10+ Year Old Account

Psh, you people and your browsing at work. I would kill everyone for a job like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

Psh, you people and your browsing at work. I would kill everyone for a job like that.
    Me too! How are websites like this not blocked at like, every workplace?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

As long as the job's done and you don't spend too much time on it, it's fine here. Or at least it's an unspoken rule.

I would kill everyone for a job like that.
    Kill the other mod.~

- - - Updated - - -

Also week-end ! And I'm sick. T-T
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Being sick when you're not working is a crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

Being sick when you're not working is a crime.
    Yeah! Go back to work!

Something.

Tell that to the everswitching weather... From warm to cold to warm to cold....jeeeez.
    it hurts. T-T
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

10+ Year Old Account

Today's crazy person. Old lady standing with her cart at one end of this short aisle, while I have my cart stocking on the other end. I start moving my cart closer to her, and stop. She says something like "oh, it's ok, you can get by me". I say something like "oh, it's ok, I'm just stocking.". She's clearly not moving. So after I stock an item, I say fuck it, and move to the next aisle since I have items on my cart that go there. Once I stop, here this old lady comes around the corner, following me. She stops, and is looking at the boxes I still have left to stock. I ask her if she needs something. She asks for something she was staring the fuck at already on the first aisle. So we go there, and I ask her for the specific one. She clarifies, and there's none on the shelf so I tell her I'll look in the back (even though I KNOW we don't have any). Note that anything she says is barely a mumble. I give a quick check, come back and head to the aisle, and she's gone. Crazy ass stalker person.

At least she didn't make a mess out of it.
    Reminds me of a story a friend a mine told me few days ago. She worked at a phone store and an old woman came to her saying she had no memory left on her phone. Friend said she'd just replace the card with a bigger one. When doing the data transfer, she noticed that there was one folder taking almost all of the space : it was full of [insert the P word] clips.

Fun story.

10+ Year Old Account

Good to know I can mathematically prove I do more work than my co-workers. Also, a thousand flies in this break room doesn't make for very relaxing breaks.

10+ Year Old Account

A new week begins. I came at work thinking i'd have a lot of work to do, a lot of hotfixes to prepare. Yet, I can't reproduce any of the bugs mentioned...Guh...

Also, started playing fortnite last week. I didn't like it at first, being bad at 3rd person shooter in general. Yet...I don't know, I just play that when there's 'nothing' to do in Wow. Did the 20*5 brawl, last fight was a 2v2, teammate was doing some suppressing fire whlie I flanked and got the 2 kills. Felt good.

Had another game where I had a gold rocket launcher and grenade launcher. Incapped 5 of them before I got taken down...By my own rocket. Worth it. Playing with friends also helps.

How's S;G0 so far ? I'm banking them right now, to watch it in one go.

10+ Year Old Account

Rant incoming.

So years from now, scientists are going to open up my dead body and research it, to find out why I'm the only one in a town of 15k that resisted the fog of dumbshit that has spread all over. I'm helping this couple get an item on top, and I can't reach it so I have to go get a ladder-cart. On my way back, there's a girl blocking the entire aisle, because why wouldn't she be. I politely say "excuse me" since she didn't notice me, and while she backed off to make room, she said something snarky as shit that I didn't fully hear. This lady got mad at me because she was in my way. So I got the cart, and I'm on the ladder getting the item off the top for this couple, and a woman in an automatic cart comes driving by and hits the other end of my cart. It starts moving. My cart starts moving while I'm on the ladder part of it. She doens't stop. the only reason she did was because I jumped off as fast as I could and moved the cart. that shit's dangerous, but who cares right?

Not to mention it was super busy today, and I get a bit of anxiety when I'm in a crowd of people, especially strangers. But everyone had this thing of going out of THEIR way to get into mine. Watch where you're fucking going, people. And since these happened today, but actually happen quite frequently, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Saying "hey" doesn't get my attention. Neither does being on the other end of an aisle and just saying a product name. Yeah, some dumbasses think that's enough. On top of all this, it was one of those days where there was constant, and I mean constant, screaming from kids. Control your kids, or leave. I should have the right to tell people that. Fuck em.

And then, there's this girl who recently became a support manager. She started in the backroom with us, and moved up pretty damn quickly. She's earned it for sure, and I definitely respect someone more if I've seen them actually work hard for those spots. But today...man. She's new at it, so she has this manager talk, like the positivity stuff. maybe that stuff works on some people, but after three and a half years, not me. Also, when people ask me how I am, the most positive thing I give them is a resounding "meh". Usually it's an annoyed grunt (not like "d'oh" in case you were wondering), and if people ask deeper, even managers, I have no problem being honest with them. So this girl today, trying to pep me up a little, busts out a quote that I just hate. She says "come on, life's not that bad". Excuse me. Maybe for you. Maybe for some people. But don't project that shit onto others, because it's not the same all around. She knows me a little bit, and should know better than to say something like that. I don't dislike her, she even gave me a ride home today (and has a couple times in the past), but that shit annoys me.

Yeesh! Very frustrating indeed!

I'd imagine that if she pays attention to how things actually operate, she'll clue in on the fact that her speeches aren't really addressing the problem. I know that those words just make me feel like the company doesn't really want to understand what their employees are going through, almost as if they are simply checking off a list of obligatory services they must provide rather than taking a look and what's really needed.

Got things to say, but way too moody to find the words. I'll just head home and rest. And screw these people, Pend.

10+ Year Old Account

Rant incoming.

So years from now, scientists are going to open up my dead body and research it, to find out why I'm the only one in a town of 15k that resisted the fog of dumbshit that has spread all over. I'm helping this couple get an item on top, and I can't reach it so I have to go get a ladder-cart. On my way back, there's a girl blocking the entire aisle, because why wouldn't she be. I politely say "excuse me" since she didn't notice me, and while she backed off to make room, she said something snarky as shit that I didn't fully hear. This lady got mad at me because she was in my way. So I got the cart, and I'm on the ladder getting the item off the top for this couple, and a woman in an automatic cart comes driving by and hits the other end of my cart. It starts moving. My cart starts moving while I'm on the ladder part of it. She doens't stop. the only reason she did was because I jumped off as fast as I could and moved the cart. that shit's dangerous, but who cares right?

Not to mention it was super busy today, and I get a bit of anxiety when I'm in a crowd of people, especially strangers. But everyone had this thing of going out of THEIR way to get into mine. Watch where you're fucking going, people. And since these happened today, but actually happen quite frequently, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Saying "hey" doesn't get my attention. Neither does being on the other end of an aisle and just saying a product name. Yeah, some dumbasses think that's enough. On top of all this, it was one of those days where there was constant, and I mean constant, screaming from kids. Control your kids, or leave. I should have the right to tell people that. Fuck em.

And then, there's this girl who recently became a support manager. She started in the backroom with us, and moved up pretty damn quickly. She's earned it for sure, and I definitely respect someone more if I've seen them actually work hard for those spots. But today...man. She's new at it, so she has this manager talk, like the positivity stuff. maybe that stuff works on some people, but after three and a half years, not me. Also, when people ask me how I am, the most positive thing I give them is a resounding "meh". Usually it's an annoyed grunt (not like "d'oh" in case you were wondering), and if people ask deeper, even managers, I have no problem being honest with them. So this girl today, trying to pep me up a little, busts out a quote that I just hate. She says "come on, life's not that bad". Excuse me. Maybe for you. Maybe for some people. But don't project that shit onto others, because it's not the same all around. She knows me a little bit, and should know better than to say something like that. I don't dislike her, she even gave me a ride home today (and has a couple times in the past), but that shit annoys me.
    I spout a lot of negativity, so I'm probably not any help on this, but I really think most people are just shitty. I'd also say a fairly large amount of people are the positive do-gooders who refuse to see any negativity in the world and therefore just support it, which really doesn't help.

Either way, I think retail is something that is really damaging to a person's mental and emotional wellbeing.

I know a lot of people don't have an option, but getting out of retail is something that really helped me foster a more positive attitude (or really, for me, a slightly less negative one).

Out of curiosity, what's made you stick with retail?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account

Don't have many options around here. Especially for someone without any kind of formal training in anything, or any kind of college education. Non-service jobs basically don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    How's S;G0 so far ? I'm banking them right now, to watch it in one go.
    Steins;Gate 0 is great! I think I'd be having more fun with it if I could marathon it, though... speaking of, I've started playing the VN! Got one ending so far, ready to get the others!

In regards to retail, I will never understand why people treat others like shit like that, even if they perceive that someone to be "beneath" them (not that I believe that). I feel like everyone should work retail at one point in their lives.

10+ Year Old Account

So much rewatching this week over watching new stuff. Rewatched Toradora, which is still my favorite romantic comedy, by far. Rewatched most of Bamboo Blade. Just finished Love Live! Sunshine!! season 1. Which, by the way, I was looking for the full version of the ending song, and it's not even on the official soundtrack. So...how?

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

Considering calling in tomorrow. Basically because I'm feeling unappreciated. And yes, I'm that petty, but fuck them.