Good luck Pend. ><
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Tofinish list : S;G (movie).
    Todo list : , S;G0, New Game, Erased.
    You should make a list on MAL or IMDB; you won't have to update your signature everytime and interested folks will be able to check out your thoughts on everything.

I don't think he's watched enough anime to really have a reason to make one, but I agree with you anyways on principle.

What the above poster said. My lazyness is also my greatest trait.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I really need to finish watching that movie someday.
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

Spent two hours tanking for a fresh Antorus Heroic. Got to Highcommand (third boss), and we wipe at 70%. Apparently the folks didn't know the mechanics. Healers and DPS start leaving, and I beg people to stay because we still have our other tank, so we could still replace the leavers. The tank passes lead, I relist the group... and then he leaves too. Whole group falls apart.

Spent another half hour looking for another group. Found another fresh heroic run. Even though we were already at the first boss, we spent half an hour waiting for people to get here (because people would rather wait for a non-existent warlock to port them to the raid rather than spend three minutes porting to Dalaran, porting to Argus, and the running into the raid). An hour later, and we reach Highcommand. We ask people if they know the fight, they say yes. Then we have folks popping two shields at once, which results in half the raid being decimated shortly after. Even as we are still fighting, we have a healer who says "k guys, i have to gtg", and then the whole raid disintegrates afterwards.

Four hours for this:

I'm not mad, but I sure don't feel particularly motivated to spend time 1. looking for a raid and waiting for people to get here so we can, 2. run through the same raid over and over to 3. start explaining the mechanics of the fight to people and 4. wipe anyways for 5. a chance to get an item which has a chance to be an upgrade, only for 6. the raid to disintegrate after one wipe before we even get to the new stuff.

I know it's always been this way, but the 14 months of SoO were bearable because you could for any wing through flex. You didn't have to do the ENTIRE RAID all over again each time after a group wiped. You just queued for the ones you had don't yet. It isn't LFR because you still have control over who gets into the group, but without the tedious clearing involved. Doesn't help that there's maybe three at weeks at max until the pre-patch drops and the AotC achievement goes away, so I have a limited amount of chances for loot (33) to get geared enough to get in a group that'll down heroic Argus.

Kinda the reason why I avoid pugs as much as possible. Always doing activities with guildies/guild groups that I know have a brain. Never had problem since.

Joined my third Heroic Highcommand run. Exact same thing as usual: pyromancers are being allowed to get off their casts, people running over mines, folks standing in front of the boss' frontal AoE, people activating two emitters for a single fusillade...

I'm done for the night. I'll clear it on Wednesday night or something.

Most 'good' runs are on Tuesday > Friday though.
    *shrug*

I finished the Steins;Gate 0 visual novel! I loved it. I think I prefer the original, but we're talking about the original being at 11/10 favorite piece of media of all time, and 0 being "only" a 10/10. I can understand why some people like 0 better, though. Thanks again, A-sayo! <3

... Now what?

10+ Year Old Account

Doing another long rewatch. Snow White with the Red Hair is two seasons, but has two of my favorite voice actors as Shirayuki and Misuhide. As well as making it most of the way through K-On again, following along with a Yona of the Dawn rewatch, and starting watching Hibike Euphonium. I'll never learn.

Now you just wait for the next episode of the S;G0 anime while I have fun with friends.~

Got this from the bookstore. Paper back, 350 pages.

Spoiler: 

It has Tachikomas, so it's automatically better than the film, and the shapes are more exaggerated than the Standalone Complex anime. Several pages look quite shoujo-esque and chibi.

Val's summer to-do-list:
    • 1. Read Fate/Stay Night
    • 2. Play The Banner Saga 3
    • 3. Play Xenogears
    • 4. Watch all 353 episodes of Gintama (watched up to episode 19)
    • 5. Get AotC heroic Argus (first two bosses down)
    • 6. Get Demonic Combatant (18 RBG wins so far)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Doing another long rewatch. Snow White with the Red Hair is two seasons, but has two of my favorite voice actors as Shirayuki and Misuhide. As well as making it most of the way through K-On again, following along with a Yona of the Dawn rewatch, and starting watching Hibike Euphonium. I'll never learn.
    Who are your favorite VAs? Both Japanese and English?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Val's summer to-do-list:
    • 1. Read Fate/Stay Night
    • 2. Play The Banner Saga 3
    • 3. Play Xenogears
    • 4. Watch all 353 episodes of Gintama (watched up to episode 19)
    • 5. Get AotC heroic Argus (first two bosses down)
    • 6. Get Demonic Combatant (18 RBG wins so far)
    1. Neutral
    2. Neutral
    3. Nice !
    4. That's a looong way~.
    5. Easy-ish.
    6. Ew...pvp. >-<

- - - Updated - - -

Rainy, supra-cold. Nap was longer than usual, late for work. *cry*

10+ Year Old Account

Who are your favorite VAs? Both Japanese and English?
    I only know one Japanese voice actor by name in my brain, and only one thing she acted in. So I have no real favorites, although shout out to Nao Touyama, who was Rin in Yuru Camp as well as Honoka, the photographer who is very Rin-like, in season 2 of Yama no Susume. So on that note:

Brittney Karbowski: She became my first actor I followed, when Wendy became my favorite Fairy Tail character. She has a distinct voice that is easy to recognize. Yamada in B Gata H Kei, Papi in Monster Musume (and Papi in Flip Flappers), Otome in Shimoneta, Dekomori in Chuunibyou, Mikoto Misaka a.k.a. the Railgun, You in Problem Children, Yuki in Is this a Zombie?, Yuri in Angel Beats, Ayu in Kanon are among my other favorite roles of hers.

Apphia Yu: Another distinct voice. I can't remember what I saw her in first, but she's currently Sayaka in Toji no Miko. She's Akane in Tsuki ga Kirei, Tamako in Barakamon, You in Love Live! Sunshine!! (I lied, that might be my first role I saw her in), and some smaller roles in Yona of the Dawn and Railgun S.

Ian Sinclair: My favorite male actor probably. He's Mitsuhide in Snow White with the Red hair, Gija in Yona of the Dawn, Otohiko in Kamisama Kiss, Ishida in Bamboo Blade (which is probably my favorite role of his, great show btw). Not as many roles but I love anytime I hear him.

Brina Palencia: Between her and Monica Rial, pretty much all of the female protagonists are covered. Brina is Hina in Hinamatsuri this season. Oribe in Sakura Quest (didn't much care for the show, but a great cast), Skirayuki in Snow White with the Red Hair, Saten in A Certain Scientific Railgun, Kate in Haganai (not a big role, but should have been. Kate was the best choice), Ichiko in Good Luck Girl, Ryoko in Okami-san and Her Seven Companions (just watched it, great show, never talked about), Kurumu in Rosario Vampire, Juvia in Fairy Tail, Sayako in Bamboo Blade (I repeat, watch this show. Don't think of it as a sports show, think of it as a character comedy. Also Tamaki is the best), Honoka in Suzuka (another show I wasn't fond of, but she was the best character, though to be fair most of that cast is terrible people), and the wise wolf herself.

Cassandra Lee Morris: Only two roles I know her in, but she annihilates them both. Taiga in Toradora, and Ritsu in K-On. Know how I know she's amazing? Because Ritsu is my least favorite keion, but my favorite voiced role.

Sarah Wiedenheft: I get her voice mixed up with Bryn Apprill's a lot. Which is really confusing in Toji no Miko, because they both play main characters. Sarah is Kanami in the show. Also Tohru in Dragon Maid, Yuki in Interviews with Monster Girls, Hikari in Castle Town Dandelion (though Bryn is Akane, the best character, also another unmentioned show that is great), Ruby in Love Live! Sunshine!!, Sonobe in Sansha Sanyou, Aika in Shomin Sample (not a great show but Aika was the beset character). Huh. I swear I've heard her in so much more.

Luci Christian: Only recently realized how much I like her. When I heard her as Chihaya in Chihayafuru, I looked up the voice and realized she was a lot more that I wasn't aware of. Hestia (Breastia) in DanMachi, Cocona in Flip Flappers, Stella in Chivalry of a Failed Knight, Ochaco (Uravity is such a stupid name, but she's adorable so we let it slide) in My Hero Academia, Hana in Hanayamata (if you like Love Live and wanna watch girls learn to dance but not sing, then this show is solid), Elsie in The World God Only Knows (dropped this show after like eight episodes, but it's a big role), Banri in A Certain Scientific Railgun (not one of the main girls unfortunately), Nagisa in Clannad (I'll finish this show eventually...), Kirino in Bamboo Blade (there's that show again, second best character after Tamaki), and apparently Nami in Once Piece? But that show is like DBZ in that it's had so many English voices for each character I think.

I could keep going, but this post is long enough. Special mentions though of Jill Harris, who plays ultimate waifu Hifumi in New Game!, and Cherami Leigh, who among many others, is Tamaki in Bamboo Blade. Also others that I follow o nTwitter are Megan Shipman (Aoba in New Game), Jamie Marchi (every character ever with a foul mouth), Terri Doty (MoriMori in MMO Junkie, Machi in Demi-chan), Michelle Rojas (Kou in New Game, Kanan in Love Live Sunshine, a few others), Bryn Apprill (who I've mentioned already, also Nene in New Game, Hikari in Demi-Chan).

Guh, come on week-end, show up already !

I assume you're on the lower-end of itemlevel and are "stuck" with 940/950 groups ?

you can actually get aotc without doing the whole run. After someone kills Aggramar 4 times, you can skip to varimathras afaik, and during thursdays, fridays and tuesdays the group finder is full of those vari/coven groups, even if they ask for curve, apply anyways.

your biggest headache then in 940/50 groups will most likely be coven, since people cannot figure out how to stay inside a big white circle during the storm, aggramar can take a while in pugs due to new add mechanic, but argus is pretty much the same as normal/lfr.

also if you're US, there's a website called friendshipbirb or something that has raiders that help people get their aotc.
    Last edited by Kjanaprik; 2018-06-19 at 11:25 PM.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    After someone kills Aggramar 4 times, you can skip to varimathras afaik,
    Nah, you can skip vari/coven and go straight to Aggramar, the door will be opened.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post

Nah, you can skip vari/coven and go straight to Aggramar, the door will be opened.
    ohh right, my guild died so I usually just queue up for only argus kills
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Deleted

Spent two hours tanking for a fresh Antorus Heroic. Got to Highcommand (third boss), and we wipe at 70%. Apparently the folks didn't know the mechanics. Healers and DPS start leaving, and I beg people to stay because we still have our other tank, so we could still replace the leavers. The tank passes lead, I relist the group... and then he leaves too. Whole group falls apart.

Spent another half hour looking for another group. Found another fresh heroic run. Even though we were already at the first boss, we spent half an hour waiting for people to get here (because people would rather wait for a non-existent warlock to port them to the raid rather than spend three minutes porting to Dalaran, porting to Argus, and the running into the raid). An hour later, and we reach Highcommand. We ask people if they know the fight, they say yes. Then we have folks popping two shields at once, which results in half the raid being decimated shortly after. Even as we are still fighting, we have a healer who says "k guys, i have to gtg", and then the whole raid disintegrates afterwards.

Four hours for this:

I'm not mad, but I sure don't feel particularly motivated to spend time 1. looking for a raid and waiting for people to get here so we can, 2. run through the same raid over and over to 3. start explaining the mechanics of the fight to people and 4. wipe anyways for 5. a chance to get an item which has a chance to be an upgrade, only for 6. the raid to disintegrate after one wipe before we even get to the new stuff.

I know it's always been this way, but the 14 months of SoO were bearable because you could for any wing through flex. You didn't have to do the ENTIRE RAID all over again each time after a group wiped. You just queued for the ones you had don't yet. It isn't LFR because you still have control over who gets into the group, but without the tedious clearing involved. Doesn't help that there's maybe three at weeks at max until the pre-patch drops and the AotC achievement goes away, so I have a limited amount of chances for loot (33) to get geared enough to get in a group that'll down heroic Argus.
    get a guild, mate, and run with them