The gear may be limited time only quest rewards for ally and we'll probably get an undead counterpart
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    did they updated in this new build as well? please tell me
    Wowhead posted this article on it: http://www.wowhead.com/news=284840/b...d-mariners-row

Other than that, the bank got a nice update as well. Looks more like a real bank now with bars and vaults, much better than just the empty floor it used to be in the earlier builds of beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Oh the irony..

Irony of what?

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Irony of what?
    Once upon a time, Boralus looked like a dead ghost town and there was daily crying about how terrible it looks compared to the Zandalari city.

Months later we see the grand reverse.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hope the night elf armor (and whatever the male counterpart is) is a clue to classic races getting Heritage armor as well
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Once upon a time, Boralus looked like a dead ghost town and there was daily crying about how terrible it looks compared to the Zandalari city.

Months later we see the grand reverse.
    Tbf the zandalari city still looks nice, but I think Boralus has surpassed at least imo.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    IFF we hit 3000 pages in 40 posts per page view, I will personally buy the mods/former mods who are in EU and want to come play in NA a copy of BFA

soloed magmaw 25 heroic, thing had more hp than margok LFR (around 8 mil). And with no legacy buff, took a LOT longer to down all that. I did get it down, and the damage to me seemed fine, now thet problem is the damage dealt to bosses and the like in legacy content seems lower than before.

Update: the tier gloves i got from magmaw didnt give me pally armor, it gave me other classes tier (from other cata tiers XD)
    https://imgur.com/a/Dio8Qeo
    Last edited by johnnyd2; 2018-06-07 at 11:56 PM. Reason: loot is bugged too

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd2 View Post
    soloed magmaw 25 heroic, thing had more hp than margok LFR (around 8 mil). And with no legacy buff, took a LOT longer to down all that. I did get it down, and the damage to me seemed fine, now thet problem is the damage dealt to bosses and the like in legacy content seems lower than before.

Update: the tier gloves i got from magmaw didnt give me pally armor, it gave me other classes tier (from other cata tiers XD)
    https://imgur.com/a/Dio8Qeo
    I don't really see how cata content is relevant in a BFA megathread.

Have we theorized enough about how the secret Uther's Tomb update that was hidden is connected to Calia's new importance in Before the Storm?

5+ Year Old Account
    Have we theorized enough about how the secret Uther's Tomb update that was hidden is connected to Calia's new importance in Before the Storm?
    No we haven't. What did it add?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    No we haven't. What did it add?
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=284360/u...le-for-azeroth

\
    I'm assuming this was meant to be a possible part of whatever comes with Calia when she shows up in BFA. Maybe an AR scenario? Whatever the reason it got updated, they rolled it back, so it wasn't meant to be at launch.
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2018-06-08 at 12:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    I don't really see how cata content is relevant in a BFA megathread.
    It does, because it pertains to the fact that the BFA squish isn’t properly scaling to old world.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question, I've copied my toons from live servers.
    On live, I've only 1 char at prestige 11 (the others are 0-1, so, useless).

On beta servers, some of them have the prestige artifact appearance unlocked, and others, don't have it, why ?

heres something more interesting i found outside of BWD while going out to vendor stuff

was this npc always there?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think there was something from WoWhead saying something about Wrathion and Blackrock mountain but nothing too detailed or concrete.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

heres something more interesting i found outside of BWD while going out to vendor stuff

was this npc always there?
    There's a new quest to "attempt" to find Wrathion at Blackrock, I'm assuming you find this Agent instead.

There's a new quest to "attempt" to find Wrathion at Blackrock, I'm assuming you find this Agent instead.
    huh, havebt really been keeping up with the BFA zones quests, is this war campaign related?

huh, havebt really been keeping up with the BFA zones quests, is this war campaign related?
    It's from an dragon scale quest item that drops off black dragons in Island Expeditions.

There's also a void foreshadowing quest item.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can now go to an open world version of Arathi highlands. Even the worst looking areas look better than max level Cata zones now. Of course the areas that the actual warfront uses look better.

Only thing I could find to do was a world boss. Horde siege tank, think it had like 9m hp. theres a ton of rares up, but they are the same ones that appeared in the actual Warfront and have almost 2m hp so definitely need at least 5 people with a tank and healer to kill them. Who knows if they will even be there in the actual world at 120 or not. There was a quest to scout some areas but my questlog seems broken so I cant do it.

And yes, its in the actual overworld. I was able to go to Hillbrad pretty far and back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    did they updated in this new build as well? please tell me
    Bank and transmog rooms got some updates. Starting to look like tradition Ethereal transmog room, and Bank has tellers etc now.