Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Yes it is a lot of time, but opening with a loaded statement of "seems like he's mentally ill or something." is an insult and a baseless one.

So no surprise it was met with a negative response.
    Actually its not.

Legion has been out all 2 years, the forgotton was found a month after legions launch and for atleast a few months was just impossible to get with how many people.
    You do not allways know when the thing is going to spawn or if it has spawned, unless he is literally logging on at 6 hours and flying around looking until they spawn.

It is literally on the level of people farming the time lost protodrake and giving it to people, yes more common, but still the same issue of you cant just log on every 6 hours and know it will be there, you have to wait and camp and fly around.
    so literally to have done it 100 days means literally he would have to spend ATLEAST about a year spending hours every day just looking for this thing. I have spent ALOT of time in azunsa, i have allmost 200 days played time in legion, and yet i have seen those crystals 5 times and got the mount on third time.
    now imagine doing that 100+ times and EVERY ONE OF THOSE TIMES being able to find them, then bring a person in
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yes and this was not about him but some other person, and instead of like an adult saying "hey this dude did something good maybe just let them be?" he went straight to "You all are fucking assholes who cant read, im gunna make you into signatures and you lot are children who need to be put into a mental institute, or are obviously members of the third reich"
    Ignoring the hyperbole it was about another person yes, who came into the thread to spit out "Sounds like the dude needs a real life." Something he also spends his time doing could have the same perception attached to it, so was made into a signature. Which making signatures on MMO of ironic statement or the like is quite common.

10+ Year Old Account
    @FelPlague @Yunaqt lets move on

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    yeah that was me, how many people you know will sit in aszuna for literally an entire months gametime solid, just to give away mounts? and never do pvp, never raid, if anything it almost seems like the person still has a working exploit that allowed you to see the crystals through the map in early legion, at least this way you could get 108 mounts in like 40 hours rather than 200-300+.
    Nothing really to add other than was already stated back on page 1?

It appears, based on the limited data I have, that the response he receives rewards him with enough dopamine to offset the time investment
    Guess he enjoys that as I enjoy what would be menial to other people playing the AH.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    @FelPlague @Yunaqt lets move on
    I only mean to discuss the fact, so apologies if I've come across negatively, not my intend to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ignoring the hyperbole it was about another person yes, who came into the thread to spit out "Sounds like the dude needs a real life." Something he also spends his time doing could have the same perception attached to it, so was made into a signature. Which making signatures on MMO of ironic statement or the like is quite common.
    Just because its ironic doesent make it true or a good point? but ok lets try!

Its a signature too bad, its true now.

Nothing really to add other than was already stated back on page 1?
    trying to make you understand the extreme level of farming 108 mounts in the way this is obtained, not just oh he helped someone for 10 minutes, but ok.

Actually its not.

Legion has been out all 2 years, the forgotton was found a month after legions launch and for atleast a few months was just impossible to get with how many people.
    You do not allways know when the thing is going to spawn or if it has spawned, unless he is literally logging on at 6 hours and flying around looking until they spawn.

It is literally on the level of people farming the time lost protodrake and giving it to people, yes more common, but still the same issue of you cant just log on every 6 hours and know it will be there, you have to wait and camp and fly around.
    so literally to have done it 100 days means literally he would have to spend ATLEAST about a year spending hours every day just looking for this thing. I have spent ALOT of time in azunsa, i have allmost 200 days played time in legion, and yet i have seen those crystals 5 times and got the mount on third time.
    now imagine doing that 100+ times and EVERY ONE OF THOSE TIMES being able to find them, then bring a person in
    I suspect that's just what they enjoy, i'm only projecting here but I would guess they get a nice dopamine hit from doing so that makes it worth it. On top of that likely gaining a few friends, nothing I would diagnose with mental illness for.

But that's only my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. none of us know the person, none of us are talking to the person, so that person is literally in NO WAY effected by this.
    its like if we suddenly made a thread calling nicolas cage the worst actor ever. you think that is going to effect him at all? literally not in the slightest

2. doign that more then 100 times is something that seems fishy, either in a he is lying, he is messed up, or he has a problem, yes a few times is cool, but at fucking 100 you start to wonder...

hey i gave a hobo 5$, alright that sounds legit good for you. I gave a hobo 20$! ok cool sounds legit nice job.
    i gave a hobo 500$ today! alright fuckign prove it to me, was this hobo some sort of prostitute or did you make him murder someone? what is the catch, that or your just lying.

3. yeah the odd person talking shit whatever. Ignore them, but by literally making one into a signature... I was gunna be with the op but he literally made a signature and then did nothing but shit talk people.
    1. It does not matter if he is going to be affected or not, it matter that the action was met with cynicism. THIS is the community being toxic. And just because someone might not know it, it does not make it okay to be rude towards someone else?

2. And this is exactly what I'm talking about, form the OP, he helped with no strings attached whatsoever, maybe he helped 100 people over 100 days? maybe over 200 days? Yeah, it might be a lie, but saying someone is not right in the head for helping people is simply toxic.

3. Oooh yeah, because people were super nice to the OP and then suddenly the OP has to answer with kindness and take the high road /s

yeah you spend 10 hours a day just giving away mounts, no raids no pvp for you, just fly around aszuna all day then LFG, give the mount away and repeat, tell me how satisfying that would be to the normal person, most people get fed up more than once.

there's also 1 other way i thought of if he's part of the discord group that helps people find them, that's not nearly as bad since you can cover azsuna in a group very quickly and would require nowhere near 200-300 of searching like 1 person would.
    I would get fed up in the first time. That's why i have not gone after this mount, but to claim someone is not right in the head is foolish will accomplish nothing.

This thread boils down to the following: Someone does something nice, MMO-Champ criticizes them and don't believe in them. OP gets angry and now everybody criticizes the OP for not being Mahatma Gandhi.

The person that did such a thing is trying to make the community better, the OP praising it WAS also trying to do the same thing, and everybody that said that the person helping is not right in the head is tearing those efforts down and being toxic. And THAT is not okay.

Yeah, the OP should not have lost his/her shit. But don't pretend you guys are on the high road.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Just because its ironic doesent make it true or a good point? but ok lets try!

Its a signature too bad, its true now.
    I don't see how that's ironic, but if you wish I would be honored to have my monk in your sig.

But as I said in one of my earlier replies, I see nothing wrong with their posting, just the fact they decided to contribute nothing more than "Sounds like the dude needs a real life." I take the stance of 'If you enjoyed wasting the time, it's not time wasted'.

I know I waste time on games that others would perceive this way as well coming from a hardcore raiding history.
    Last edited by Yunaqt; 2018-06-14 at 03:33 AM.

and even making a horrible signature about a person who made a legitimate point.
    u realize you just totally contradicted your post on the previous page rite? So now its ok to tell people they have no life but b4 it wasn’t? k.
    how do so many ppl actually think it takes hours to see if a mount is up? Ur on a dead server, log in a few times a day, logoff. Was already explained many times in this thread but then again ur the kind of people that post being mentally ill isn’t an insult soz…..

Quote Originally Posted by PlushieArmy View Post
    u realize you just totally contradicted your post on the previous page rite? So now its ok to tell people they have no life but b4 it wasn’t? k.
    how do so many ppl actually think it takes hours to see if a mount is up? Ur on a dead server, log in a few times a day, logoff. Was already explained many times in this thread but then again ur the kind of people that post being mentally ill isn’t an insult soz…..
    The secret finding discord has some amazing resources for these mounts and the like.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how that's ironic, but if you wish I would be honored to have my monk in your sig.

But as I said in one of my earlier replies, I see nothing wrong with their posting, just the fact they decided to contribute nothing more than "Sounds like the dude needs a real life." I take the stance of 'If you enjoyed wasting the time, it's not time wasted'.

I know I waste time on games that others would perceive this way as well coming from a hardcore raiding history.
    "Because you call yourself a member of the community but have literally not even spoken once a day to the community, you obviously dont even play wow, you have made 500 posts in over 1200 days"

same level, literally.
    Also no i have lots of art to put in my sig, got one in the works right now, got it specifically made for this forum, it should be done soon.
    it is a nice signature though, i have one too allthough i got rid of it for now to use this signature i made

- - - Updated - - -

Helping people get 100 of a rare mount that takes about a full 12 hours to have a chance at.
    that does seem like someone who has no life, because people need to sleep and to work, so to do it 100 times he most likely doesent work, or if he does he does very little other then this on wow.

also "on a dead server" do you forget what cross realm zoning is?

"Because you call yourself a member of the community but have literally not even spoken once a day to the community, you obviously dont even play wow, you have made 500 posts in over 1200 days"

same level, literally.
    Not on the same level, as I didn't propose that I was a avid member of the community contradicting the fact as the original poster did.

Although my signature has my armory which shows I clearly play the game, but I digress.
    Last edited by Yunaqt; 2018-06-14 at 03:48 AM.

Helping people get 100 of a rare mount that takes about a full 12 hours to have a chance at.
    that does seem like someone who has no life, because people need to sleep and to work, so to do it 100 times he most likely doesent work, or if he does he does very little other then this on wow.
    also "on a dead server" do you forget what cross realm zoning is?
    cause all shards r equal pop rite? In all regions? none lower than others rite? rp servers crz rite? kkthx. lol now he arguing that ur posts r 2 low after making a big show bout how post count don’t matter. contradict urself more plz. who makes fun of someone for not having more posts on a forum lol?

seems like he's mentally ill or something.

farming 108 mounts for other people for no return, doesn't do any raids any pvp, the average person would be so mind-numbingly bored doing what he's doing.

so yeah it's kind but he's not quite all there.

and before you flame me, would you spend around 200-250 hours looking for red crystals for other players with no reward? no you wouldn't 200-250 hours is a fucking lot of free time doing nothing.
    I think you're projecting your issues onto him.

this ended well for the OP

7+ Year Old Account
    cause all shards r equal pop rite? In all regions? none lower than others rite? rp servers crz rite? kkthx. lol now he arguing that ur posts r 2 low after making a big show bout how post count don’t matter. contradict urself more plz. who makes fun of someone for not having more posts on a forum lol?
    Rp servers do CRZ with other rp realms, also current zones they do too, old zones they dont though.
    also no server even with crz is so dead you will have literally no compettion for the mount
    also i find it funny as soon as the OP is banned you pop up making your very first posts here, outta no where.. hmmmm...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-06-14 at 04:33 AM.

Rp servers do CRZ with other rp realms, also current zones they do too, old zones they dont though.
    also no server even with crz is so dead you will have literally no compettion for the mount also i find it funny as soon as the OP is banned you pop up making your very first posts here, outta no where.. hmmmm...
    ya i made this account 5 years ago just 4 this moment u got me. post is alive on the blizz forums so many people have seen what u and ur friends have posted in this thread, i just had to respond. lal that you think there arent dead shards especially rp shards. mount up so long person found some1 to give it away to and 4 that person to fly to zone but clearly mount being crazy farmed rite? lol. oh plz dont make fun of me for having low posts oh no! lal, sorry you got reckt by everyone in thread and everyone in bnet forums gets to see it 2 lalalalal plz dont report me like you did op also lalalalal

7+ Year Old Account
    ya i made this account 5 years ago just 4 this moment u got me. post is alive on the blizz forums so many people have seen what u and ur friends have posted in this thread, i just had to respond. lal that you think there arent dead shards especially rp shards. mount up so long person found some1 to give it away to and 4 that person to fly to zone but clearly mount being crazy farmed rite? lol. oh plz dont make fun of me for having low posts oh no! lal, sorry you got reckt by everyone in thread and everyone in bnet forums gets to see it 2 lalalalal plz dont report me like you did op also lalalalal
    Your post made... Very, very little sense...

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    this ended well for the OP
    He did what no one else would. Decimated every moron who played a part in deterring this thread.