Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    "The second trend is an increasing mortality rate among whites from 30 to 59 years old, in what are often deemed "deaths of despair" – deaths that are found to be from causes such as suicide, accidental drug overdose and alcohol."

White privilege.
    So, is this the white genocide I've been hearing about?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    So, is this the white genocide I've been hearing about?
    Yep white people are killing themselves off. Oh dear!

Looks like Japan is doing the same.

Ethnic people dindu nuffin wrong, except for leaving their countries to rot while they leech off other people's successes. I wonder how their ancestors would feel about them betraying their homelands.

I bet all the racist white people are crapping themselves. Scientists have already been saying this for decades that ultimately there won't be pure white or pure black etc left, it'll be a mix of everything - which as a none racist white guy, I'm totally fine with - if there is one thing hindering humanities evolution and ultimately pushing us out into the stars its the racial divides.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    I bet all the racist white people are crapping themselves. Scientists have already been saying this for decades that ultimately there won't be pure white or pure black etc left, it'll be a mix of everything - which as a none racist white guy, I'm totally fine with - if there is one thing hindering humanities evolution and ultimately pushing us out into the stars its the racial divides.
    Like that would happen in a day and even then somehow all racist people would suddenly start hating the other races.
    Delusions are powerful thing, same as denial.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Being a white male in that age group sucks. No one wants to hire you, we're basically blamed for everything wrong in the country, and if you're single, the dating field is just plain grim. If you're married, you're probably either on the way to a divorce or the marriage is already rocky - so you're mentally preparing to be financially raked over the coals and having your kids taken away from you. And there isn't anyone to talk to either, because the minute you start to talk about how bad your life sucks, people shout you down because you're a white male, therefore you are privileged and bulletproof and have no right to talk.

If you start looking at statistics like suicide, homelessness, depression, drug and alcohol abuse and every other imaginable down-and-out/negative stat in America, you'll start to notice a pattern in the demographics. But we're not allowed to talk about that, because white men are evil scum of the earth and the sooner we're all wiped out, the better, right?
    Does any one actually believe this hogwash? You can’t get a job? Mabye work on your skills or apply for a worse job. It might not be the job you want but there are always places looking to hire. Can’t get a date/marriage rocky? Mabye it’s because your to busy throwing your self a pitty party which isn’t very attractive, your wife isn’t going to suddenly become racist and leave you because your white.

People have ligitiment problems the ones you listed are not. You are not a victim because you are white just as blacks are not a victim because they are black.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we'll finally be able to get some decent chicken...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Ethnic people dindu nuffin wrong, except for leaving their countries to rot while they leech off other people's successes. I wonder how their ancestors would feel about them betraying their homelands.
    Your aware that white Americans betrayed there homeland right?

And here we have racism. Let us be clear that this whole "dindu nuffin is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Your aware that white Americans betrayed there homeland right?
    White immigrants committed genocide against the locals. See what horrors immigration leads to?

7+ Year Old Account
    White immigrants committed genocide against the locals. See what horrors immigration leads to?
    Not really no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I can't wait for the day when everyone is 10% of 10 different ethnicities so there's no more of this bullshit.
    haha. you underestimate how the human mind works.
    #boycottchina

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    And here we have racism. Let us be clear that this whole "dindu nuffin is racist.
    I think we should convene a youtube panel of two white guys to discuss whether this is racist or not with evidence culled from hours of other youtubers that you have to watch for grasping the supposed context.

15+ Year Old Account
    The racism is real in this thread.

If you as a white person get kids with a black person, your kids will become just as less white as they will become less black.

There is no "less white", just mixed kids.

I thought this was common knowledge?

10+ Year Old Account
    lol wtf does this even mean?

How did. . . . wtf? Are you mistyping something or are you actually racist in 2018? You sound like my late great granny.

How is this race topic thread still open? Arent they against forum rules?

Is it because its about white people?

Seems like there's some sort of double standard here

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    I thought this was common knowledge?
    It is. What is new is the rate of decrease which is much faster that what was formerly projected.

The new Census Bureau report indicates that the change may come faster than previously projected as it revealed that the white population is now dying faster than it's being replaced in 26 states – up from 17 just two years ago. The average Caucasian in the US is now 43.5 years old, Hispanic is 29.3 and Asian American is 28.7.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    How is this race topic thread still open? Arent they against forum rules?

Is it because its about white people?

Seems like there's some sort of double standard here
    I am not sure what is racist about this thread. Some people try to make it about race. However, the original article itself talked about data from the U.S. Census Bureau.

5+ Year Old Account
    I do not approve this. Beep boop.

Quote Originally Posted by Recruit Bot View Post
    I do not approve this. Beep boop.
    Nonsense, all you care about is whether or not America is becoming more chrome and how much longer until Judgement Day.