Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    pretty much. A babies born from the timing of the womans egg and mans sperm cells, so it just happened this time round draka and durotan timed it differently and had a daughter instead of a son.

But yeah, this creepy weird shit of claiming its not incest, consider this fact, the alternative that is Wod occured from the point in time of when garrosh travelled back and made the alternative reality occur, durotan and draka were still alive then, which means its only because of that moment in time with garrosh occuring this new timeline happened. Thrall still is the son of these two even if they didn't give birth to him in an alternative reality, so Geya'rah is still his sister.

But then, given the fetish this fanbase has for undead slappers like Sylvanas its no surprise they don't consider their opinions weird.
    Thank you.

But yeah, this creepy weird shit of claiming its not incest, consider this fact, the alternative that is Wod occured from the point in time of when garrosh travelled back and made the alternative reality occur, durotan and draka were still alive then, which means its only because of that moment in time with garrosh occuring this new timeline happened. Thrall still is the son of these two even if they didn't give birth to him in an alternative reality, so Geya'rah is still his sister.
    Except the alternative in WoD did not occur from the point in time when Garrosh traveled back and changed things? It was already different before. It'd be nice if you kept up with post-early Alpha (if even that) WoD lore.

But then, given the fetish this fanbase has for undead slappers like Sylvanas its no surprise they don't consider their opinions weird.
    It's still only people like you that bring those undead "slappers" up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Except the alternative in WoD did not occur from the point in time when Garrosh traveled back and changed things? It was already different before. It'd be nice if you kept up with post-early Alpha (if even that) WoD lore.

Oh dear, did I insult your waifu, oh I'm so sorry
    #boycottchina

Nice one Trassk, you really showed him with that carefully constructed retort!

Oh wait, it was lame as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    This isn't incest. Its selfcest. Crossdimensional selfcest. Totally wholesome.
    Well, infact you could do it with yourself so...
    That would be sex or masturbation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post

We all know that Sylvanas has a huge fanbase, not only because she's a interesting character(because she is), but also because she could be sexy according by some called as a "waifu". And that's a fact, but no personal attack guys! lol

I wish we could get Alexstrasza fanbase... She's my waifu.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2018-06-12 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    We all know that Sylvanas has a huge fanbase, not only because she's a interesting character(because she is), but also because she could be sexy according by some called as a "waifu". And that's a fact, but no personal attack guys! lol
    I am sure you have proof of this "fact". And I am sure I can use simmilar proof to twist the same argument against Jaina.

I am sure you have proof of this "fact".
    Just see youtube comments... or other websites(with some sick people, but who I'm to judge what we call an art).

And I am sure I can use simmilar proof to twist the same argument against Jaina.
    And what's that about? Are we seriously going to classify each other on this forum by one standard?
    You're either Sylvanas fanboy or Jaina fanboy?
    Because that's what I see now.

I just like WoW Lore and that's all. But I cannot deny that Sylvanas have a huge fanbase and some people are overhyping her, but that's all. Nothing more, nothing less.

And what's that about? Are we seriously going to classify each other on this forum by one standard?
    You're either Sylvanas fanboy or Jaina fanboy?
    Because that's what I see now.
    All I say is arguments used against those that dare to defend Sylvanas can be used against anyone.

I mean really? Deviantart fanart? You can find one of every character.

Just so we are clear, I dont like Sylvanas, I want her replaced for a long time. Thing is, there is no character that is worthy. As such, I want her there to keep the position safe from disgusting Alliance sycophants.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2018-06-12 at 01:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread took a weird, weird turn. But to address the OP, yes, I imagine Geya'rah and Thrall will probably eventually meet. Thrall would have a vested interest in meeting the child of his AU parents (who he himself developed a rapport with during his time on AU Draenor in WoD), doubly so given that Geya'rah is effectively an alternate version of him to some degree. It's apt to be awkward considering Geya'rah's own history and what went down on AU Draenor after Thrall's departure, but Thrall would still be curious and likely want to talk to her and the other Mag'har expatriates from AU Draenor.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Regardless, both Thrall and Geya'rah are children of Durotan and Draka and have the DNA of both parents.

No, you're just embarrassing yourself. Which you're free to do, won't be anything worse than your other posts about Sylvanas or your valiant defense of Thrall in Cata and how he was the apotheosis of writing.

Which is why except for one poster that also posts the same stuff about Alliance female characters, the only people who constantly bring up Sylvanas' gender here are those that act like if the mere mention of her name gave them a brain aneurysm each time. Vide the context of the post you quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Regardless, both Thrall and Geya'rah are children of Durotan and Draka and have the DNA of both parents.
    Which is irrelevant to my argument against @Trassk's abject ignorance of WoD lore (and their subsequent baseless claims that if not for Garrosh' meddling Geya'rah would have been an actual MU Thrall).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Man, now I kinda want to see how Garrosh and fem Thrall relationship would go. Garrosh was really offed too soon just before what was supposed to be expansion of his life.

You said it yourself, we need Alex to be an interesting character first. So far she only has her looks. Of course there's also the problem that whenever Aspects get involved in a story one of them ends up dying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Man, now I kinda want to see how Garrosh and fem Thrall relationship would go. Garrosh was really offed too soon just before what was supposed to be expansion of his life.
    Garrosh went to the past version of alternate Draenor though. She wasn't "planned" during that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account

Your right, how about this one instead?

I don't give a crap what you say.

Better?
    #boycottchina

Your right, how about this one instead?

I don't give a crap what you say.

Better?
    You obviously gave a crap because you responded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread has nothing to do with Sylvanas or "waifus," so let's return to the actual topic at hand before it turns into yet another Sylvanas hate/love thread of which we currently have several.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    What if AU Garrosh (The one that joined the Lightbound) and Geya'rah used to be a couple?
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Garrosh went to the past version of alternate Draenor though. She wasn't "planned" during that time.
    When you think about it, by altering the timeline it could be he also indirectly helped create Geya'rah. Only thing is he wasn't there to reap the spoils!

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    What if AU Garrosh (The one that joined the Lightbound) and Geya'rah used to be a couple?
    That would explain why she's so angry all the time. Losing the love of her life to some wacko draenei Light cult surely stings a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Also, technically, they're kind of the same person, just gender bent, aren't they? So it would be like, I dunno, screwing themselves?

Man, alternate realities are stupid.
    Read Savage Dragon recently where this came up. The main character is Malcolm Dragon, and a character from somewhere else in the multiverse showed up who's Michael Dragon. They have the same parents and same powers, but they look different and have different names because events doesn't happen the same in different realities.
    So the idea here seems to be that Michael is not an alternate version of Malcolm because he was conceived at another time. They fill the same role, but they're created from a different sperm and different egg, so they are not the same person. They are more like brothers who never had a brother.

Same applies to Geya'rah and Thrall I'd guess, and the genetics remain the same cross reality, so it would very much be incest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Geya'rah could be a good Warchief is she's built up properly. She values Honor like Thrall and in a good way, but she also has the stronger Warrior side to her that shows that she will take no shit, unlike Thrall.

Not saying she'll be Warchief or anything, but she could become atleast a good character, if Blizzard doesnt just ditch her after the recruitment (which is likely, maybe).