Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    This some really good quality line. Where it come from? ASoIaF?
    No, just made it up mate. Thanks though!

If there is a similiar line somewhere, then it's a coincidence.
    Last edited by Dark Succ; 2018-06-05 at 05:04 PM.
    "You stand at a dangerous crossroads. You can either stay here and be slaughtered by human hands... Or choose a darker path... To freedom."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingWarrior View Post
    No, just made it up mate. Thanks though!
    Its really good. For some unknown to me reasons I thought it was Tywin's line to Cersei.

Arthas, if he was mentioned, Ner'zhul.
    A paladin who slaughtered the whole city because they were sick and couldn't one-shot old man with a nice sword on his ground.

Uther

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    A paladin who slaughtered the whole city because they were sick and couldn't one-shot old man with a nice sword on his ground.

Uther
    Stop using Divine Shield in HotS, you wrinkled cunt!

Ner'zhul
    Last edited by Dark Succ; 2018-06-05 at 06:39 PM.
    "You stand at a dangerous crossroads. You can either stay here and be slaughtered by human hands... Or choose a darker path... To freedom."

Stop using Divine Shield in HotS, you wrinkled cunt!

Ner'zhul
    First he has his skull out-painted on face
    Than he is left without a skull at all - remains a helm and is bullied by his own servant

I choose chromie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    First he has his skull out-painted on face
    Than he is left without a skull at all - remains a helm and is bullied by his own servant

I choose chromie
    She takes the form of a Gnome. A GNOME! Need I say more?! *grumbles* fucking gnomes... only good for punting!

Varok Saufrang
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Wrynn was not a better warrior, but was someone who could back his words.
    You shout Lok'tar Ogar all the time, yet you fled.
    Alliance tried to do that too, and succeeded, but a sacrifice had to be made.
    High King Wrynn, proving his right to have that title, died in agony, but with pride and glory, and without fear, for sake of Azeroth.
    What does that make you?
    A coward and hypocrite.
    But stay alive.
    Your suffering has just begun.
    And so is your punishment for not being able to back your words.
    For your warchief will take you through the First Horde's dark days.
    Remember the Draenei children well.
    And your son.
    And Broxigar.
    Soon, you won't be able to block their voices out.
    You have come full circle, Varok Saurfang.
    I would pity you, but ı shan't.
    Perhaps you shall be in peace one day, but that day is not today.

Medivh
    Last edited by Dark Succ; 2018-06-05 at 07:16 PM.

Wrynn was not a better warrior, but was someone who could back his words.
    You shout Lok'tar Ogar all the time, yet you fled.
    Alliance tried to do that too, and succeeded, but a sacrifice had to be made.
    High King Wrynn, proving his right to have that title, died in agony, but with pride and glory, and without fear, for sake of Azeroth.
    What does that make you?
    A coward and hypocrite.
    But stay alive.
    Your suffering has just begun.
    And so is your punishment for not being able to back your words.
    For your warchief will take you through the First Horde's dark days.
    Remember the Draenei children well.
    And your son.
    And Broxigar.
    Soon, you won't be able to block their voices out.
    You have come full circle, Varok Saurfang.
    I would pity you, but ı shan't.
    Perhaps you shall be in peace one day, but that day is not today.

Medivh
    The guy who conveniently leaves and takes his place amongst the legends of the past only to come back 15+ years later do nothing and then again conveniently take his place amongst the legends of the past?

I choose Kel'thuzad, Archlich of Naxxramas, esteemed Lich Lord of the Plaguelands, Commander of the Dread Necropolis, Master and Founder of the Cult of the Damned, formerly of the Council of Six, Creator of the Abomination, Summoner of Archimonde the Defiler, Betrayer of Humanity, Hearthstone Enthusiast, and Majordomo to the Lich King!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    The guy who conveniently leaves and takes his place amongst the legends of the past only to come back 15+ years later do nothing and then again conveniently take his place amongst the legends of the past?

I choose Kel'thuzad, Archlich of Naxxramas, esteemed Lich Lord of the Plaguelands, Commander of the Dread Necropolis, Master and Founder of the Cult of the Damned, formerly of the Council of Six, Creator of the Abomination, Summoner of Archimonde the Defiler, Betrayer of Humanity, Hearthstone Enthusiast, and Majordomo to the Lich King!
    Who also happens to be cat nerd.

Cairne.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Who also happens to be cat nerd.

Cairne.
    "My greatest enemy is blessing the weapon of my current enemy. Hmmmm, well, surely no kind of treachery can come from this."

Wrathion
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    "My greatest enemy is blessing the weapon of my current enemy. Hmmmm, well, surely no kind of treachery can come from this."

Wrathion
    Guy fails at everything what he starts. I mean he though Garrosh was chance for Azeroth's survival.

Jaina's dragon lover. Forgot his name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Guy fails at everything what he starts. I mean he though Garrosh was chance for Azeroth's survival.

Jaina's dragon lover. Forgot his name.
    Kalec, or Kalecgos.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    Kalec, or Kalecgos.
    A weak dragon that got himself controlled by a dreadlord and is the reason Madrigosa died. Hell, for all we know, he's probably the reason Malygos went mad.

Grand Marshal Garithos is next.

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn can't shit talk my hero Garithos.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    Didn't execute them when he had a chance... why send them to prison anyways ?

Sky Admiral Rogers

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    A weak dragon that got himself controlled by a dreadlord and is the reason Madrigosa died. Hell, for all we know, he's probably the reason Malygos went mad.

"The surest path to victory in a wartorn land where I'm surrounded by vicious undead is obviously to belittle those loyal to me, criminally underemploy my greatest assets in the field and try to put them in a scenario where they'll be killed for no reason, and finally the coup de grace will be trusting this violent and hateful undead Elf-woman at her word when she says she'll give me back the kingdom on a silver platter. I am a tactical genius!"

Gazlowe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Didn't execute them when he had a chance... why send them to prison anyways ?

Sky Admiral Rogers
    The reason why women should never be granted high military ranking position. Too driven by emotions.

Rokhan

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    "The surest path to victory in a wartorn land where I'm surrounded by vicious undead is obviously to belittle those loyal to me, criminally underemploy my greatest assets in the field and try to put them in a scenario where they'll be killed for no reason, and finally the coup de grace will be trusting this violent and hateful undead Elf-woman at her word when she says she'll give me back the kingdom on a silver platter. I am a tactical genius!"

Gazlowe.
    Gazlowe's idea of Neutrality makes Jaina's look good.

Nazgrel.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Gazlowe's idea of Neutrality makes Jaina's look good.

Nazgrel.
    Who is he and what exactly has he done?

Dadgar, because he is the memelord we need.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Who is he and what exactly has he done?

Dadgar, because he is the memelord we need.
    Khadgar somehow became old, then became somewhat young and suddenly felt really old again. One apperantly gets grey hair from being Blizzards very own deus ex machina.

Wrathion, because he is wasted potential and is our glorious black-winged leader!
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.