Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    De Gea made a 360° Carius and Penaldo Penaldoed the ball.
    Did Costa v Pepe get tasty?

Any dark arts from my boi Diego?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Did Costa v Pepe get tasty?

Any dark arts from my boi Diego?
    Yep, watch the whole lead up to Costa's first goal. Probably a foul by Costa but Pepe embellished way too much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I expect both to go full halal on on Iran and Morocco.
    They're not really good at defense. hence why it turned into a 3v3 goalfest. Iran needs to lose to both Portugal and Spain, since now they have a high chance of qualifying with even one draw. This draw was also a gift to Morocco as it gives them a little bit of hope, now they will fight tooth and nail against Portugal which won't make it easy for Portugal to beat Morocco.
    Last edited by Gamevizier; 2018-06-15 at 08:23 PM.

I have no idea why are people praising Ronaldo to the skies seriously. Yes he had a good game but it wasn't exactly a five star performance. First goal=questionable penalty, second goal=rare stupid mistake from De Gea. Third goal was sweet, I'll give him credit for it. Other than these moments he did nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    They're not really good at defense. hence why it turned into a 3v3 goalfest. Iran needs to lose to both Portugal and Spain, since now they have a high chance of qualifying with even one draw.
    Sooooo many heads will roll if Spain wont make it out of the group stage AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I have no idea why are people praising Ronaldo to the skies seriously. Yes he had a good game but it wasn't exactly a five star performance. First goal=questionable penalty, second goal=rare stupid mistake from De Gea. Third goal was sweet, I'll give him credit for it. Other than these moments he did nothing much.
    Well as a team Portugal didn't have the ball much or create a whole lot. Not much Ronaldo could do there in general. But what he did great at was capitalize on the mistakes and score them. It'll be interesting to see how Portugal and Ronaldo plays against other teams that won't have the ball as much as Spain does.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    Spain out classed Portugal, dunno why people think it would have been a draw or Portugal might win.

They needed the greatest player on the planet in the best form of his life to get a draw.
    Don't give all the credits to Ronaldo, any other team, other than 4 or 5, against this Spain would lose by 5 or more.

Lol. What the fuck is this post?

Apart from a hat-trick against one of the best terms in the tournament, what did he actually do?

Herp derp?

Sooooo many heads will roll if Spain wont make it out of the group stage AGAIN!
    Rubiales will be the first one sacked, guarantee it

ronaldo haters will always hate.. scores a hat trick against Spain in the world cup.. yet they still hate.. go to bed

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Rubiales will be the first one sacked, guarantee it
    still don't understand why they fired Lopetegui, like wtf they could've waited after the world cup instead of making such a drama out of it.

You dont question a god, fool!
    The Pendalo Fanbois will start throwing feces if you disparage the god of footy

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    SLSAMG is MIA again so I wouldn't go that far.

The penalty was clear as skies. The mistake from De Gea didn't come out of nowhere, the shot was very strong. The free kick was stunning. He did so much in this match I really don't understand what else would you expect from him. Did you see his sprint in the first half, for example? He literally crossed half of the field in 3 seconds (hell, it could be less), and then he started an action that should have been a goal if his partner was half as good as him.

I mean, I'm far from being a Ronaldo fanboy, but he played an amazing game. If it was an ordinary player, he'd be praised for a year straight after a game like this. And Ronaldo gets shit from people. Let's be real here. This match was quite literally Ronaldo vs Spain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Lol. What the fuck is this post?

Apart from a hat-trick against one of the best terms in the tournament, what did he actually do?

Herp derp?
    You give any half decent striker a de gea howler and a penalty, they'll put it away with ease too.

Dude that was a hard carry by Ronaldo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    The mistake from De Gea didn't come out of nowhere, the shot was very strong.
    Doesn't excuse De Gea here. Seen shots like that saved by lesser beings.

Just being objective here man. No offence. He gave a good performance but not as exaggerated as people would think。 Oh oops lol
    Last edited by lockybalboa; 2018-06-15 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    The penalty was clear as skies. The mistake from De Gea didn't come out of nowhere, the shot was very strong. The free kick was stunning. He did so much in this match I really don't understand what else would you expect from him. Did you see his sprint in the first half, for example? He literally crossed half of the field in 3 seconds (hell, it could be less), and then he started an action that should have been a goal if his partner was half as good as him.

I mean, I'm far from being a Ronaldo fanboy, but he played an amazing game. If it was an ordinary player, he'd be praised for a year straight after a game like this. And Ronaldo gets shit from people. Let's be real here. This match was quite literally Ronaldo vs Spain.
    I agree with mostly everything except for Ronaldo's second goal. That was a huge fuckup by De Gea. No keeper of his status should ever let in a goal like that. Heck, I'd be upset if my u12 team that I coach let in a goal like that

This why Dave should stay at utd.

Real Madrid and those spanish fans will never appreciate him

hes been in england too long, they'll turn on him like a drunk ant