Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Whippy View Post
    Sadly, The Anglo European culture is dying out

Soon there will be none left of us.
    Honestly, if you are representative of that culture, that is a good thing. Someone who cannot be bothered to type 'you' instead of 'u' is culturally dead already.

10+ Year Old Account
    All these people in Australia, wanted to sell apartments to Rich Chinese People for the $$

Sydney has lost its character..

Walking down George street Sydney is like walking in Shanghai or Hong Kong

House prices have gone thru the roof, because politicians thought it was best to let the mostly the rich Chinese buy houses..

Now the average Australian is struggling to pay rent or a mortgage.

We have been SOLD out of our own Country

And it is happening in New Zealand too....

Rich Chinese like the Chow brothers employ Kiwi ladies in their Brothels

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=10887382

USA people are nice... I want more Americans

Couple off weeks ago had a couple of drinks with this nice African American female from New Orleans... it was awesome
    Well, obviously, you don't have any US people who wants to purchase.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I don't know why anyone would want us anyway. Just look who we elected for our President and we are in part responsible for the waves of migrants that are currently causing problems for much of Europe. We are also declining as a superpower. There is no making us great again, it's an illusion propagated by that silly catchphrase that our moron-in-chief used to get elected.

People from certain countries should be discriminated against when it comes to buying property from Western countries. It's really a monopoly in many cases and it harms the quality of life of the native population in those Western countries.

Trump s Awesome
    Praise be Trump

Sadly, The Anglo European culture is dying out

Soon there will be none left of us.
    Nope, you will all eventually be Mormon. They are multiplying like rabbits over here.

This whole thread smells like racism.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Nope, you will all eventually be Mormon. They are multiplying like rabbits over here.

Well at least South Park got it right

10+ Year Old Account
    The richest people are going to buy the best properties. Should be proud they want to buy in your country.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlon View Post
    Stop selling stuff to them?
    Being this naive. Most sensible countries have laws about selling land to foreigners. It has negative externalities; it's good for the buyer and the seller, and sucks for everyone else.

Deleted
    I think I understand the issue here: You're a white supremacist.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    The richest people are going to buy the best properties. Should be proud they want to buy in your country.
    So the Rich people from overseas in will buy all the housing and leave the countries residences without..

Welcome Revolution & Nationalisim

So the Rich people from overseas in will buy all the housing and leave the countries residences without..

Welcome Revolution & Nationalisim
    TBF, it's not their problem that you're poor. You guys, Aussies in particular, do the same thing in Thailand.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we found the OneNation voter, folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Sounds like you are upset that there are people who aren't of european ancestry in the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Sounds like you are upset that there are people who aren't of european ancestry in the country.
    Racism against the Chinese is why Australia let women vote, incidentally.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Pauline is my Hero
    She did warn that Australia would be over taken by Asians more than 10 years ago...and its happening

Pauline is correct

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-1...ration/7645578

10+ Year Old Account
    Pauline is my Hero
    Called it.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    When does a country become "your own country"?

You took the country from somebody else and now you are selling it to somebody else.

And really...ask the people who sell it...not random folks from all over the world. But the answer is probably "Greed and not giving a shit about what you consider "your" country"
    It is Greed when you purchase property in a country where its residents have limited funds & you sell it for a massive profit

It means the residents of that country have to spend more to catch up to a certain price standard

Can I buy property in China... ???

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    When does a country become "your own country"?

You took the country from somebody else and now you are selling it to somebody else.

And really...ask the people who sell it...not random folks from all over the world. But the answer is probably "Greed and not giving a shit about what you consider "your" country"
    Same goes for Americans and actually everyone in the world. Look how tribes moved over the millennia.