Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Alec Baldwin says he 'would absolutely win' against Trump in 2020 election

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-election.html

If I ran, I would win, Baldwin told Howard Stern during a discussion on his Sirius XM radio show about the potential candidates in the next presidential election, the Daily Beast reported.

I would absolutely win. One thousand percent, the actor added, though joking that his wife and being a host of a game show is stopping him from actually launching a bid to become the leader of the free world.

Alec Baldwin ... He has great financial sense? A plan for the United States future? Foreign affairs? .. uhh

Silly Hollywood, they are so out of touch with reality.

I have nothing. Other than to say, that it is mathematically impossible to have over 100 percent, as a probability.

Perhaps I missed why this man would be useful to the general population as president? Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Alec Baldwin ... He has great financial sense? A plan for the United States future? Foreign affairs? .. uhh
    If not, he sounds as unqualified as Trump.

I have nothing. Other than to say, that it is mathematically impossible to have over 100 percent, as a probability.
    No shit Sherlock?

If I ran, I would win, Baldwin told Howard Stern during a discussion on his Sirius XM radio show about the potential candidates in the next presidential election, the Daily Beast reported.

I would absolutely win. One thousand percent, the actor added, though joking that his wife and being a host of a game show is stopping him from actually launching a bid to become the leader of the free world.

Perhaps I missed why this man would be useful to the general population as president? Help?
    How is he any different than Trump?

Also, this is in the wrong forum.

Literally anyone would do a better job than Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ask yourself the same questions about Trump, and you'll see the point.

I halfway want to see this, and I want to see Baldwin do the entire campaign in his SNL Trump parody getup.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraynor View Post
    No matter how many strides trump makes, libtards will find a way to make it sound like hes just an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraynor View Post
    Even his son?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neeks13 View Post
    No matter how many strides trump makes, libtards will find a way to make it sound like hes just an idiot.
    It would be a lot harder of he didn't speak like an idiot, pander to idiots or base his policies off idiotic pseudoscience.

No matter how many mistakes trump makes, conservatives will find a way to make it sound like he succeeded.
    Two sides of the same coin friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    But it's...so...easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

I halfway want to see this, and I want to see Baldwin do the entire campaign in his SNL Trump parody getup.
    I support this. I'm also starting to believe that our entire world is nothing but a parody of a functioning civilization. Maybe we're getting great ratings on a real planet in some other reality...

Alec is drunk again, I see. I'm guessing he is high too.

Once again, he is an idiot... he just managed to get a lot of idiots to believe in him. Now, that's not just me saying this, but his White House staff are the ones calling him an idiot and a moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oprah for president or the rock for President or Alec Baldwin for president are all fun jokes, but Trump's presidency started out as a "joke" and now we've got a new national embarrassment every day it seems.

While I don't doubt that any number of celebrities would be a better president than Trump, I think someone with actual, you know, EXPERIENCE would be the best way forward for the country.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

He believes in trickle down, in the anti-vaxxing non-sense, and that global warming is a hoax. He believes Obama is a Muslim Kenyan. Finally, he routinely pisses off other nations with retarded comments. How's he not an idiot?

I mean anything is possible now that we have a dumbass orangutan in the white house. If you just repeat the same 3 word phrase you can get a chunk of the neanderthal population in this country to vote for anything.

"I, President Alexander Rae Baldwinn the III, do solemnly swear.."
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I'm not even going to try, he's doing a way better job at it all by himself than I ever could.

The current president stated the previous president founded ISIS. When a conservative talk show host tried to throw him a line, "I get what you're saying, he created the situation that caused ISIS..." Trump immediately cut him off and doubled down on the assertion that Obama personally founded ISIS, finishing with "I don't care! He's the founder!"

Regardless of anything else, he makes himself sound like he's just an idiot. That's part of the package, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

Well economy is roaring, unemployment is near nonexistent, and Trump just got NK to agree to the retrieval of remains for US Soldiers from the Korean war, while also getting an agreement for denuclearization by being the first US President to actually meet with the NK leader. But hey, Baldwin was on SNL, so I'm sure he could do a lot too...

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

The irony of this statement and the fact you support Trump. Someone from Hollywood....