View Poll Results: Are you hyped for BFA?

Voters
199. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

141 70.85%
  • No, and WoW died back in WoD

58 29.15%
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Alliance Two months before release!

Who's hyped for BFA?

I am!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to the changes and new content, so yes. Might even take a day or two off of work for it.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Who's hyped for BFA?

I am!
    Unfortunately, every time the reveal more about the expansion my excitement dwindles more and more. If I hadn't already preordered I wouildnt even try it, after these most recent changes. Looks like a dumpster fire to me.

Fury Warrior or Havoc Demon Hunter in BFA?

I like the fast paced huge dps playstyle, so what to play? It seems like Havoc does everything that Fury plus better movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Gains View Post
    Unfortunately, every time the reveal more about the expansion my excitement dwindles more and more. If I hadn't already preordered I wouildnt even try it, after these most recent changes. Looks like a dumpster fire to me.
    You can refund it.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizson View Post
    Fury Warrior or Havoc Demon Hunter in BFA?

I like the fast paced huge dps playstyle, so what to play? It seems like Havoc does everything that Fury plus better movement?
    You want my opinion. Def BDK

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Who's hyped for BFA?

I am!
    This thread is so much constructive and needed as the next one.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    This thread is so much constructive and needed as the next one.
    It's more constructive then your comment is.

This expansion objectievely seeing has way less hype than Legion had. The game doesn't look promising either. Class issues, seems like another time gated rep farm content that makes the game completely useless to play from launch one unless you hunt for fast transmogs. I think the only 2 good quality left in WoW is the questing (and thats says something) and first time experiencing a raid.

Here are a few problems BfA currently has.:
    >class feel/balance
    >time gated content, doing world quests over and over again AGAIN.
    >PvP has been shit for years
    >Professions has been shit for years
    >Gold inflation and there are no valuable currency that worth working towards
    >RNG at the wrong places in the game

WoW became just a big dressing simulator, it revolves around transmogs.

I really hope Blizz has more to offer at launch because people will quit really fast.
    Last edited by Dizson; 2018-06-14 at 07:15 PM.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    I'm looking forward to the changes and new content, so yes. Might even take a day or two off of work for it.
    I used to do this every single xpac when I was a kiddo... stopped doing it once I grew up and entered the workforce proper...

buuut ya know what? Fuck it. I've decided I'm taking Tuesday AND Wednesday off this time around.
    Especially since this whole unified global launch thing means N. America is getting access late Monday evening, this will basically give me two and a half full days of new-expansion-glory before I have to return to the real world of office jobs and commutes. :P

Well.
    I am currently more hyped about leveling with War Mode during pre patch than for BfA itself, but I do want to see how it turns out.
    Already got the credits ready to resub after pre-expansion patch launches

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yay, new scenery. I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    You can refund it.
    I was unaware you could refund the digital preorder. I'll look into it. Thank you!

Nobody's excited for or even enjoys the game here, so you'll probably not get a whole lot of positive vibes thrown your way.

The mind ghosts of people are currently painting BfA as WoD 2.0, meanwhile the developers themselves literally proclaim that the Legion design philosophies and patch cycles, carry over. Boralus alone has more attention to detail put into it than the entirety of WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Gains View Post
    I was unaware you could refund the digital preorder. I'll look into it. Thank you!
    You can only refund if you haven't unlocked access to Allied races.

This guy right here!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am, cant wait to have a 30 sec hook, sprint and -charge- with my outlaw pirate rogue. Gotta enjoy those until some of the theortcrafters say to go with either Killing spree or the blade flurry buff talent instead of the charge one.

Damn and i cant wait for the kul'tirans too. Gotta get that sweet heritage armor

lets goooooooooooo

I'm totally stoked. BfA has so much more in it that is exciting to me relative to other expansions. They really seem to be fixing a lot of the glaring issues with many classes/specs, getting rid of the Legendary RNG fiasco, adding new things to do like Warfronts, really integrating much more story into the experience, Allied races look awesome, and friggin War Mode!!!!!!!!! yeah! I'm stoked.

Put a poll up (unbiased wording please) ?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Put a poll up (unbiased wording please) ?
    Done?

Also, this /tenchars thing can be really stupid at times.