Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked his talk shows, hope the main people involved with the talk show do some kind of special show for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rest in Peace Biscuit. You were one of the first YouTubers I subscribed to, and one of the few that I stuck with.

eSports and gaming reviews have lost one of their best.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    One of my favorite youtuber and overall people. I never met him but his work influenced me in certain aspects whether through his critical commentary of the industry or his goofing around, I'll never forget the countless hours spent listening to his videos or podcasts while going about my day and for that I deeply thank you TB and wish you farewell wherever the afterlife may take you.

https://moonshainu.deviantart.com/ar...Bain-746556577
    Last edited by mmocc36631c964; 2018-05-25 at 12:37 PM.

Deleted
    RIP

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Love constant beyond death.
    Ah thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    Ah man...
    Great dude! First time I heard him was in Blue Plz:

R.I.P Total Biscuit
    This 3 part series of Nubcake news is the best piece of WoW comedy I’ve ever listened to. He had a talent for this stuff.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I never really followed his content but it always seemed good when I found it. Terrible for him to have passed so young, only 2 months younger than I am. I can't imagine leaving my wife and kid at this stage in our lives.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its funny how people cant let go of TB's tweets from 2011. Also funny how they compare a celeb to regular people. Its not eazy being popular and working so much and taking care of a family. He might have slipped a couple of times, so what ? everyone makes mistakes. He also paid a for it with his life, so while defile a dead man ? What do you get out of it ??

can mods just ban people being toxic ??? There is no need for people to be here if they dont like TB. Go somewhere else.

In the end, haters r guna hate but they will never be remembered like TB. So just shut up and go whine to ur mum.
    Last edited by Ryxxi; 2018-05-25 at 01:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, cancer is a sack of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of Gaming's mightiest pillars has crumbled with his loss. We knew it was only a matter of time but we were still not prepared.

And shocking nobody, feminists/SJW's are celebrating his death, mocking him and basically dancing on his grave on social media.

Well, i rarely ever agreed with him on anything, but RIP.
    Nobody deserves to go through butt cancer hell.

I think we can all agree fuck cancer. I didn't watch Total Biscuit all that much but saw him in some stuff. He could be controversial but his views were needed. He made an impact on the industry and for that we should all be thankful. RIP

Biscuit got roasted.

On serious note - Rest in peace. I loved his videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    And shocking nobody, feminists/SJW's are celebrating his death, mocking him and basically dancing on his grave on social media.

As I said. People who mock the dead online are spineless. They only do it because they have anonymity. Nothing more.

But best to just ignore them. They clearly haven't had a chance in life to grow up.

It is what they do as the horrible people they are. It speaks more on them that they are doing this than Total Biscuit

Are these those cynical players that are the most valuable players?

They are immune to the irony of their own movement. Preach against violence and abuse. Celebrate anothers death.

10+ Year Old Account

This is why I constantly tell 3rd and 4th wave feminists and rabid, delusional sjws to fuck off. Hypocritical and lying assholes deserve no quarter.

I wasn't a fan either (I did love his Cata beta goblin videos though, and watched every night after work), but constantly hating on the man with half truths and lies is really pissing me off.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Gilnean maybe makes more IRL sense but I think Blizz should recreate his OG Troll Mage on Zandalar.
    Maybe they could do both. Throw a random Gilnean in Stormwind or Kul Tiras named "John" and a Troll Mage in Zandalar or Echo Isles named "Biz'kit" or "Tibi"

That way you have something for both Horde and Alliance since he was such a big figure to the entire WoW community at one point and when he retired from WoW he became a big figure to pc gaming in general. He was basically the first big pc game critic on the internet that had no backing of a big website. He was also a StarCraft II fan as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    They are immune to the irony of their own movement. Preach against violence and abuse. Celebrate anothers death.
    I find self-absorbed hypocrites to be a disgusting bunch. They only exist to speak of "morality" just to stroke their own egos and honestly don't give a shit on the things they defend...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2018-05-25 at 02:46 PM.