at home.

The fuck is going on
    Martinez. In fact I blame the Belgian Football Association for hiring the twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    Martinez probably has his rea-you know what, fuck it. Leaving a player like Nianggolan at home when he is fit is fucking unexcusable. Anything but actually winning the world cup should mean game over for Martinez now... but his contract just got extended with 2 years. I guess only a true dreadful result like not making it out of the groups will do that now.
    Extending his contract by 2 years before the World Cup has even started was fucking stupid. I have absolutely no clue what the fuck the Belgian Football Association are thinking but no doubt it has to do with money or some shit, idk.

While I'd of course like to see Belgium prosper, a small part of me hopes we flop now so Martinez gets the sack for being an absolute fuckwad.

Emery? WTF?

Hazard has hit form again at the right time.
    He's gonna destroy us.

Also, LOL Arsenal and Emery. Bottle job manager.
    http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ager-this-week
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2018-05-21 at 07:46 PM.

Deleted
    I can almost hear Durrty closing the tab with his pending name change to Arteta in.

Tough luck lad.

How much gel does Emery want to put in his hair? Christ.

That came out of nowhere

At least it's not Arteta I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    @Firebane

You're a Lyon fan aren't you? Apparently we're looking at Ndombele, thoughts?

Also RIP Santi Cazorla Gutted we never saw him 1 more time in an Arsenal shirt.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to say I'm far more worried at the fact Cech has taken the number 1 shirt than the fact Emery is our manager.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I don't understand that pic.
    John Cross and Matt Law (who is primarily a Chelsea reporter) holding up the dress of some guy I recognise but can't put a name to (kind of looks like Fabio Borini)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    I don't understand that pic.
    John Cross and Matt Law (who is primarily a Chelsea reporter) holding up the dress of some guy I recognise but can't put a name to (kind of looks like Fabio Borini)
    It's Ornstein, the king.

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    https://streamable.com/rhsdh

never change, Zlatan
    Did the same kinda crap vs west ham. So glad hes gone. Hope hes having fun in america talking shit about how he "conquered england" even though he couldn't even win the prem with man utd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    @Firebane

You're a Lyon fan aren't you? Apparently we're looking at Ndombele, thoughts?
    Absolute bags of potentiel - still very raw though.
    Still has to learn his trade

Emery is a shithouse manager from what I've seen of him in France but he's still better than Arteta (in theory)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Emery is a shithouse manager from what I've seen of him in France but he's still better than Arteta (in theory)

You don't like anyone so I'm still positive.

Greatly looking forward to @Firebane Pogba commentary during the World Cup.

Most of the French squad in fact.

People talking a lot of shit about Emery flopping at PSG, because of the money spent. Well other than the 200m for Neymar, the next highest transfer fee was just 35m for Draxler. Neymar is not a Martins Fury, buying him was never going to get PSG an instant Champions League trophy. If UCL success is all that makes a good manager than everyone other than Zidane is shit right now. And Pep is confirmed the bald fraud, couldn't do it with either Bayern or City, yikes.

He's not Allegri or Jardim but he's certainly a more convincing choice than Arteta ever was. I'm excited for what he can do over the next 2 years. Two days ago I was frothing at the mouth at the thought of Arteta so I'm over the moon we got someone who can bring some change.

I have no idea where we'll be in two years time but if we can win the Europa League next year and get back in to the top 4 that would be a great success. Please let him spend.