The Chosen Title/Achievement still available on PTR

I was just checking things on the PTR and I just noticed that The Chosen achievement and title are still available on the dungeons and raid tab, whereas the challenging look achievement has been moved to the legacy tab.

I don't know if this is final but I just wanted to let everyone know because many people are paying lots of money/gold for that and it seems, at least for now, the achievement is here to stay

Edit: Seems like the achievement will be moved to a FoS soon and be unobtainable https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...45805501837316

They haven't said anything about the mythic set linked to the achievement though.
    Last edited by Tyron; 2018-06-19 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I was just checking things on the PTR and I just noticed that The Chosen achievement and title are still available on the dungeons and raid tab, whereas the challenging look achievement has been moved to the legacy tab.

I don't know if this is final but I just wanted to let everyone know because many people are paying lots of money/gold for that and it seems, at least for now, the achievement is here to stay
    Drat... Well good thing I sold all my caches and made a mint
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Drat... Well good thing I sold all my caches and made a mint
    Good you did indeed, because yday they stealth fixed to make them BOP.

Personally I'm glad I managed to get all unlocked on my alts because now you have to run it on specific armor type to get correct one, before you could just mail them around.

Yeah, I figured when they didn't say anything about it for over a year, while making plenty of posts to remind people about mage tower (and +15 before they changed their mind about that) that they had decided to leave it in.

Is it the same on beta? What about first aid achievements?

Quote Originally Posted by Bahh View Post
    Is it the same on beta? What about first aid achievements?
    Same on beta. First aid achievements are now part of the Legacy tab.

Blizz should leave these titles up just like Herald of the Titans.

It gives people a reason to go back and level up toons just so they can go back to grab old titles and having them be the same level it was back at 110.

Iam against removing content no matter how prestige especially now what with scaling tech.

Its like if you was only allowed to climb mount Everest back in the 1930s then Nepal said sorry now with airplanes and better gear you cant scale that mountain anymore.

Its still a challenge no matter what and if you care about prestige then your achieve is still there with the shiny Date on it to say when you did it if you want to wiggle your willy in trade chat.

Deleted
    speaking so, what about herald of the titans? he is still there? how it looks after that number squish (legion items seems to have wotlk itemlvl)

Seems like the achievement will be moved to a FoS soon and be unobtainable https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...45805501837316

They haven't said anything about the mythic set linked to the achievement though.