Page 65 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Lysah

Current thoughts on Crissi? Am I overthinking things or is she a bit...subdued given the circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Ret likes to bring up the fact that kel did call out Dendrek for defending BF d1, but not only do we have multiple scum teams so it doesn't really mean that much but even if we hadn't, I'm not sure how much that read is worth. Dendrek did not respond to kel's post, but did so to others. Consider this a character read, but I am positive that if Dendrek had been town he would have been annoyed with that comment and responded to him. That does not necessarily mean him ignoring kel's comment is a scumtell, but I'm not going to lie it did feel a bit weird to me.
    That is an interesting point. I had considered the possibility that Kel was second scum team, but I hadn't realized that Dendrek never actually acknowledged him.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I'll be honest, I'm a little hesitatant to vote for Kel. I've been wrong on Marack and Krayzy. Your read on Kel is less than what we had on them. There is resistance there, just like there was for Cruelle's now that he's been here. I don't think we'll get a "quick" claim at this point. It's to late in the day. I'd like to hear what he's got though.
    If not kel, or Cruelle, then who?

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    It was, I just meant there are a few "Announced" type roles so it was doubtful it was any of them, It's actually possible Val was a bodyguard and sacrificed themselves for Ret as well.
    Hm. Hadn't considered that, either. That is concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Hm. Hadn't considered that, either. That is concerning.
    Seeing as how he has the salary man trait that was given with the bodyguard I see it as a pretty high possibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me clarify that, looking at his traits he doesn't have any of the traits given with other abilities such as senate investigator and a couple others. It's still possible he was the role blocker, but I feel like you have have mentioned by now if you had noticed not doing an action last night if you had one.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah fuck, I just noticed. Strikered was the frickin cop, He has the Senator trait given with the investigation role yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    @Lysah

Current thoughts on Crissi? Am I overthinking things or is she a bit...subdued given the circumstances?
    I assume scum won't be stupid enough to steal the vacation from her, so I am curious to see if she lives or not. For the record, anyone other than her that doesn't post tomorrow gets lynched. Also, if she does live we actually have to think about her a bit but I don't think it's necessary yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, @Danner
    Are we bidding on Striker-ed's lot today or tomorrow?

Looking at his traits and not seeing a fake will there, so I would assume tomorrow?

I would hope so, it would appear he is definitely the trait cop. Not sure how strong that really is, but it's something.

Reading the arsonist role; also mentions nothing about the estate burning. So It should be available as far as I can tell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I would hope so, it would appear he is definitely the trait cop. Not sure how strong that really is, but it's something.
    I think it can be some help, certain roles like the arsonist got the prestigious trait, the godfather trait, direct sense

So the more we thin the herd the better it becomes.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I forgot to recast my vote.

Vote: Cru

I'm going to admit I'm just kinda following Lysah on this one, that and I just really don't see a reason to vote on Kel and he's the only other main wagon :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Wait, @Danner
    Are we bidding on Striker-ed's lot today or tomorrow?
    It will be posted tomorrow.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Welp I'm off to bed, not sure if I will be around for end of day but If I can pull myself outta bed I will be here.

Yes let's not vote on Kel for no reason. Good work ))
    게임 은 어렵~~

I pointed out something that I found suspicious as I wanted to throw it out there.
    I might have believed this if you hadn't have also voted. If you wanted to "throw it out there" you would have posted it with out your vote. You felt it was "suspicious" enough to vote me for it when it's public knowledge all the "evidence" you have for your suspicion is bullshit. You had to have been hoping that there would have been people who latched onto it to start something. That's a frame job and you know it.

Town is in an awful position. You're right about that. Once again we're forced to deal with quiet/inactive players at a critical point. It feels far too easy, though. We already know that at least one of the two scum teams is fully intact. It would be very easy for them to string a couple of people along to support the lynch option(s) that they put forward. They do, after all, have the benefit of being able to discuss plans with one another in their private thread to ensure they're a fair few steps ahead.
    Coming from some one who has been pushing Lurkers himself today, I find the above hilarious. And that's a okay attempt to change the subject I guess. For someone who earlier in the day, seemed to be gung-ho on lynching Cruelle or Kel, you're waffling is kind of funny. Didn't think you're scum buddy get this far?

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    It was, I just meant there are a few "Announced" type roles so it was doubtful it was any of them, It's actually possible Val was a bodyguard and sacrificed themselves for Ret as well.

Also I think anyone who saw the survivor trait shoulda known if I had the choice I would take it lol
    Yeah I thought so, just wanting to make sure that there wasn't any confusion on it. And that's a good point. Just to make sure I have it right, you tracked Val right and didn't watch Ret?

If not kel, or Cruelle, then who?
    Well Graeham's attempted frame job moved him pretty far up my list. Especially since he's back tracked from it so hard. I'm sure he will eventually say "I was fishing for Large's reaction" and try to play it off from there.

Unfortuantely now, I have to believe that Graeham's stunt was to push away from one of the current trains. I just have to decide which one. My initial unresearched guess right now is Cruelle since I think he's in the lead and was at the time.

Can we get a vote count, manly God mods
    게임 은 어렵~~

Vote count has been requested.

Cruelle(5) - Lysah(#962), Bageloaf(#1160), Kel(#1167), Cracklelslap(#1266), Virothe(#1287)
    Kel(4) - Cruelle(#1030), JynxieJ(#1178), Kryllian(#1239), Crissi(#1264)
    JynxieJ(1) - Arialla(#1016)
    Decagon(1) - Reticence(#1177)
    Largehorn(1) - Graeham(#1269)

Day 4 Deadline

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to reach a majority lynch.

Just going to throw out, just because Jynx says Lucky prevented a kill, it doesn't mean he cant be the SK or the other mafia

I wish, that were the case Ari. But What to expect from Listo’s shadows and minion now that you actually have to play since he isn’t here to stop a push or a lynch on you. *eye roll*

I won’t be around for the rest of the day as Work is too busy and we have visitors from Washington. Yay Drumpft Admin....

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    I wish, that were the case Ari. But What to expect from Listo’s shadows and minion now that you actually have to play since he isn’t here to stop a push or a lynch on you. *eye roll*

I won’t be around for the rest of the day as Work is too busy and we have visitors from Washington. Yay Drumpft Admin....
    Once again, piss the hell off with your bullshit. The OMGUS is strong because I dare suggest something else

Just to make sure I have it right, you tracked Val right and didn't watch Ret?
    I don't normally answer for other people, but since there isn't much time left I will confirm this is accurate. I was only visited by one person, so it had to have been Val.

Well Graeham's attempted frame job moved him pretty far up my list. Especially since he's back tracked from it so hard. I'm sure he will eventually say "I was fishing for Large's reaction" and try to play it off from there.
    Yeah, I'm not a big fan of how that went down. Admittedly, not just the frame job, either. I really just don't care for the idea of watching people's activity timestamps for this game, even if they were accurate to the point of actually being helpful.

Unfortuantely now, I have to believe that Graeham's stunt was to push away from one of the current trains. I just have to decide which one. My initial unresearched guess right now is Cruelle since I think he's in the lead and was at the time.
    Mm. But then why wouldn't he just vote Kel? Maybe he doesn't like either of the trains?

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote
    Vote: Kel

- - - Updated - - -

I don't feel very confident about any of my reads right now, but it's clearly coming down to Kel and Cruelle today unless we see some rapid last-minute switching. After my earlier fuckup and Cruelle's posts I feel a little better about him, and Dupti raised some interesting points about Kel I had not considered.

I should be in and out until deadline.

Sucks that I have 5 votes for no reason, guess it's an easy game for scum
    게임 은 어렵~~

I don't normally answer for other people, but since there isn't much time left I will confirm this is accurate. I was only visited by one person, so it had to have been Val.
    Thanks!

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of how that went down. Admittedly, not just the frame job, either. I really just don't care for the idea of watching people's activity timestamps for this game, even if they were accurate to the point of actually being helpful.
    /nods

Mm. But then why wouldn't he just vote Kel? Maybe he doesn't like either of the trains?
    I mean he's voted for both of them today. I don't know why he'd not just vote for Kel if he wanted Cruelle over Kel, but then again I don't know why he'd try to do some stupid frame job play either. It's possible he doesn't like either one, but then why wouldn't he just say that and move away from them? I'm sure he could have defended himself from being called a hypocrit.

The only reason I can think of is that maybe both Kel and Cruelle are his team mates? I just don't know. Nothing about the play makes any sense. And worse, work has prevented me from going back and seeing if there was one in particular he was looking to push off of. Now the dead line is here and I have to make a decision.

I don't feel very confident about any of my reads right now, but it's clearly coming down to Kel and Cruelle today unless we see some rapid last-minute switching. After my earlier fuckup and Cruelle's posts I feel a little better about him, and Dupti raised some interesting points about Kel I had not considered.

I should be in and out until deadline.
    I don't feel very confident in any of my scum reads right now... though man does Graeham look scummy right now.........

Lysah's arguement against Kel's lynch makes sense to me. I feel it's a strong defensive case. Add to it Graeham's play and that Cruelle was in the lead at the time (and still technically is) and I think I have to vote Cruelle. That said, Cruelle's play feels like town Cruelle for me and many of my town book is split.

I'm going to keep thinking about this some. I should be here before the deadline. This is a pretty tough call for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    That's a very curious statement to make Cru. Why are you so convinced Strikered is town?
    Meta read.

- - - Updated - - -

Lysah's arguement against Kel's lynch makes sense to me. I feel it's a strong defensive case.

I'm going to keep thinking about this some. I should be here before the deadline. This is a pretty tough call for me.
    And if Lysah is scum? Let's not forget the odd length's she is has gone to,to get me lynched. Supposedly I killed Dendrek after I voted for him which makes little sense. My vote on Kel had everything to do with Dupti's post, they are a good read,check them out.