Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    There is nothing recent about that I hate to tell you, been going on for 30 years.
    I'm sure you want to believe that the whole flak this past week that showed how badly Trump fucked up was ongoing for 3 decades...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    There is nothing recent about that I hate to tell you, been going on for 30 years.
    Is it hard to keep up the bullshit? I though you'd like it if your god emperor got credit for the policy his followers seem to love so much.

Your information tends to be either deliberate falsehoods or dramatically out of date, so you might actually believe what you wrote here.

Side note: threatening violence is only a temp ban on MMO-C?

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Your information tends to be either deliberate falsehoods or dramatically out of date, so you might actually believe what you wrote here.

Side note: threatening violence is only a temp ban on MMO-C?
    Whats false about it? And saying I carry a gun is not threatening violence, it's actually very normal in the midwest.

Whats false about it? And saying I carry a gun is not threatening violence, it's actually very normal in the midwest.
    Jeff Sessions openly stated their policy choice to do this. In a press conference. With actual video footage and everything. Trump backed it up on Twitter to make sure we knew he was separating families as a bargaining chip.

What part of this is complex for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trumps-ploy

"Trump's Ploy

The President says he’s signing an executive order to end family separations. The actual aim seems to be to pick a fight with the courts and allow separations to continue while blaming judges. According to The New York Times, the President will sign an executive order allowing children to be detained indefinitely with their parents. The problem is that that violates a 1997 consent decree saying that you can’t detain/imprison children for more than 20 days (technically what’s currently happening isn’t detention). It straight up violates that order. So what will almost inevitably happen is that a court will step in, say you can’t do that and then Trump will announce that the judge is forcing him to keep separating families."

This is why he didn't just rescind the zero tolerance policy. Now we have to rely on Congress to do something. Ha ha. Ha.
    Yeah, that's why his grandstanding about hating to see families separated is complete bullshit. They're nothing more than political tools to him, and it's not like he has any plan to reunite the families already torn apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeff Sessions openly stated their policy choice to do this. In a press conference. With actual video footage and everything. Trump backed it up on Twitter to make sure we knew he was separating families as a bargaining chip.

Ur expecting too much

So which part did i state was false, I said it has been going on for 30 years?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Ur expecting too much
    How right you are Genn, how right you are...

How right you are Genn, how right you are...
    That's what I thought. Don't come weak at the champ.

Here's a mural I made of headlines from across the political spectrum about Trump's Executive Order today.

Congressional Republicans are livid at him. Absolutely livid. Trump is in some of the most significant political jepoary in his Presidency right now.

Spin it all you like, those Congressmen lived it, and they're outraged that Trump manufactured a crisis, blamed them, said only they could solve it, raised the stakes, and then retreated. There was no win here, for anybody. Democrats came out looking excellent.

All Chuck Schumer had to do was basically take the weekend off and let Donald Trump fuck himself on his own policy.

But it goes further than that. For your orange god, this is bad.

Trump showed how to beat him today. This was a catastrophe for him. He'll never recover.

The problem with Rick Wilson is that no matter how much he hates Trump, no matter how much disdain he shows for Trump. He always underestimates Trumps staying power.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Trump showed how to beat him today. This was a catastrophe for him. He'll never recover.
    I am going to disagree with you here, the public's memory is short and let's not forget the most disturbing part in all this 28% of the public supported him in this. The Trump base is indeed a cult if they defend this then this means there is no limit to their depravity, Mueller can come up with a video of Trump colluding with Putin and they will be fine with it.

Actual lolwut

Do you just roll your head on the keyboard and let autocorrect do the rest? What do you even think you're saying here?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-annual-latino

Related. Guess the RNC doesn't want to show their face at a conference of elected Latino officials.

Republican National Committee (RNC) chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel and Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta pulled out of the National Association of Latino Elected Officials’ (NALEO) annual conference this week, according to the organization.

Organizers announced on Wednesday that McDaniel canceled her address to the organization, which was slated to take place on Friday.

Let's do some math. 2000 children were abducted by the Trump administration in a six-week period. That's 333.33 (repeating of course) children per week. Extrapolate that out to 30 years and that's... oh my god, that's 520,000 children the US government has put into concentration camps! Man, we are terrible.

Or maybe something changed recently. Y'know. One or the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 6th of April 2018 was 30 years ago?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/attor...-illegal-entry

Seems you life in the future...

If the families are not reunited from the Trump Concentration Camps within the next 10 days, Democrats should refuse unanimous consent on anything in the Senate until the Secretary of Homeland Security Resigns. Furthermore uniting Children with parents must be verified via audits from border states' Child Protection Services. ICE and the Trump Administration cannot be trusted.

If the Trump Concentration Camps are not shuttered by 9/30/2018, Democrats should refuse any budget or Continuing Resolution in the Senate, that keeps the government open, until the CR and 2019 Budget explicitly defunds and closes them.

Lastly as part of Negotiations for the 2020 budget, Democrats must begin the process of pushing for a bill that dissolves and defunds ICE. ICE is not the first government agency that's become corrupted due to a toxic internal culture, and it won't be the last. The best, most reliable solution is dissolution. Dissolve ICE, defund it, and then replace it with a new Agency,with new leadership and new workers.

This should be good. What's been going on for 30 years?

I know that you need to hit some sort of quota to maintain your edgelord isolationist ideology, but that last sentence of yours is literally in direct opposition to a core value of America.

If you really feel this way, America is not for you.

I find it interesting that the best defense you can come up with for this is a vague and incorrect claim to appeal to whataboutism.

Even if it was happening before it's still complete shit and disgusting now. You don't get a pass when you commit murder because someone else got away with it before you.
    Something which you assert is a core value.

I find no duty in the Constitution or in the Declaration of Independence requiring our government to spend blood and treasure for the well-being of anyone other than Americans.

I am loyal to my fellow American citizens. The rest of you might as well be so much dust.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    Yeah maybe I'm not a sociopath whose care of Humanity ends at arbitrary borders. But kudos for defending horrible treatment of people who aren't in your tribe.

I hope you realize, in your edgelordness, that the last sentence is quite literally the exact opposite of America's express supposed ideals.
    "Ideals" are subjective. The Constitution is not. There is no duty in the Constitution laid upon our government to spend tax dollars on the well-being of those who aren't American.

Lots of things about Trump bother me: the way he's in bed with the Religious Right ( I don't like organized religion), his opposition to Abortion rights, his opposition to legalizing marijuana, his hostility to to LGBTQ rights, etc

But on borders/foreign policy/trade, I mostly agree with him.
    Last edited by Realitytrembles; 2018-06-21 at 07:23 AM.
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson