Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I have really bad news for you.

Fury is dead on arrival. If it doesn't receive sweeping changes like Balance Druid just did then it's done.

It is basically non-functioning.

Arms is decent. Prot is still weird - wish they would change Ignore Pain into something else that suits the fantasy more. It's also quite strong at the moment - 50% DR on magic damage too?
    Ignoring pain isn't Warrior fantasy, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    You can literally pull 30+ mobs and utterly destroy them as arms with sweeping strike, warbringer + ravager. No other dps class could do this without dying, and none of them would literally kill all of those mobs in a matter of seconds.
    I'm inviting you to roll a BM hunter and pick the "Dire Beast: Hawk" honor talent.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Ignoring pain isn't Warrior fantasy, huh?
    I'd like to agree with him personally, I main a warrior for years and I never liked this idea from a fantasy standpoint... Ignore pain feels more DK like than Warrior.
    We should stick with shield bash/slam/block etc, in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have really bad news for you.

Fury is dead on arrival. If it doesn't receive sweeping changes like Balance Druid just did then it's done.

It is basically non-functioning.

Arms is decent. Prot is still weird - wish they would change Ignore Pain into something else that suits the fantasy more. It's also quite strong at the moment - 50% DR on magic damage too?
    We talked about this in the other thread and I dont main a warrior, but what exactly is wrong with fury? Ive tried it on beta and it felt bland, but fine? Like I was drowning in rage with the build I used. Literally using the 85 rage cost attack every 5 seconds or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    All 3 Shaman specs are dead on arrival. Be happy.
    What? Resto is Hella fun. Didn't change much and I'm successfully healing without any issue. I don't dps on my shaman so I can't comment about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that you don't have a Fury Warrior on live is the problem.

I'm also confused as to why you think you're drowning in rage when myself and almost everyone else that actually plays a Fury thinks the exact opposite. This is why its hilarious when you post "SEEMS FINE LOL" when you can't even compare it to live.

Here is a good feedback thread that sums it up:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...4336416?page=1

If you can't be bothered reading it:

Enrage was nerfed to 50% attack speed. Lowering rage gen.
    Rage generation is slow across the board.
    AoEing sucks because of weak rage gen.
    You don't generate enough rage to ever execute during the phase as enrage is primarily provided by Rampage.
    GCD change hits fury hard due to CD stacking.
    Recklessness is one of if not the weakest DPS CD in the game. Which is why it is always combined with other CDs. Stacking.

By far the biggest problem is this. Fury is designed by Blizzard themselves to do 90% of its damage inside CD windows. It hits like a wet noodle outside them. So guess what the GCD change does? The designers have done nothing to alleviate this fact. They haven't moved any damage outside CD windows. It's the exact same as Legion but way clunkier, slower and awful to play.

Couple this with the fact that many talents are either insanely weak or redundant. Fury has received ZERO talent revisions since Alpha went up.

What happened to the design mantra that if a talent is picked 100% of the time it will be made baseline? Or that if a talent is picked 0% of the time it will be deleted for something new?
    Well either way it seems like a pretty easy bandaid fix and im sure they will if there is enough outcry at launch. And I had enough rage to do the big ability very regularly, but since I was just on a dummy I never had an execute phase, so i will bow out of the argument. I just dont have enough knowledge aboue it to give any good feedback. Hope it works out for you guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should we have to wait until launch when these issues were reported when Alpha started and the spec has received almost zero attention since?
    Not saying you should have to. Just saying its starting to look likely, but that they will not ignore it at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    I'd like to agree with him personally, I main a warrior for years and I never liked this idea from a fantasy standpoint... Ignore pain feels more DK like than Warrior.
    Ignore pain is absolutely Warrior class fantasy, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    And have no self sustain thus being trash tier for m+ once again.. no thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    Sorry but if i recall right Scarecrowz & Co

BFA DESTROYED ALL CLASSES EVERYTHING IS CLUNKY ON ALPHA AZERITE IS A POOR REPLACEMENT FOR ARTIFACT/LEGGOS/TIER WE ARE FUCKED

And now "never felt so good" ?

You can tell when a new expansion is approaching, the hyperbole increases to this level. Pathetic. Honestly, it is as if people like this don't realise they do not pay to play this game.

Would you keep going back and eating at a bad restaurant that made you feel this way? I'm going to say yes, yes you would.

That's pretty good news. Gonna go into BfA as a tank and warrior didn't look like a very sound choice for a while, so I'm glad it looks more favorable now. (Also, the protection challenge appearance is gonna look glorious on a Dark Iron dwarf)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayiicha View Post
    You can tell when a new expansion is approaching, the hyperbole increases to this level. Pathetic. Honestly, it is as if people like this don't realise they do not pay to play this game.

Would you keep going back and eating at a bad restaurant that made you feel this way? I'm going to say yes, yes you would.
    What a nice example of " subjective taste and reverse hyperbole "

Maybe if you hate eating at that restaurant stop going there instead of yelling outside like a monkey to other customers? /s

Hate arms on beta. The lack of battle cry/recklessness just feels like crap. I was hoping ret would be my go to since they've removed arms' burst window consistency but they removed it from ret too.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

There is some clearly biased blizz fan boys in here.

Fury is gutted. Pretty much anyone who plays them averagely will know that it needs some serious work on the beta.

Prot....well, the whole beta has been a chaotic mind boggling mess. It's pretty clear they are not sure what to do with prot. Removing IP then adding it but nerfed af.

Prot has the tools it just needs tuning but that being said, the whole design has taken like 10 steps back. Ip being on the gcd with bolster. Bolster practically being a mandatory talent ( i swear if someone try to point out indom I'm going to SS them in the face, it's terrible) devastator is a shell of it's former half of a shell self and we are rage starved on single target.

I can understand being optimistic but saying we are fine is just purely delusion.

Really? I always enjoyed tanking in heroics as a warrior, but prot warrior in legion feels so boring. I don't see they changed any mechanics in beta.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Lol...what ? What is even remotely the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Scornedfury View Post
    Lol...what ? What is even remotely the same?
    Spam devastate, use Shield Slam, get rage - spend it on shield block or ignore pain?.. Really?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Reality is that Prot Warrior feels weird with IP on the GCD and pretty much rotating maintaining Bolster and Shield Block and excess rage if any on IP, which is probably re-introduced for an extra "Oh shit" button, but still feels weird.

Its like giving the obvious choice between "mitigate the magical attack" instead of "Press Shield Block for this next 5 seconds" is supposed to be exciting gameplay!

Overall its not that bad but it feels weird.

Arms is arms, its the same for months now, really simple and talents were changed to be more obvious, not sure why people overglorify it :P

Fury is weird, once again Massacre or Inner Rage need to become baseline for the class to be enjoyable.
    Last edited by potis; 2018-05-23 at 08:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scornedfury View Post
    There is some clearly biased blizz fan boys in here.
    aka " Hey bois I hate Blizzurd so you must be fanboi"

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Spam devastate, use Shield Slam, get rage - spend it on shield block or ignore pain?.. Really?
    Lol. Who's spamming devastate in legion?!

You probably talent into indom too.

Please go, you obviously have little experience with current prot war.