No testing of the pre-event on ptr yet?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsy View Post
    Anyone able to confirm whether golden eyes and straight back Orcs are a thing on PTR atm? Oh and Legacy Loot mode in dungeons/non-mythic raids
    Straightback and golden eyes - yes

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    What was the size of the update Bjoramier?
    didn't pay attention to it but it seemed really small, then again i already had the PTR installed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    didn't pay attention to it but it seemed really small, then again i already had the PTR installed.
    Ah yes, i forget that they usually already keep all the files, just enabling them later.
    Going to download as soon as i get home from work

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Hadn't they said earlier that the challenge would be retired once the pre-patch hits?
    Yes, they did confirm that mage tower is gone with 8.0. Has been posted here already.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    12GB's...

Meh. Nothing TOO big...

- - - Updated - - -

Okay...so...a Level 100 BEAT me as a Level 110...

And a Level 19 BEAT another Level 110...

Uhhhh...what?!

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Don't make me solo that last 1% of your health again Argus.
    You know I will.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    12GB's...

Meh. Nothing TOO big...

- - - Updated - - -

Okay...so...a Level 100 BEAT me as a Level 110...

And a Level 19 BEAT another Level 110...

Uhhhh...what?!
    It's a scaling tech designed to prevent ganking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    You know I will.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a joke right? Pls let this be a joke.
    If not, thats the dumbest feature i have ever seen. A LVL 19 Player who is stronger than a LVL 110 Player? For what reason is there a leveling System again?

Rofl World PvP guys have just been drooling over Warmode only to find out that level 19 twinks are gonna be their worst nightmare. Bravo Blizzard, Bravo.

You know I will.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup you may not win as a low level vs a high level but you potentially CAN win now where as before it was pretty much murdering ducklings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Rofl World PvP guys have just been drooling over Warmode only to find out that level 19 twinks are gonna be their worst nightmare. Bravo Blizzard, Bravo.
    yup all those folks getting ready to farm lowbies and harvest their tears got a rude shock. Honestly something like that makes me more likely to do the world PVP. It just sucked when you had somebody with 10 levels on you come at you before because no amount of skill or planning would have any impact on your impending death.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Horde quests are in.
    The Teldrassil ones?

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Yup you may not win as a low level vs a high level but you potentially CAN win now where as before it was pretty much murdering ducklings.

- - - Updated - - -

yup all those folks getting ready to farm lowbies and harvest their tears got a rude shock. Honestly something like that makes me more likely to do the world PVP. It just sucked when you had somebody with 10 levels on you come at you before because no amount of skill or planning would have any impact on your impending death.
    Leveling wise it may make me do it more, max level I probably won't bother.

There was a guy on the main forums saying he took on 4 120's and was unkillable on his level 80 Fury Warrior. Like he said, he should be able to hold his own, but that is definitely broken.

Does anyone know if the new login screen is on the PTR? I can’t get on to check right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Oisin View Post
    Does anyone know if the new login screen is on the PTR? I can’t get on to check right now.
    It's not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    For what was said earlier this week if i'm not mistaken, as soon as pre-patch hits live
    That doesn't make sense because the Mage Tower will probably be gone by then because all of the class changes/etc will be in.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    This is a joke right? Pls let this be a joke.
    If not, thats the dumbest feature i have ever seen. A LVL 19 Player who is stronger than a LVL 110 Player? For what reason is there a leveling System again?
    If the 19 beat the 110, the 110 was probably freshly boosted.

If the 19 beat the 110, the 110 was probably freshly boosted.
    Nah the scaling is bad. Look at my example a couple of posts up about the level 80 Fury warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone able to tell if the legacy loot option is in dungeons/raids? (Notably Norm/H Warlords raids) Legacy loot is the ability to farm for mogs as if you were in a full group (I.e, no personal loot bs.)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Nah the scaling is bad. Look at my example a couple of posts up about the level 80 Fury warrior.
    TBH, I like the scaling; it means I don't have to hop on my main to kick ass every time someone from the other faction decides to gank me.