Poll: Do you think what Robert De Niro said was appropriate?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    how are you playing devils advocate? you have no idea what that even means, do you? keep the sticker sunshine, I got yours right er'.
    You need help. The whole point of making a reply like that is if you have something. Or at least understand something that I don't. Which obviously is not the case here. You just looked like a totally clueless clown. Go read what playing devil's advocate means, then go back to my post, then feel shame, and then go outside instead of replying to this if it's anything other than admitting you were wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    By the way I voted the wrong one I meant yes it’s totally ok to disrespect not only Trump but his entire family.
    Boy, you seem like a real winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    If there is one leaving, it's Kim. Either way, I don't see that summit accomplishing much of anything.
    Trump has an ace up his sleeve:

Dennis Fucking Rodman.

Yeehaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Uglytoes View Post
    Heh, guess you got me there, I called you a liberal. I'll remember not to change my avatar so that you can remember me. In regards to the bolded text; while I did not vote for Trump, I will certainly vote for him if he runs again simply to piss off people with similar mindsets as you. Instead of letting him hang himself you wait with bated breath for the next petty controversy, "Donald Trump prefers P.F Changs over McDonalds, how unpatriotic". And shit, if he eliminates the 22nd amendment and runs again and again, I will continue to vote for him.
    Well, thanks for proving my point for me. You're a true Trumpster, hypocrisy and all. Damn, you guys make it way too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Are you trying to claim that Obama supporters are now Trump supporters with a straight face? How many people are we talking about here? 5?
    No, I'm not. I'm just saying the positions were reversed, here. The Trump supporters today are (basically) the same ones as before. The only reversal happened between who's in power, and who's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    You need help. The whole point of making a reply like that is if you have something. Or at least understand something that I don't. Which obviously is not the case here. You just looked like a totally clueless clown. Go read what playing devil's advocate means, then go back to my post, then feel shame, and then go outside instead of replying to this if it's anything other than admitting you were wrong.
    again, ADORABLE. the point of being a devils advocate is to test how strong your opponents arguments are, which you might have pulled off it you hadn't fumbled it so hard. acting like you're smarter than everyone else is hiiilaaarious when all you've done is accuse someone of being raciest "cuz reasons".

take your sticker bud.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's almost like standing in a crowd of racist people and telling them how terrible immigrants are.

He's just taking Trump's game plan.
    This might be the dumbest heap of trash I've seen in this whole thread. That's quite a generalization, you must be so wise to know that nearly 50% of a population is racist.

Please, educate us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    *shrug*

Again, I don't see the hypocrisy. If anything, the hypocrisy, as I see it, is on the other side. After all, those who keep speaking against Trump, almost blindly supporting and following anyone who speaks against Trump, but also speak against (and often in demeaning ways) the ones who support Trump, are the same ones that, in the past, followed and supported Obama and those who speak in favor of him, and criticized those who almost blindly supported Trump against his speeches against Obama.

Basically the positions were reversed here, and both sides are doing what the other used to do. So if one side is being a hypocrite, then both sides are.
    Plenty of liberals are hypocrites on such matters. Of course, the hypocrisy of the Trumpsters is on full display in this thread.

Damn, I'm sure glad I didn't vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    again, ADORABLE. the point of being a devils advocate is to test how strong your opponents arguments are, which you might have pulled off it you hadn't fumbled it so hard. acting like you're smarter than everyone else is hiiilaaarious when all you've done is accuse someone of being raciest "cuz reasons".

take your sticker bud.
    My point went so far above your empty head.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    No, I'm not. I'm just saying the positions were reversed, here. The Trump supporters today are (basically) the same ones as before. The only reversal happened between who's in power, and who's not.
    What made you come to that ridiculous conclusion? Did you see dog-whistling racism etc. at Obama rallies.
    And NO, don't answer. I'm speaking to a different audience with this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    My point went so far above your empty head.
    oh please then oh wise one explain to the plebs what your point was.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Then you are blind to your own hypocrisy, you voted for a celebrity using media platforms to talk about his opinions. Iit's pretty obvious you are fine with celebrities doing this when they are spouting stuff you like such as Obama being a Kenyan Muslim. Also I will give him respect when he shows even a ounce of respect himself for his own office.
    Not a Trump support here but I have to chime in because I keep reading things like this.

Was Trump a reality star? Yes. But he was a business man first, long before TV stuff. Was he a successful business man? That is up for debate. But it’s silly to assume everyone voted for the guy because he was on a reality TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryneon View Post
    This might be the dumbest heap of trash I've seen in this whole thread. That's quite a generalization, you must be so wise to know that nearly 50% of a population is racist.

Please, educate us all.
    Actually, the best guess I have found, is 25-35% of the population, at least in my country. Of course, in this thread, the number seems to be considerably higher. Did you get triggered? So sad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    As if I didn't need a bigger reason to love De Niro
    For sure, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnedge View Post
    Not a Trump support here but I have to chime in because I keep reading things like this.

Was Trump a reality star? Yes. But he was a business man first, long before TV stuff. Was he a successful business man? That is up for debate. But it’s silly to assume everyone voted for the guy because he was on a reality TV show.
    Well, Trump was the guy going on Fox News constantly, just to whine about Obama and his place of birth.

Well, Trump was the guy going on Fox News constantly, just to whine about Obama and his place of birth.
    Some of them have quite a short memory. Pointing out Trump was the poster boy for the birther movement years before he ran for office is beoynd them. Or more likely... they supported him in that. In which case, fat chance they would admit it here.

I’m not sure what that has to do with anything I posted.

He was not made popular for his buildings, he ran on his rhetoric that he had been spouting on Fox News for 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It is clear now that Hollywood is officially against Donald Trump without any remorse or consideration of his responses. 2020 is going to be far more interesting than 2016.
    Did we really need De Niro to stand up and do this to realize that Hollywood isn't Trump's best friend?

He had plenty of support before he got into politics. He didn't just become a political player out of thin air one day.