Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Hey, I am 25, I grew with the HP books and movies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    He was clever, but he wasnt ground breaking or anything in the world of potions which with his ego would have been his ambitions

plus....those that cant do, teach.
    He was pretty good with potions actually.

Deleted
    Just as planned the Snape comment derailed the thread.
    Never change lads you're the best.

Ps: man u paying 55m for a 20m player. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post

Ps: man u paying 55m for a 20m player. Oops.
    You talking about Fred? Seems alright. Hes Brazilian so he must be good

Willian had praise for him and dropped the come and get me hints to utd "He goes to one of the best teams in the world and I'm happy for him."

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    united getting busy, first Fred and now Diogo Dalot who played Diana in Wonderwoman. Some signings.
    Can't fucking unsee that one now.

Unless it's a super big transfer I don't care much about the transfer window. More fun to talk about Harry Potter until the World Cup starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Unless it's a super big transfer I don't care much about the transfer window. More fun to talk about Harry Potter until the World Cup starts.
    I stopped following football transfers when I saw one too many "Ronaldo discusses his transfer plans with team mates" articles

Of course frankie is a snape fan.

The jaded old man that was never as bright as he thought he was, and got rejected by his crush so takes it out on the guys kid that did get the girl.
    Yeah, that's not really the story of Snape...

You strike me as a Malfoy kind of person. Cries about being bullied when the banter gets too much for you. Little weasel.
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2018-06-06 at 05:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Pogba has such a pathetic mentality.
    "Iniesta scored less goals then me, why am I getting thrashed all the time?"
    "I get thrashed when I walk on the pitch, why doesn't Messi?"
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2018-06-06 at 05:53 AM.

Looks like Unai Emery is a Fellaini fan hes got good taste

10+ Year Old Account
    So, consensus is to just keep this thread going.

When the toolkit actually let's me update the thread name, it'll do so. For now, just carry on, within reason.

Edit: Of course, it does so as I'm typing this. Typical.

Deleted
    Fellaini and Lichsteiner to Arsenal?
    Has Emery gone mad?

Deleted
    Fellaini and Lichsteiner to Arsenal?
    Has Emery gone mad?
    whats his budget? and he is preparing for Arsenals coming relegation battle. You need players like that.

Lichsteiner is pretty much a spot on signing with no downside though. 1. Cover on the RB (where they had none before and only Bellerin) 2. Free 3. Tons of experience at highest level, 4. Been a starter at Juventus - a much better team than Arsenal for the last 6-7 years and won plenty of titles/gone far in CL

Yeah the guy is 34 but if rumors are true that Arsenal are only looking to spend 50-70m this window, thats a really good signing for cover on the RB considering he costs nothing more than wages. If you're Man City you can spend 50m on a RB but if you're Arsenal you might wanna invest the money more smart across the squad - and this signing achieves that.

Fellaini on the other hand I don't get, cause while Arsenal needs a baddie on their midfield they need a defensive midfielder and Fellaini aint that, plus when it comes to passing he's about as useless as Elneny or Coquelin. Sure he would be free and have experience but I don't see where he would fit. Lichsteiner on the other hand is a great signing for them all things considered I'd say.

Fellaini is not an Emery type player at all, I don't understand that noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Fellaini is not an Emery type player at all, I don't understand that noise.
    Why do we even discuss things pulled out of The Mirror?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Wouldn't be surprised if it was Fellaini himself leaking the rumours just to try and drum up some interest.

Deleted
    Disagree on Lichsteiner being a good signing for Arsenal.

He's a solid defender, used to be a real TGV up and down the wing but nowadays he's got fuck all pace and his engine isn't all that. He hasn't been a starter for Juve for over a year now.
    He's deffo not better than Monreal defensively and Bellerin has age and speed on his side. I also liked the look of Kolasinac from what I saw of him.
    Uncertain on his leadership qualities as Juve has much bigger leaders in their side than him (Buffon, Chiellini, Barzaghli, Marchisio to name but a few)

Depends on his wages as to how much he's worth it but he's hardly an exiting singing. Seems like more of a west ham type player. Over the hill fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Why do we even discuss things pulled out of The Mirror?
    The interest is real. Doesnt mean its happening but Unai is definitely been asking after Fellaini.

Its not that bad an idea, hes a new manager at a club on a limited budget. Fellaini is like 1 month away from his contract expiring. Hes got experience in the prem and is a different player that arsenal dont have. Its not the maddest idea and arsenal could use a bit of size and power

The interest is real. Doesnt mean its happening but Unai is definitely been asking after Fellaini.
    You got Emery on speed dial have you? Get to fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Disagree on Lichsteiner being a good signing for Arsenal.

He's a solid defender, used to be a real TGV up and down the wing but nowadays he's got fuck all pace and his engine isn't all that. He hasn't been a starter for Juve for over a year now.
    He's deffo not better than Monreal defensively and Bellerin has age and speed on his side. I also liked the look of Kolasinac from what I saw of him.
    Uncertain on his leadership qualities as Juve has much bigger leaders in their side than him (Buffon, Chiellini, Barzaghli, Marchisio to name but a few)

Depends on his wages as to how much he's worth it but he's hardly an exiting singing. Seems like more of a west ham type player. Over the hill fullback.
    I would rather have Lichsteiner serving as backup for 1 year whilst our academy full backs develop, than splash half our budget on a second string player.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    You got Emery on speed dial have you? Get to fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

I would rather have Lichsteiner serving as backup for 1 year whilst our academy full backs develop, than splash half our budget on a second string player.
    Why is fellaini such a mad idea?

Also Dalot signs for utd on a 5 year deal. Nice that the business is getting done before the world cup. Just need Alderweireld and Willian now and utd are a legit team to challenge for the league.