Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    the one commie guy that posts here. idk why but every time i see his avatar i get the image in my head thats hes like 5'0'' or something.
    Is the whole anti-"commie"-thing still alive in US? I mean it was pure propaganda back then. Good to see it's still of use.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Damn, and here I thought I was special as your only Mod drinking mate.

:P

@Natta Lmo so she can show me around Thailand and Laos, @Katie N because she can show me around the motherland, @Jinro because she can show me around Korea but will probably drink me under the table, @Stelio Kontos because he looks like Ajax and will help me train to go drinking with Jinro, @vain so we can go pick up hot blonde Swedish chicks together, and @Player Twelve so I can meet her hot dark-haired friend.
    Last edited by Dwarfhamster; 2018-06-18 at 05:47 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least @Algy so we can shop for clothes or whatever she wants to do since im bad at picking things to do. I dont really come to gen ot anymore.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2018-06-18 at 06:10 AM.

I'm going with @Tennisace because I just want to see a day in the life of.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    All around me are familiar faces...worn out places...worn out faces...
    You're not so bad.

I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Anytime, ouzo or raki!
    Ouzo? Count me in please. I love that stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    lets go vientiane and go east and southeast ^^
    I was thinking more north, Nam Ngum Reservoir and the national parks around.
    You do have free roaming tigers in Laos, right? Let's commit suicide by wild tigers.

Some Canadians.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    who would u want to meet?
    Oh man. There is a bunch of people i'd like to meet. There are many people on here that I find interesting, and would love to meet them.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, and here I thought I was special as your only Mod drinking mate.
    I don't drink but...I'd drink non alcoholic to you. >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

who would u want to meet?
    I have no desire to meet my stalkers

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Sooooo, first, i want to meet @Saratasher to see if she is like i think she is, and because i need to see by myself the human incarnation of poison.
    Then, i will proceed and meet @breadisfunny , then poke him about going to see @Celista and my plans about talking with her about draenei, more draenei and even more draenei stuff, and also because i want, no, i NEED to know if she is doing draenei cosplay in her everyday life; but before that, i will ask him about his secret love for draenei and their culture, he he.

Then, i would go to Romania and search for @Hanablossom because she is making good words, and i like good words; then, bring her back to Celista's place and we will drink tea with the little finger crossed, while talking about draenei and having a debate about being a nazi if you are advocating the extermination of Orcs.

Yeah, that would be so fun !
    The cringe is real

@Orlong and tennisace for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    I will bring the mead and aquavit as long as @Splenda promises to moderate us all. Good company!
    I'm not sure how well I'd moderate IRL when I'm just as smashed as you lot- I am def not your all's designated driver :P
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I'm not sure how well I'd moderate IRL when I'm just as smashed as you lot- I am def not your all's designated driver :P
    It takes a lot to get me smash-faced, but the most surprising person to ever outdrink me as a small Mongolian girl. I like to think she rode off on a horse once we were all passed out at dawn, even though I know it was just her blue Corolla.

10+ Year Old Account
    It takes a lot to get me smash-faced, but the most surprising person to ever outdrink me as a small Mongolian girl. I like to think she rode off on a horse once we were all passed out at dawn, even though I know it was just her blue Corolla.
    As much as I love sharing some drinks with friends, I'm terrible at drinking. I'm tiny in every direction, I pretty much smell booze and get drunk.

That doesn't stop me from ordering ALL the vodka at the russian restaurant though
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    People who got banned

- - - Updated - - -

I could agree with @Stelio Kontos , probebly @Algy, probebly @Player12... but more like on the edge of the convo etc, just studying and observing Rl behevior of peoplez . I kno its creppy

As much as I love sharing some drinks with friends, I'm terrible at drinking. I'm tiny in every direction, I pretty much smell booze and get drunk.

That doesn't stop me from ordering ALL the vodka at the russian restaurant though
    It's ok, I can't drink like I could at 22. Now I'm good after 3-4, no point getting smashed unless it's a very special occasion.

Ugh, some of my "highlights": Walking to my hotel drunk from beer and too many tequila shots on a Greek island and picking a fight with a donkey, then in college I shared a case of 24 coronas with a friend before we hit a party, then had 3-4 mixed drinks, and then saw some folks wanting to trade shots of vodka so I just took the bottle from them and chugged everything left in the bottle, then the night's a blur...I picked a fight with a room full of people when someone poured a drink on my head from the balcony above. And then my nearly-as-drunk friend drove me home...I managed to dodge death a few times that night, so I slowed down after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ok, I can't drink like I could at 22. Now I'm good after 3-4, no point getting smashed unless it's a very special occasion.

Ugh, some of my "highlights": Walking to my hotel drunk from beer and too many tequila shots on a Greek island and picking a fight with a donkey, then in college I shared a case of 24 coronas with a friend before we hit a party, then had 3-4 mixed drinks, and then saw some folks wanting to trade shots of vodka so I just took the bottle from them and chugged everything left in the bottle, then the night's a blur...I picked a fight with a room full of people when someone poured a drink on my head from the balcony above. And then my nearly-as-drunk friend drove me home...I managed to dodge death a few times that night, so I slowed down after that.
    I'm pretty sure everyone you listed in your little drinking group could drink me under the table, around the block, across the street, and back.

But I'd still join you lot in a heartbeat.
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    sarahtasher

everyone else is too boring