Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    If she didn't spit and assault I'd agree.
    Even if she did those things, she was clearly subdued when he continued to punch her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    But they had no valid reason to arrest her, much less hit her, and that's on them.
    Under New Jersey statute N.J.S.A. 2C:33-15 it is illegal for a minor to possess or consume alcohol. Any person not of legal drinking age (21 years old) who is caught purchasing alcohol or is in possession of alcohol in a public place can be charged with the disorderly person's offense of Under Age Alcohol Possession.

The penalties associated with this disorderly persons offense include:

Minimum $500 fine
    Incarceration up to 6 months
    Criminal record (requiring expungement)
    Driver’s license suspension (if a motor vehicle was involved)

The most certainly do have a reason to arrest her.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Drinking underage so what?

Spat at cop, again so what.

Kicked at cop is an issue but I'm sure he could have restrained a small drunk woman.

- - - Updated - - -

You want officers to behave like off the rails thugs? What a retarded sentiment.
    fight fire with fire man, when the offenders are acting like little ghetto shits kicking and screaming then fuck the dumb shit and handle it. 300lb man or 110lb woman, arrest em all let the judge sort em out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    I don't want common fucktards as cops though, I want better than that. And there is something between beating her down and "aww come on ma'am". He had her perfectly restrained when he started flailing at her like a wimp. Only reason she isn't seriously injured is he is just as bad at punching as he is at handeling a situation.
    lol they were some pretty lame strikes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    You are right, If you do anything else, the cops have the right to pummel you, when you are on the ground. It only fair, Corps are not payed to deal with people, they are dealt to execute them and beat them up. And if you dont do 100% what they say, they are allowed to beat the shit out of you.
    hey this one gets it! calm your sarcasm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    r/iamverybadass

you spit and kick at a cop, it is not a justification for them to use the force of a physical blow against you.
    yes it is. and as far as you mocking my "kick your ass" statement, what would you do if i spat on you then started trying to kick. it would start a fight, wouldn't it.

fuck off with your /iamverybadass shit
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

You act like a wild animal resisting the arrest icking and spitting when it's your fault - embrace the consequences. If you are right and get stopped or fined for no reason, be a civil person, try to argue calmly and if that doesn't help report the issue to the police or sue the cop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Under New Jersey statute N.J.S.A. 2C:33-15 it is illegal for a minor to possess or consume alcohol. Any person not of legal drinking age (21 years old) who is caught purchasing alcohol or is in possession of alcohol in a public place can be charged with the disorderly person's offense of Under Age Alcohol Possession.

The penalties associated with this disorderly persons offense include:

Minimum $500 fine
    Incarceration up to 6 months
    Criminal record (requiring expungement)
    Driver’s license suspension (if a motor vehicle was involved)

The most certainly do have a reason to arrest her.
    Then why dont they arrest every kid on the beach? They were near too. arrest her cuz she was the nearest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Police are/should be held to a higher standard.

Also as stated she was already pinned to the ground. If two grown men can't overpower a drunk teen, then they need to hit the gym more.
    Or, the woman could just have followed the law from the start - this wouldn't have been a problem.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    fight fire with fire man, when the offenders are acting like little ghetto shits kicking and screaming then fuck the dumb shit and handle it. 300lb man or 110lb woman, arrest em all let the judge sort em out

- - - Updated - - -

lol they were some pretty lame strikes

- - - Updated - - -

hey this one gets it! calm your sarcasm

- - - Updated - - -

yes it is. and as far as you mocking my "kick your ass" statement, what would you do if i spat on you then started trying to kick. it would start a fight, wouldn't it.

fuck off with your /iamverybadass shit
    It doesn’t sound like you want law and order.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Or, the woman could just have followed the law from the start - this wouldn't have been a problem.
    Why do American cops feel the need to pin and punch or tase or shoot people who are pinned?

Why are American cops so fucking lazy that they constantly take the path of least resistance? Oh they’re walking away quickly? Just shoot them.

It doesn’t sound like you want law and order.
    hate that show. all of them
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Seems to be within the usage of force guidelines to me. She was kicking, spitting, etc. There is a nerve cluster right behind the ear police are trained to aim for these points. Seems like textbook usage of force to me and nothing excessive in the least bit.

- - - Updated - - -

you sound pretty ignorant to me. They were giving her lawful orders, she was fighting for all she was worth. They are given the authority to use force on a non compliant person. This is just common sense.
    They are trained to make body blows my friend, not head shots.

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do American cops feel the need to pin and punch or tase or shoot people who are pinned?

Why are American cops so fucking lazy that they constantly take the path of least resistance? Oh they’re walking away quickly? Just shoot them.
    Dunno, we can keep on questioning back and forth. There's bads on both sides after all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

So hang on... she was punched in the head after she was already on the ground? What kind of fucked up training do NJ, if not all American, cops have?

Y'know what we do when we have to deal with unruly people? Bring them down into an arm/shoulder lock onto their front, lock their forearm behind their back since they have no leverage, and kneel on it to hold it in place. We do the same with the other arm if they continue to resist. Then we call for police or other assistance to remove them from the premises if applicable.

And I was just a doorman/bouncer. No doubt police officers in the UK have better training than I did.

Should of shot her.

I mean, I agree she shouldn't have been punched, but she assaulted police and resisted arrest, what did she expect? Oh right, "You're not allowed to hit my like that, I'm a woman!", "you white pieces of trash" then spits in their face and shouts at bystanders.

Good luck to her.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2018-06-01 at 01:45 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Even if she did those things, she was clearly subdued when he continued to punch her.
    no, she wasn't subdued yet, she was resisting and struggling to the fullest extent and kept swinging her legs around and trying to squirm out of there

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    no, she wasn't subdued yet, she was resisting and struggling to the fullest extent and kept swinging her legs around and trying to squirm out of there
    And I look forward to seeing how much she gets in her court settlement.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post

The punch just made her mad.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    she resisted arrest. they showed the whole video on the news this morning.

she kicked at the cop, then spat at him too.

AND she was drinking under age.
    Don't forget how the cops initially tried to just get her to dump it all out and were trying to give her a break and leave it alone. She got what she deserved, despite the popular narrative in the news cops aren't out there just beating people and shooting them.

Grown man punches teenage girl in the head while she is pinned to the ground.

Normal person did it - Dude is a POS.
    Cop did it - She deserved it.

Sounds about right?

And it doesn't matter if she pushed or resisted earlier, the punches where made when she was pinned.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    Grown man punches teenage girl in the head while she is pinned to the ground.

Normal person did it - Dude is a POS.
    Cop did it - She deserved it.

Sounds about right?

And it doesn't matter if she pushed or resisted earlier, the punches where made when she was pinned.
    she was under arrest and trying to flee, of course she deserved it. it doesn't matter if she was kind of pinned, she wasn't yet subdued and still struggling like mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kivana View Post
    Right, the cops went over to her because she was seen with alcoholic beverages and you have to be 21 or over to drink. She was given two breath tests and they confirmed that she had NOT been drinking, they belonged to family members that were elsewhere on the beach/surrounding area. So she had broken ZERO laws. When asked for the whereabouts of said family members she said she didn't know and the cops didn't like that and then, when she refused to give her name, (no law broken, no need to talk to cops), they didn't like that either and one of the cops said that she was getting taken down.

No laws were broken by this woman, as confirmed by the state issued and vetted breath test device. So she didn't have to provide her details whatsoever as no crime had been committed by her. So, for contempt of cop she got beaten, man handled and arrested for being underage, NEAR alcohol.
    actually in some states alcohol within reach is possession by a minor still, no clue about NJ
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22