10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Why? This is on Lopetegui

It's on Spain's FA because their ego's couldn't take it. I mean, was it really worth jeopardizing their chances at a potential world cup? Those idiots will be reap what they sow.

Captain Sergio Ramos to President of RFEF:

"This is not a club, we came to win the World Cup, it hurts you, right, but swallow your pride and let us play." [Radio Marca]
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2018-06-13 at 02:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Bruno de Carvalho ends phase 3 of the Sporting Cinematic Universe with his suspension and wiping out half the squad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    is it the shit owner or the fans beating them up thats making them leave?
    Seems to be a cross between the two, how anyone can run a club where they just tell players who are assaulted to "get over it" is beyond me.

Deleted
    Carvalho now saying he doesn't recognize the legitimacy of the Sporting board so he can't be suspended.

I don't think i've ever seen a club implode this hard.

Damn my favourite team for the world cup manager less,

Spain vs Lopetegui

Dont make me watch Belgium, I like their squad a lot but they are a mess :/

Hierro is the new coach for Spain.

Martial and his agent have put the word out he wants to leave man utd.

Talented player, but awfully inconsistent and a bit of bitch so whatever. Will probably do well wherever he goes but hard to care

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Martial and his agent have put the word out he wants to leave man utd.

Talented player, but awfully inconsistent and a bit of bitch so whatever. Will probably do well wherever he goes but hard to care

He should have come to Arsenal. Imagine the front three of Martial Aubameyang and Lacazette with a midfield of Ozil Ramsey and Torreira. I'd be at full fucking mast.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    He should have come to Arsenal. Imagine the front three of Martial Aubameyang and Lacazette with a midfield of Ozil Ramsey and Torreira. I'd be at full fucking mast.
    Yeah would be a good fit at arsenal or spurs. Dunno if those clubs could afford him though, french youngster hes not gonna be cheap. And Utd wont want to sell to rivals but its not impossible

15+ Year Old Account
    Dont make me watch Belgium, I like their squad a lot but they are a mess :/
    In what way are they a mess? Just curious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    i'd love to see your reaction if you signed an actual decent player, when you get this excited for duds, you'd explode.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    i'd love to see your reaction if you signed an actual decent player, when you get this excited for duds, you'd explode.
    Yeah Aubameyang is a right dud Absolute clown.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah would be a good fit at arsenal or spurs. Dunno if those clubs could afford him though, french youngster hes not gonna be cheap. And Utd wont want to sell to rivals but its not impossible
    I think we'll find the cash if the player at the top of our list wants out, as proven with Ozil, Auba etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck Emery buddy.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    In what way are they a mess? Just curious.
    Not bringing nainggolan and 3 at the back with kompany is suss

Looks like Spain really imploded their own chances before the WC even started

Luckily, City have 16 players going to the WC and Chelsea 12.. could be a blessing in disguise.. we would be without Ozil and maybe Monreal? Welbeck LUL

- - - Updated - - -

more worried about December.. NLD on 12/1 then United away 3 days later

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    Luckily, City have 16 players going to the WC and Chelsea 12.. could be a blessing in disguise.. we would be without Ozil and maybe Monreal? Welbeck LUL
    Torreira too.

Deleted
    Cristiano Ronaldo ‘agrees’ two-year suspended jail sentence and €18.8m fine over tax evasion case

lel

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless, Ronaldo just carried Portugal against one of the best teams in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Regardless, Ronaldo just carried Portugal against one of the best teams in the world.
    That had their coach fired the previous day.
    Didn't see the game, only saw main plays and goals after the game. I'm actually not hyped for the world cup :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Shocking news: Jorginho to City as everyone was expecting.