Page 11 of 315 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Imagine when they add more nations and there are more teams like SA who are absolute dogshit.

SLMGSG is a lucky boy. There will be some serious drinking going on in Russia. Always nice to see the home nation do well, means the atmosphere won't go south.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Imagine when they add more nations and there are more teams like SA who are absolute dogshit.

SLMGSG is a lucky boy. There will be some serious drinking going on in Russia. Always nice to see the home nation do well, means the atmosphere won't go south.
    Trust the English to find a way to ruin any tournament...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    And that was after losing their best player 24 mins into the match.
    Best? Cherryshev is clearly better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Seems like England is pissed about Williams participating, he showed a middlefinger into a British camera, lol.

Deleted
    do russian fans actually have any songs? That game was quieter than a funeral.

Wait till 'doooonttt takeee mee home' blasts out or the Icelandic viking chant really make this a spectacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    No clue what Saudi Arabia is doing on this tournament. Totally useless team. Well played Russia though. Some amazing goals.
    I mean I overestimated them. I knew they were going to be bad, but to this extent. Now I wonder how Australia is going to do considering Saudi-Arabia actually finished ahead of them in qualification. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_F...FC_Third_Round
    Good start for Russia. Uruguay and Egypt can't underestimate when facing them and they are going to be tough games.

The best part about this match was watching Putin's, the Fifa President's and the Crown Prince of SA's reactions when Russia scored

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    I mean I overestimated them. I knew they were going to be bad, but to this extent. Now I wonder how Australia is going to do considering Saudi-Arabia actually finished ahead of them in qualification. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_F...FC_Third_Round
    Good start for Russia. Uruguay and Egypt can't underestimate when facing them and they are going to be tough games.
    Australia will do better, they have van Marwijk as coach, who coached this crappy Saudi Arabia to the tournament with more tactical football. Currently, SA plays some over opportunistic style of football for which they simply don't have the players. Australia has a much more difficult group though, and it will be a truly heroic feat if they get through to the last 16. Especially, the opening game against France will be tough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Lol in the middle of the public with Russian flags there was a guy with the Soviet Union flag.
    In ice hockey a sizeable portion of the Russian crowd is waving USSR flags and wearing USSR jerseys.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Australia will do better, they have van Marwijk as coach, who coached this crappy Saudi Arabia to the tournament with more tactical football. Currently, SA plays some over opportunistic style of football for which they simply don't have the players. Australia has a much more difficult group though, and it will be a truly heroic feat if they get through to the last 16. Especially, the opening game against France will be tough.
    as long as cahill scores a thundercunt i'll be happy with them, france are going to walk them.

Australia always had some amazing spirit, though, I was always rooting for them just because of that. They will definitely at least try, not like SA that almost gave up after 2nd goal and stopped doing anything at all after the 3rd. Can't do any worse than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol in the middle of the public with Russian flags there was a guy with the Soviet Union flag.
    Its normal, we always pick soviet flags with russian ones

10+ Year Old Account
    as long as cahill scores a thundercunt i'll be happy with them, france are going to walk them.
    I also don't give Australia too much of a chance against France, but the other games they might surprise. Having said that, Peru nor Denmark will be easy either. Denmark has a good team, and Peru qualified in arguably the hardest qualifying group, South America.

Deleted
    do russian fans actually have any songs? That game was quieter than a funeral.

Wait till 'doooonttt takeee mee home' blasts out or the Icelandic viking chant really make this a spectacle.
    Why does everyone think I'm Russian? Lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Why does everyone think I'm Russian? Lol
    If it quacks like a duck...
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    If it quacks like a duck...
    Not everyone hates Russia, just cuz u do.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a good flag, much better than the Russian one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    It's a good flag, much better than the Russian one
    That's true. Tricolored flags are so boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    That's true. Tricolored flags are so boring.
    Wales is best flag.

Damn...tomorrow is Portugal vs Spain! Got my beer ready!
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2018-06-14 at 05:42 PM.

Golovin would look good in an Arsenal shirt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    Golovin would look good in an Arsenal shirt
    He's been linked to just about every PL club, must be keen to get out of Russia