Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    Imagine being this butthurt over a question being answered.
    "did totalbiscuit wish cancer on people?" yes, he did. Get over it.
    Butthurt? Naw just calling out a liar. I feel sorry for you more than anything. By the way, that time was also resolved.

But you wouldn't know that because you're being an 11 year old edgelord. I hope your life turns around and you stop being such a hateful individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    Imagine being...
    Imagine being so evil you try to dehumanize someone in a remembrance post on the day of the their passing.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am in shock. I knew it was happening, but this was so much sooner than I thought. RIP a truly EPIC man!

I don't know him, but I remember watching a cynical brit video a long long time ago. I thought he had a nice radio voice.

I wonder what Blizzard will do now. Maybe hand out his announcer in Starcraft 2 for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Morbownz View Post
    RIP Total Biscuit. 33 Years old? that's just too young.

In a world full of fake persona Youtuber's, this guy was one of the few that struck a chord with me because he seemed genuine.
    33!? He is 5 years younger than I am and looks (looked) 10 years older... geez. Anyway, people had this to say about him:

"He didn't respect minorities or women in gaming ever in his entire life."

Seemed like he triggered left wingers, I would have liked him in that case, should have watched more of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    Butthurt? Naw just calling out a liar. I feel sorry for you more than anything. By the way, that time was also resolved.

But you wouldn't know that because you're being an 11 year old edgelord. I hope your life turns around and you stop being such a hateful individual.
    How is a lie? He posted it, it's fact.
    No one is talking about context or whether he apologized. Someone asked if he did such a thing, and he did. Get. Over. It.

Imagine being so evil you try to dehumanize someone in a remembrance post on the day of the their passing.
    I'm not dehumanizing anyone, go change your tampon.

The back and forth began with a comment about karma. Keep up or don’t interject.
    Take your own advice. The question was asked on page 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Seemed like he triggered left wing nutbags, I would have liked him in that case, should have watched more of him.
    People on the far left hated him because of a lie that he was harassing people (Interestingly enough the first thing he said about GamerGate was that he does not support or condone the harassment against Zoe Quinn) during GamerGate and people on the alt-right hated him because he dared to have a private event cater to people who were being made uncomfortable with a 4chan tryhard like the poster above and generally was a liberal individual.

Overall if both groups hate you I think you're doing well in life.

How is a lie? He posted it, it's fact.
    No one is talking about context or whether he apologized. Someone asked if he did such a thing, and he did. Get. Over. It.
    At best its a lie of omission. At best. At worst you're just smearing somebody because you're a tryhard edgelord. One day I hope you'll grow up and see how horrible you're being. I doubt it though. At least for now I can ignore your toxicity.

A family joins others in grieving their loved one today after a long fight with a horrible disease. I think it would behoove us all to appeal to our better angels and show him and his family respect and compassion that we would want were we in their circumstances.

A little empathy can go a long way.

10+ Year Old Account
    "The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living..."

It's a quote I've heard before and even though I never knew TB in person...he was an inspiration to me. His forthrightness, his candor, his ability to speak out when something was just wrong. All of that is something I hope to take with me going forward. Maybe that's weird to say about a person I only knew from videos and podcasts but I know I'm not the only one who drew inspiration from him.

Rest in Peace Mr. Biscuit...

I can only imagine what Genna and Orion are going through at this time.
    Last edited by Ragnarocket; 2018-05-25 at 03:52 AM.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

People on the far left hated him because of a lie that he was harassing people (Interestingly enough the first thing he said about GamerGate was that he does not support or condone the harassment against Zoe Quinn) during GamerGate and people on the alt-right hated him because he dared to have a private event cater to people who were being made uncomfortable with a 4chan tryhard like the poster above and generally was a liberal individual.

Overall if both groups hate you I think you're doing well in life.

At best its a lie of omission. At best. At worst you're just smearing somebody because you're a tryhard edgelord. One day I hope you'll grow up and see how horrible you're being. I doubt it though. At least for now I can ignore your toxicity.
    Thanks, was wondering what he did to trigger people, saved me looking it up.

Go back to ResetEra.

The difference between him and TB is TB apologized over and over again for that bad comment.

Him on the other hand, if he says something stupid on the internet will just run away from it because he's hiding behind anonymity.

7+ Year Old Account

This is the first of his videos that I saw back in the Cata beta. Incidentally Vortex Pinnacle is my favorite dungeon, so extra nostalgia.

But RIP man. RIP.

I'm just glad that we all get to see his face in twitch chat every time someone throws out a LUL.
    Last edited by Crayola Memes; 2018-05-25 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The difference between him and TB is TB apologized over and over again for that bad comment.

Him on the other hand, if he says something stupid on the internet will just run away from it because he's hiding behind anonymity.
    Yup he even brought it up himself at points when talking about people needing to do better. He didn't hide from stupid shit he said before, he'd bring it back up himself and talk about how he changed.

Of course the troglodytes of the internet who want to hate something always ignore the more important part of that idea (apologizing and changing) and instead focus on the 9 year old comment to pretend they're making a point.

The only point they make is that they come off like pathetic children.

Sad news, my Dad died from the same type of cancer TB had and when he announced it, it was only a few months after my older sister died from breast cancer, so it hit me unexpectedly hard.

This feels quite fitting reading some of this thread:

Woah. He was only a few months older than me.

Cancer really sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    I don't know him, but I remember watching a cynical brit video a long long time ago. I thought he had a nice radio voice.

I wonder what Blizzard will do now. Maybe hand out his announcer in Starcraft 2 for free?
    i first started watching him during his mail call series with that dancing troll in the background.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Those cancers tweets aged well LUL

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever else he was known for, I'll still remember TB as "The WoW Radio guy." That station back in 06-08. shaped a whole lot of my interests in WoW, and in general.

I probably wouldn't be complaining about WoW's story direction today had it not been for him. And it's been a long, strange 13 years.

RIP in Peace, man.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)