Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    wow EXALTED? THE HORROR!

Just play the game for a month and you'll get it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    To unlock these Allied Races, players must attain Exalted reputation with your War Campaign's faction 7th Legion and The Honorbound and complete the War Campaign!

I understood it for Legion because many of those factions would have been exalted at launch but this is just painful to see. Even bumping it down to revered would have been nice. Gonna be a while before you can play the new factions all I can suggest is that you grind every rep you see from now on, no questions asked. All WQ's every day, dungeons, etc. YOU WILL GRIND FOR YOUR RACES AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!
    So your saying to become that race i need to become a member of their faction? Like how to unlock their mounts back in the day you needed ot be exalted with them?
    good to know thanks for the info, im excited to work towards exalted (that will take all of like 1 and a half weeks) to get my allied race.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    So your saying to become that race i need to become a member of their faction? Like how to unlock their mounts back in the day you needed ot be exalted with them?
    good to know thanks for the info, im excited to work towards exalted (that will take all of like 1 and a half weeks) to get my allied race.
    I like how people think they're gonna play for a week and get to exalted.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

7+ Year Old Account
    I like how people think they're gonna play for a week and get to exalted.
    LOL Uhh yeah they will :P

sorry less then a month of very little grinding

1 week to revered
    but lets take a look at this

Oh look 2 weeks of literally not farming, just doing the content

LOL Uhh yeah they will :P

sorry less then a month of very little grinding(exalted)

1 week to revered
    but lets take a look at this

Oh look 2 weeks of literally not farming, just doing the content
    I love seeing how hostile you get in every thread you're in. Lol
    Varok Saurfang

Oh, no. One reputation. I'm not sure I'll be able to find the time to unlock the Dark Irons in the two years that BFA is likely to go on for...

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

7+ Year Old Account
    I love seeing how hostile you get in every thread you're in. Lol
    Hostile? You mean by providing evidance to counter your point? Yes that is sooo hostile...
    Are encylopedia's and history books scarey to you because they are constantly hostile to you?

"I don't like grinding in an MMO." - OP

OP would surely love playing something like BDO. These requirements look okay to me. If you want your reward, work for it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Hostile? You mean by providing evidance to counter your point? Yes that is sooo hostile...
    Are encylopedia's and history books scarey to you because they are constantly hostile to you?
    Nah. It's your arrogant tone you take in literally every thread.
    Varok Saurfang

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah. It's your arrogant tone you take in literally every thread.
    Yes i am being hostile for my arrogant tone.
    You do remember you made a thread that is 100% sarcastic about having to quest in an RPG right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Only took 2 weeks of not farming? HAHAHAHA

You'd have to be an addict to achieve it in 2 weeks. Literally grinding the boring ass content on Argus non-stop.

Army of the Light/Argussian Reach took most people 4+ weeks when they came back for 7.3.5.

But I agree - the new reps should be easy as fuck to max. Just by doing the normal War Campaign questline. The Argus ones were a disgusting grind and the content wasn't even good.
    One time i clicked view, and actually no, when it first came out the army of the light got 3 emissaries in those 2 weeks, also there was 3 world quests (that i did on 5 toons) that gave rep tokens you could send to other charecters
    so i did those 3 emissaries, and did those 3 world quests five times, other then that i did the quest lines, and did most of the world quests (skipping the ones i didnt like) but other then that i could have easily farmed EVERY world quest, and done those 3 world quests 12-13 times and sent those to my warlcok and reached exalted week 1. or atleast day 1 of week 2 from the second part of the quest chain.

Yes i am being hostile for my arrogant tone.
    You do remember you made a thread that is 100% sarcastic about having to quest in an RPG right?
    No I didn't. I just think instead of them saying 'available at launch' they should have said 'available to grind at launch' it's clever wording to trick people. Apologies that I figured I'd be able to play the race I wanted to play. It's different when you add a rep grind after the content to grind has been out four nearly two years - that I can see being silly to complain about. I have no issues with grinding, just not happy that I feel I was misinformed.
    Varok Saurfang

Maintaining that many characters at level cap just to be able to speed up a rep grind sort of accomplishes the same thing that Rep grinds do in the first place:. Eat up time /played.

Just a neutral statement. I'm not trying to imply anything. Just making an observation.

No I didn't. I just think instead of them saying 'available at launch' they should have said 'available to grind at launch' it's clever wording to trick people. Apologies that I figured I'd be able to play the race I wanted to play. It's different when you add a rep grind after the content to grind has been out four nearly two years - that I can see being silly to complain about. I have no issues with grinding, just not happy that I feel I was misinformed.
    To be completely fair: "Available at launch" is more straightforward info than we've ever gotten about flight since WoD.

So I wouldn't go off too hard about it being misleading.

7+ Year Old Account
    Except it is available at launch...
    are you seriously going to imply you want blizzard to say "120 available to grind to at launch, 10 new dungeons available to grind to at launch, thousands of new quests available to grind to at launch, cool new island expiditions available to grind to at launch"

IT IS AVAILABLE AT LAUNCH. End of story, yes you need to EARN IT
    but are you seriously going to get mad that blizzard doesent say "120 Available to grind to at launch" instead of simply "Level to 120!"

And seriously? "Apologies that I figured I'd be able to play the race I wanted to play."
    it has been what 7 months of us knowing exactly how allied races work and you are just now suprised that omfg... you need to earn something in a vidya game!

You have NEVER BEEN MISINFORMED they have literally said since day 1 of allied races you will need to earn them.

What Blizzard should do is have have Allied races and pathfinder flying tokens for $25 each on the cash shop. Then we can have multiple threads about how Blizz is p2w.

Seriously, this is why the mmo genre is dying. Now simply playing the game is considered grinding.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like grinding reps. I'm looking forward to finally having some to grind out again.....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    What Blizzard should do is have have Allied races and pathfinder flying tokens for $25 each on the cash shop. Then we can have multiple threads about how Blizz is p2w.

Seriously, this is why the mmo genre is dying. Now simply playing the game is considered grinding.
    "Heritage armor cannot be earned with charecter boost"
    ALLIED RACES ARE PAY TO WIN MAKING YOU PLAY THE GAME
    "Heritage armor can now be earned with charecter boost"
    ALLIED RACES ARE PAY TO WIN MAKING YOU PURCHASE BOOSTS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    You do seem pretty riled up. Yikes. Don’t let it bother you that much, sheesh
    Oh im chilled, just he seems the kinda guy who wont understand logic, as he said in his final sentance "I feel ive been misinformed" when blizzard has literally every day since blizzcon said you would need to earn reputation with the allied race to unlock them.
    Hes made a super sarcastic thread claiming blizzard has duped him by forcing him tp play the game, and that it makes him angry that he has been tricked, they did not inform him of this...
    When in reality they have literally informed non stop that this is how it would work.

Common sense isn’t so common. The term “Allied Race” is chosen for a reason. It’s just like when people complained about the first ARs. Their inability to understand this concept is punishment enough.
    I'm honestly surprised none of the trolls have claimed the term "Allied Race" isn't alliance favoritism yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I'm honestly surprised none of the trolls have claimed the term "Allied Race" isn't alliance favoritism yet.
    Bookmark the OP i feel for some reason that will be their next thread.
    They got banned from the official forums for a reason.
    how people do that is beyond me.

We are equally as amused to see people complain and whine about grinding reputation to unlock an entirely new playable race. Bringing this sort of thing back will be enjoyed by most. But you’re here acting as if it’s some outlandish request from big evil Blizzard.
    WOD: Omg reps don't reward anything useful or interesting! WTF Blizz make reps mean something again!
    BFA: Reps reward something I actually WANT? Omg I'm "forced" to rep grind, WTF Blizz!
    They can never win. -.-