Thread: Antifa = fa

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toast515 View Post
    Any group that is against nazism, or the KKK is alright in my book. To paraphrase something conservatives love to say, you lost those wars. Get over it.
    What if the group sees anyone that is to the right of Vladimir Lenin as a fascist? Be against Fascism but don't put everyone that is politically opposed to you in the same boat as fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    No, I'm not making shit up. That's why they're considered the biggest threat to democracy.
    Not many people argue they are extremists.

What people argue is whether they are important, which they are not. They don't have numbers or organization.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post

What people argue is whether they are important, which they are not. They don't have numbers or organization.
    Fascists are even smaller to the numbers than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post

The person they are replying to is arguing that they aren't extremists. He (Gilrak) is has so much hatred for Fascism (Which is good) that he can't see the evils of others and stand against them as well.

Evil is evil. If I am asked to choose between one evil and other I'd rather not choose at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coming from somebody that doesn't have really much of any political ideologies, both sides of the fence have their nutters. Neo-nazi's are bad and antifa is bad to me. They're both violent groups of people with tactics designed to suppress any opinion that doesn't match up with their own, I see them both as fascists honestly. Each with their own type of fascism.

So has Antifa ever killed someone? I couldn't find anything where they did, but maybe I didn't look hard enough. If they haven't I don't really mind at all if they protest against the KKK.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Coming from somebody that doesn't have really much of any political ideologies, both sides of the fence have their nutters. Neo-nazi's are bad and antifa is bad to me. They're both violent groups of people with tactics designed to suppress any opinion that doesn't match up with their own, I see them both as fascists honestly. Each with their own type of fascism.
    The problem is that drawing a comparison is a fool thing to do currently given that the alt-right is large in number with political support, while the anti-fa is small in number with no political support.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    No, I'm not making shit up. That's why they're considered the biggest threat to democracy. Like, did you even read the wiki I linked?

They are attacking EVERYONE that's to the right of them, they're all considered fascists. They chant "anti-fascism is always self-defense" even when they approach people from behind with them unknowing, stabbing them in the backs with knives and then call the state fascists when they're convicted for attempted murder.
    We are talking about antifa(anti-fascism) here, no idea what you're going with here, not everything is solely about Sweden.

So ye, have fun making shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    What if the group sees anyone that is to the right of Vladimir Lenin as a fascist? Be against Fascism but don't put everyone that is politically opposed to you in the same boat as fascists.
    Sorry if my being against two groups who support the genocide of anyone that doesn't suit their ideals of the perfect human because of some imbecilic bigotry bothers you.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    So has Antifa ever killed someone? I couldn't find anything where they did, but maybe I didn't look hard enough. If they haven't I don't really mind too much if they protest against the KKK.
    Yes, Tobias Hübinette has murdered people and got away with it due to lack of evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Fascism has an definition, its not whatever you want it to be

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    We are talking about antifa(anti-fascism) here, no idea what you're going with here, not everything is solely about Sweden.

So ye, have fun making shit up.
    We're talking about antifa, which is a political movement that spans several countries, of which Sweden has it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    We already had this thread, and it ended just as horribly as this fucking retarded thread already started. I would rather be part of Antifa than be a Nazi scumbag that has killed people.
    Is it really a question of either or you stupid tool? First of all antifa has killed people and second you only support them because again, you're a fucking moron.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2018-05-28 at 01:26 AM.

Yes, Tobias Hübinette has murdered people and got away with it due to lack of evidence.
    Do you have a legitimate link you could provide talking about these murders?

10+ Year Old Account
    We're talking about antifa, which is a political movement that spans several countries, of which Sweden has it as well.
    Antifa is shorthand for anti fascism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, antifa is fascist, so are sjws, kkk, neonazis, anyone trying to force their view on someone else through forceful means. but, hey, thats standard definition of fascism. Juast like how racists are racists... no matter their skin color. But whatever. People will fight for and against this, because they have their express opinion on this. As to me, I simply made my comment known. I dont wish to fight over it, nor do i wished to be suppressed over it. Fascism is fascism, doesnt matter if its for or against. Sure their ideals may be to suppress other types of fascism, but its still fascism. =\

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Antifa is shorthand for anti fascism.
    So? Did you even read the OP? He's talking about the political movement. Not single individuals opposing fascism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Is it really a question of either or you stupid tool? First of all antifa has killed people and second you only support them because again, you're a fucking moron.
    I support all the killing they did in the '30s and '40.

- - - Updated - - -

So? Did you even read the OP? He's talking about the political movement. Not single individuals opposing fascism.
    Your little Swedish one is not the only one ion the world, nor does it represent all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Do you have a legitimate link you could provide talking about these murders?

That's himself talking about about details in the murder case that weren't released to the public when threatening someone at Stockholm University. If he was not involved, how would he know the details?

Neo-nazis, antifa. Both are technically the same, it doesn't matter how it is called.