Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    That's your opinion. Not fact.
    I know, that's why I didn't say it's "objectively overrated" or that it being overrated is a fact.

The music is bloody amazing.

@Shadochi Approaching 5000. Prepare to tag each other in case one of us misses it, my friend.

Any actual playable content added?
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-06-20 at 05:59 AM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Battle for Azeroth is looking really great...

Love the login screen, and watched Incredibles II today...
    For the Horde!

Going off the published research options for the BFA incarnation of order halls:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=285040/b...search-options

What do Seafearer's Doubloons buy and what are the effects of the shrines (see tier 3)? Are shrines the usual +stats or is there something special like some type of magic find maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Going off the published research options for the BFA incarnation of order halls:

What do Seafearer's Doubloons buy and what are the effects of the shrines (see tier 3)? Are shrines the usual +stats or is there something special like some type of magic find maybe?
    1, Items for IE, they are listed in wowheads database.
    2, Probably the Loa shrines, effects are listed on wowhead as well. (Idk whats the kt version of those shrines).
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    aaaand i was right about lordaeron as the login screen.
    who would've thought.

the music is fantastic tho.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    1, Items for IE, they are listed in wowheads database.
    2, Probably the Loa shrines, effects are listed on wowhead as well. (Idk whats the kt version of those shrines).
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You can buy a lot of useful consumables for IEs with the Dubloons.
    Thank you both.

I think the shrines refer to IE as well. There are shrines that give special buffs like 100% more dmg done and dmg taken and they last for 10 minutes. Don't know if there are shrines in the actual open world.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grevmak View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjIuMtiT4F8 Not just practically. Wotlk atleast had Shaman tanks in raids, and while I can't find it, it also worked in TOTC as well.

Shamans are stalwart warriors of the elements, yet are squishy as fuck despite wearing mail armor - thematicwise this is a huge fail. Rogues are among the tankiest melee DPS for whatever reason, what's up with that?
    Shamans are slow and stand still, rogues are the most agile and can dodge most of the hits. Quite in order.

There are but I am pretty sure this is about the Islands. That's the one tier I am not sure what I'd pick. There are some pretty interesting buffs both ways.
    Same here, everything else looks fairly straightforward so far (I'd say a bit boring, but I am rather happy they didn't put anything like "You can wear one more legendary item" into the last tier like in Legion, making things terrible for alts).

Thankfully, this item where there is some uncertainty is the third one so there will be time to figure it out using actual final data in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're nearing the 100,000th post in this thread.

Also, I cannot believe I am saying it, but I wish they took one more month to actually finish things.

I am not even asking for new stuff, that's out of the question. Just damn finish the few things you have that you managed to break or drag your feet on. Because right now we are looking at the rushed pre-patch with bad specs (because they ran out of time) and likely various unfixed issues like old raids still not scaled to where they should be (because they forgot / ran out of time) and things like just two weeks of mage tower being opened (because they didn't pay attention to the pleas for months then decided that they will answer them and now the time is ticking and they are yet to do it because they already had their hands full from ignoring tons more things).

First tier, HS is probably the much better option.
    I will pick the other one.

Fifth (the warfront one: increase efficiency either at resources or at fights with troops) I don't care much about and will pick based on what the common strategy is going to be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grevmak View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjIuMtiT4F8 Not just practically. Wotlk atleast had Shaman tanks in raids, and while I can't find it, it also worked in TOTC as well.

Shamans are stalwart warriors of the elements, yet are squishy as fuck despite wearing mail armor - thematicwise this is a huge fail. Rogues are among the tankiest melee DPS for whatever reason, what's up with that?
    This has always bothered me as well. Listen to any Rogue talk about defensives and you'd swear they were tissue paper, as if a massive uptime 30% wall, two immunities, 30% heal on a short cooldown, and a vanish as well as crazy control weren't enough.

Also, I cannot believe I am saying it, but I wish they took one more month to actually finish things.
    Rather three more months and give us the proper November release. The August release feels incredibly rushed at this point.

Shoving most of the class / balancing changes into 8.1 is something they did with WoD as well and it didn't work out.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Yeah, if one month would be enough for them to work on Enh/Ele/Arcane and maybe Feral/Shadow it'd be well worth it. I am not sure the changes to Arcane this built have fixed anything.
    What exactly is wrong with feral still?

I personally find the pace of the spec broken. Not sure if it's just me though.
    Possible as it doesn't feel bad to me now that TF is off GCD.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Shamans are slow and stand still, rogues are the most agile and can dodge most of the hits. Quite in order.
    Idk. DHs blade dance can cheese hard

10+ Year Old Account
    They add this ...

https://i.imgur.com/V9ejU8Z.jpg

Was the missing part to be class halls 2.0