Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MementosMori View Post
    That’s largely irrelevant, if Trump believes in physics and is racist that doesn’t somehow negate the laws of physics. You can be right for the wrong reasons

- - - Updated - - -
    If Trump believed in physics, he wouldn't pull out of the Paris accord.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    Of course theres a double standard. Libtard and commi pieces of garbage hate trump.
    Thanks for your contribution. It must have been difficult for you to type Jeb.

Quote Originally Posted by rethaslee View Post
    You are a cunt. So is more or less everyone in the thread.You know why you are a cunt? Because there's people on those boats who may be about to die.
    And because you chose to board an inflatable boat to cross the sea as an illegal alien, means you deserve to live in the EU, right?
    Why don't we just relocate the Africa to Germany and create a larger China

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    I'm gonna assume you're an american, so have at it:
    too bad the Indians couldn't protect their land from your invading ancestors huh?
    yep diversity didnt work out for them either, so control your borders and keep demographic control of your territory,

I'm gonna assume you're an american, so have at it:
    too bad the Indians couldn't protect their land from your invading ancestors huh?
    Isn't that a argument in favor of stronger borders?

10+ Year Old Account
    Too little too late, they should have done this years ago, but instead encouraged the whole thing. Now you have to deal with pseudo-bleeding hearts like this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by rethaslee View Post
    You are a cunt. So is more or less everyone in the thread.You know why you are a cunt? Because there's people on those boats who may be about to die.
    Pretty nice sitting there bullshitting when this locust swarm is not landing on your lawn, Mr. Burner Account.

If EU would wake up and seal the borders and ports back years ago, you would have a bunch of ships drowning and big headlines made, but you would also discourage further attempts too and save more lives over time, if you even care about it. Instead they embraced this idiotic free for all policy, which exacerbated the whole problem tenfold and literally shakes EU foundations now with populist waves and Euro-skeptics on the rise.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2018-06-11 at 12:02 AM.

Good for them. Nothing wrong with denying randos the right to just up and move in.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8392571.html

What would the headline be if Trump or any republican did this? Why aren’t I hearing about the rising white supremacism in Italy, France, Spain or Malta? Why does Europe get to deny migrants but the US has to accept every single one or be called racist? Is there a double standard here?
    The US does not have to accept every single migrant, actually. In fact, it has always turned away many, many migrants on different grounds. In order to migrate to the US, especially from controversial countries, you always had to go through checks and a lengthy process. Most people did not call that racist.

Trump's travel ban most ran afoul because of some other reasons. For example, it sought to ban even already approved migrants, i.e. those who already underwent the background checks etc, on short notice, for no other reason than where they migrated from. It also sought to stop people from travelling to the US, period. Which, at least initially, included people who were currently living in the US on a work or student visa, just because they happened to be outside the country at the time of implementation. Plus, the whole thing about only wanting to ban travel from people who followed a certain religion.

Furthermore, you are conflating types of migration as well. Italy, and many other countries, do not wish for people to just sail over and settle in their country without going through the proper channels. They are against illegal and undocumented immigration, which this is a case of as well. This is also what the US does on a regular basis and, again, if done properly few raise a fuss. It mostly becomes an issue when it is done poorly, or when undocumented immigrants are treated badly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Too little too late, they should have done this years ago, but instead encouraged the whole thing. Now you have to deal with pseudo-bleeding hearts like this guy.

Pretty nice sitting there bullshitting when this locust swarm is not landing on your lawn, Mr. Burner Account.
    Nice 'locust swarm' when talking about humans. Remember when the jews were dehumanised?

You fucking suck.

Thought the conclusion to this was pretty good : https://www.opendemocracy.net/people...rticle_306.jsp

The main point of my analysis of post-fascism today is this: once again, as in pre-modern times, citizenship is becoming a privilege, rather than part of the human condition. Of course we must differentiate between D’Alema and Fini, the Tory Party and the British National Party. Of course they all have their distinctive characteristics – the traitors of social democracy, the committed Nazis, and so on. But we have to recognize the common element here. There is a common project: the exclusion of masses of people from the benefit of citizenship. And all these people cooperate in bringing this about.

The real regress, historical regress, that is taking place among us today – is the acceptance that universal citizenship is no longer part and parcel of the democratic system, or systems which call themselves democratic. Although the economic, social and political administrative power of western democracies is greater than ever before, still they have reverted back to a pre-modern phase. And all emancipatory projects have suffered a great set-back as a result.
    Also it is fucking wierd to see Australian policy on migrants become international norms.

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    They're not doing it for "white nationalism" though, that's just what Nazi wannabes hope for whenever anyone is critical towards unchecked immigration.

I didn't even know that Italians are considered white (nor Aryan by Nazi Germany), truth be told.
    italians are white. i'm half and i'm white, my dad was white, my grandparents consider their selves white.

i'm so glad to see italy stand up for itself. it's far too culturally important to ever be overrun, and it'll be a net loss for the world if it ever is.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8392571.html

What would the headline be if Trump or any republican did this? Why aren’t I hearing about the rising white supremacism in Italy, France, Spain or Malta? Why does Europe get to deny migrants but the US has to accept every single one or be called racist? Is there a double standard here?
    This has been occurring in Italy, Greece and Spain for decades now....

Also the US does have immigrants constantly risking their lives to cross your borders.

In both continents this trend will rise.

In Morocco/Spain...

“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Nice 'locust swarm' when talking about humans. Remember when the jews were dehumanised?

You fucking suck.

Thought the conclusion to this was pretty good :

Also it is fucking wierd to see Australian policy on migrants become international norms.
    Ah yes, because a majority of young men coming over in droves primarily into European countries for primarily economical reasons is the same thing as the holocaust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    The US does not have to accept every single migrant, actually. In fact, it has always turned away many, many migrants on different grounds. In order to migrate to the US, especially from controversial countries, you always had to go through checks and a lengthy process. Most people did not call that racist.

Trump's travel ban most ran afoul because of some other reasons. For example, it sought to ban even already approved migrants, i.e. those who already underwent the background checks etc, on short notice, for no other reason than where they migrated from. It also sought to stop people from travelling to the US, period. Which, at least initially, included people who were currently living in the US on a work or student visa, just because they happened to be outside the country at the time of implementation. Plus, the whole thing about only wanting to ban travel from people who followed a certain religion.

Furthermore, you are conflating types of migration as well. Italy, and many other countries, do not wish for people to just sail over and settle in their country without going through the proper channels. They are against illegal and undocumented immigration, which this is a case of as well. This is also what the US does on a regular basis and, again, if done properly few raise a fuss. It mostly becomes an issue when it is done poorly, or when undocumented immigrants are treated badly.
    Well said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    The weak will always get rolled by the strong. Do you have a point? Also, isn't this an argument for strong borders? Lol. Thanks for the help.
    Not well said.

Here is some toilet paper...
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

You fucking suck.

Thought the conclusion to this was pretty good

Ah yes, because being against swarms of young men flooding Europe from Islamic countries primarily for economic reasons is the basically one step away from being a Nazi willing to carry out the holocaust.

7+ Year Old Account

You fucking suck.

Thought the conclusion to this was pretty good : https://www.opendemocracy.net/people...rticle_306.jsp

Buh-fucking-hu i´m not allowed to let every fucker in a country because i´m such a great humanist which only get´s better because i don´t even have to care about him because it´s the state which has to do that.

Let´s not forget all those "nice" fuckers who will only come here because they want to have the money and all the stuff which they get as refugees even if they´re just economic immigrants.

But nooo they´re sooooo poor human beings they just had a few thausand € to pay to get here it´s not like they´re really unsecure where they came from no they´re just want money nothing else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    European states never had Jus Sanguinis. It's one of the fundamental principles of American democracy.
    yea we did. did you think before you wrote that? Jus Sanguinis, its a Latin word, Latin as in the roman language, Romans as in that place in Europe that built an empire all over Europe from which all European civilizations draw major roots from.

it comes from the paths to roman citizen ship with jus soli being a later addition

"jus soli dates from Cleisthenes' reforms of ancient Athenian law in the 6th century BC. It developed further in the Roman world, where citizenship was extended to all free inhabitants of the Roman Empire by the Edict of Caracalla in AD 212"

Jus Sanguinis was the primary form of roman citizenship so that no matter hoe far some one was born from rome in the empire they were still roman if they had roman blood.

the other method was to earn citizenship and by extension citizenship for all your heirs

great news! very happy to see another eu country stand against these people. kudos to you italy
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Good! Finally! Their country got overrun.

It shows the hypocrisy that idiot is displaying. He's fine with "invasion" as long as it benefits him but when it doesn't he isnt up for it.
    Is that really relevant? He had no say in something that happened 100's of years ago. If the internet were around and he were an Indian, I bet he would be shitposting about the European scum illegally invading. You're just beating a strawman.

Nah, its a blueprint on how not to bow the the 12 y/o view of the world where everybody loves each other and just decides "I'ma live in the USA from now on".
    Nations and countries are such an antiquated concept, Germany should be new Africa because reasons. Right?

- - - Updated - - -

It shows the hypocrisy that idiot is displaying. He's fine with "invasion" as long as it benefits him but when it doesn't he isnt up for it.
    Yep. That's how it should be done. New Zealand model.
    Oh you're a doctor? Engineer? Welcome!
    Oh you can sweep floors? We are terribly sorry, no visa.
    That's how you get ahead instead of backwards.