Page 78 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Well, I have the swapper trait too and I unbid on it, just in the slightest that Crissi could be saved.
    Admirable. I already said I screwed up, though, so I don't really know what the point of this was. xD

I still am very wary of you because of that winning item, then with you gone we only had 2 kills last night.
    Double-tap, protect? Pretty sure there's a doctor power out there unaccounted for. I get your wariness, though.

What're your reads on the other players?

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, not really a bid fan of Virothe's money and powers going to someone else. Did he say how much money he had, yesterday?

@Reticence

You- I’m honestly very wary of you. Could be SK or Scum.
    Kel- I don’t want to believe they are town, but I have to deduce they are.
    Large- Totally thought he was town but the slow roll yesterday then the slight deflects.
    Lysah- She was so sneaky, I can’t believe she lasted this long without being scum or a SK.

Why do you think Kel is town, again? Sorry if you've said before.

- - - Updated - - -

@ Mods. The timer for the day says 20 hours. Is this in error?

Well, well, if my cop power on town is correct that makes kel the other townie. I could see the other three of you all being scum, the question is which one of you is the serial killer.

All evidence really points to you, Ret. Want to confess? Like I said, I won't vote on the serial killer, town needs him to win since mafia are the strongest faction right now. If we lynch SK mafia have immediate majority and game over. If we lynch town mafia kills the SK and game over. Only way this ends is if we all choose to get along for a day.

You could also have been roleblocked or otherwise interfered with. I am neither the serial killer nor mafia. I am town.

For what it's worth, I agree with you about town needing to work with the serial killer. In that vein, I have a proposition for them, especially if this day is intended to be short.

I have no interest in the Early Retirement lot, but I'm confident I have enough money to help you win it. Come forward and I will transfer it to you, you help us lynch a mafioso, and then you leave.

We lynch scum, we don't have to worry about your kill anymore, and you win. Think about it.
    Last edited by Reticence; 2018-06-12 at 01:53 AM.

Still going to insist it's not you, huh? Interesting. Well need to wait for everyone else's thoughts on this now.

Yeah I have to say that Ret's firm stance that he isn't the remaining SK is quite firm. I guess I'm willing to believe it at this point...

Well at any point really. Mostly because I'm the other SK.

XD

Just so you all know, I might have not been able to prove it perfectly yesterday but I knew Virothe was the other one.

I'm also pretty sure Kel is the other townie and so Ret... there are three of us with kel. It isn't a long day. So pick either Lysah or Jynx, it's your choice. Put in the transfer request for half of what you have and then you have my vote. I don't really care what Lysah and Jynx do, since I'm pretty sure their only chance is to not vote on me.

Missing kill last night aside, there were an awful lot of people dead N4 to think that I am a serial killer.

Virothe may have accounted for two if he could mime as he said alongside his personal kill (and we can't exactly trust that). Crissi's death by poison was accounted for. That's still two unaccounted-for kills on a night that, by mod-confirmation, I could not do anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Ooh, interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe I'm about to ask this, but... does anyone want to counter-claim the serial killer?

I won't do it but I will leave time for kel and jynx to come back...obviously I expect mafians would claim SK once they see, like I do, that it is their only play to make after I suggested town and SK join forces.

Also I'd like to point out that the first person to vote yesterday was indeed scum

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Missing kill last night aside, there were an awful lot of people dead N4 to think that I am a serial killer.

Virothe may have accounted for two if he could mime as he said alongside his personal kill (and we can't exactly trust that). Crissi's death by poison was accounted for.
    Yeah... Lysah was lying when she said she tried to kill you. Well that or her team had a second kill that night. I don't have a second kill.

That's still two unaccounted-for kills on a night that, by mod-confirmation, I could not do anything.
    I honestly find that surprising.

I can't believe I'm about to ask this, but... does anyone want to counter-claim the serial killer?
    Come on now... that isn't very nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Also I'd like to point out that the first person to vote yesterday was indeed scum
    I know... I just couldn't prove it well enough without outing myself more than I already had.

I think Virothe suspected I was scum though and he needed me alive to win. Else he wouldn't have backed off like he did.

Perhaps Virothe was right and you are mafia fake claiming SK to try to get us to mislynch

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I'm also pretty sure Kel is the other townie and so Ret... there are three of us with kel. It isn't a long day. So pick either Lysah or Jynx, it's your choice. Put in the transfer request for half of what you have and then you have my vote. I don't really care what Lysah and Jynx do, since I'm pretty sure their only chance is to not vote on me.
    You seem pretty confident in these reads.

Yeah... Lysah was lying when she said she tried to kill you.
    Do tell?

I honestly find that surprising.
    I'm not sure I follow.

Come on now... that isn't very nice.
    Can't be too careful:

Perhaps Virothe was right and you are mafia fake claiming SK to try to get us to mislynch

Hmm well now the other SK claims....

Well that would make me your team mate. So I guess that would mean Ret's just going to have to continue to trust me.

You seem pretty confident in these reads.
    Well I guess I could be wrong about Kel, but Lysah and Jynx have to be Mafia at this point.

Do tell?
    I don't have a second kill.
    I'm not sure I follow.
    Well, I believe Danner confirmed you couldn't do anything N5. I don't believe Danner mentioned anything about D4. If I'm wrong, please quote.

Can't be too careful:

- - - Updated - - -

Also... I would apologize for stating every quote response with "Well" in that last post...

But fuck it.
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2018-06-12 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Grammer are hard.

Well I guess I could be wrong about Kel, but Lysah and Jynx have to be Mafia at this point.
    If you're the SK and you're wrong about Kel, then he'd be mafia. So who between Lysah and Jynx would be town, instead?

Or are you arguing a 3v1v1 scenario? I think the game would have ended, were that the case.

I don't have a second kill.
    I still don't see how that proves Lysah was lying. Admittedly I am running on fumes after a 12-hour work day, though.

Well, I believe Danner confirmed you couldn't do anything N5. I don't believe Danner mentioned anything about D4. If I'm wrong, please quote.
    Huh. Rereading the lot description, I suppose it did not explicitly state that I would be gone for N4, but it did indicate that it was an Immediate Effect, so it triggered the moment I won it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, no, it does.

- - - Updated - - -

It says I could not speak in the game thread, submit night actions, or vote, and I am entirely untargetable for both nights. Check the OP, under D4 lots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Hmm well now the other SK claims....
    I'm not entirely sure what this was supposed to mean.

If you're the SK and you're wrong about Kel, then he'd be mafia. So who between Lysah and Jynx would be town, instead?

Or are you arguing a 3v1v1 scenario? I think the game would have ended, were that the case.
    Well if it is a 3v1v1 scenario, it's possible that last lot was meant to give one more person the ability to win (and for the remaining mafia to decide who that was). That would be a little weird... but it's a Danner game.

That said if Kel is in fact mafia then I would have to go with Jynx on this one. Not very helpful town player, but if Lysah isn't Mafia I'll actually eat her other shoe.

I still don't see how that proves Lysah was lying. Admittedly I am running on fumes after a 12-hour work day, though.
    Hrmmm yeah I guess I should have quoted the whole thing. For clarity (and it's small because requoting...):
    Yeah... Lysah was lying when she said she tried to kill you. Well that or her team had a second kill that night. I don't have a second kill.
    Basically, I have the ability to kill one player each night. I didn't kill Kryllian, Crackle or Arialla. I believe Virothe when he said he mimed Lysah trying to kill someone. He claimed he targeted Crackle with it. He also had to have killed either Arialla or Kryllian with his SK kill. So the last one has to have been Lysah's team.

Therefore she either lied about trying to kill you or her team had a second kill that night (her's plus the faction kill).

To be honest I think Large is playing a good game...as a mafian. Expected fake claim to try to throw us off, I'm inclined to believe Ret is telling the truth at this point because claiming to be town so hard when so many things point against it is very bold, especially when SK became a "safe" claim today. So between jynx large and kel we have two mafia and a serial killer, and I can't help but notice large and jynx haven't interacted much the whole game. Just waiting on kel to come in here and confirm that he is the real SK so we can get this show on the road.

I mean the simplest answer is that I wasn't lying. Occam's Razor?

To be honest I think Large is playing a good game...as a mafian. Expected fake claim to try to throw us off, I'm inclined to believe Ret is telling the truth at this point because claiming to be town so hard when so many things point against it is very bold, especially when SK became a "safe" claim today. So between jynx large and kel we have two mafia and a serial killer, and I can't help but notice large and jynx haven't interacted much the whole game. Just waiting on kel to come in here and confirm that he is the real SK so we can get this show on the road.

I mean the simplest answer is that I wasn't lying. Occam's Razor?
    Basically confirmed mafia claiming someone else is mafia in order to push a mislynch. Now that's just silly.

And I haven't interacted with Jynx because there hasn't been much to interact with. To be honest... no one alive has really interacted with Jynx this whole game.

That said if Kel is in fact mafia then I would have to go with Jynx on this one. Not very helpful town player, but if Lysah isn't Mafia I'll actually eat her other shoe.
    Good to know.

Basically, I have the ability to kill one player each night. I didn't kill Kryllian, Crackle or Arialla. I believe Virothe when he said he mimed Lysah trying to kill someone. He claimed he targeted Crackle with it. He also had to have killed either Arialla or Kryllian with his SK kill. So the last one has to have been Lysah's team.
    So, you killed... Bageloaf? Who else have you killed?

Therefore she either lied about trying to kill you or her team had a second kill that night (her's plus the faction kill).
    Ah, so your assertion that she is lying is based upon the premise that she's scum. I thought you were arguing the opposite, that she is scum because she's lying.

Because it's not unreasonable to think that she did try to kill me, whether she brought a second kill to a mafia team or is town. I was untargetable N4, and she wouldn't have known it until D5, so she could have tried to kill me and it wouldn't have worked.

And Occam's Razor in a Mafia game with this many experienced players?

That's a pretty great attempt :eyeroll: