Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is one of those times where I think pushing a no lynch may be ideal. We aren’t going to find out anything unless people are dumb enough to say what universe they are in. Even then we don’t know how players are matched up. The only ones who have any idea about how they are matched are those that have been recruited (assuming anyone was). People coming out will only give them more of an advantage.

If there is no rhyme or reason to the matchups then this isn’t true but if that’s the case then a vote today won’t tell us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Vote Virothe

Call it a hunch.

/shrug

Do watcha want, but by saying shit like this all it does is point out that you must have attempted to recruit me and failed. So it means that if you are a recruiter you should be lynched to stop your team from having the ability to group up.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    /shrug

Do watcha want, but by saying shit like this all it does is point out that you must have attempted to recruit me and failed. So it means that if you are a recruiter you should be lynched to stop your team from having the ability to group up.
    Going to have to be a bit behind that.

My hesitation is that Virothe and Krayzy agree and I'm just a bit paranoid about maybe them having grouped up already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post

My hesitation is that Virothe and Krayzy agree and I'm just a bit paranoid about maybe them having grouped up already.
    If we were already grouped I’d love for people to out themselves. It doesn’t just help with recruiting but it would give us people to target at night. If we knew one of the stronger or more vocal players wasn’t on our team it would give us the perfect target for both of us to target and kill.

So us being in favor of rushing the day would be a bad play.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post

I mean at the very least it's something to talk about this game day, more than just blind rushing votes on people you really can't be sure of.

There's a number of things I want to discuss today. I just need an answer to my earlier question first.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    There's a number of things I want to discuss today. I just need an answer to my earlier question first.
    I think the answer is "who cares" and "Why does it matter" Knowing character isn't really going to give you anything and it seems more likely than anything that you've inadvertently given away more yourself than you've already gained.

Graem = not Zelda universe.

Dendrek = Prbly Recruiter

Sayo = Potential Zelda universe

There ya go, that's what we have out of today cause people keep playing this game like it's generic mafia and putting their feet in their mouths.

"Think before you act" might be the best advice to give this game.

@A-sayo

Which Zelda character are you?

You already hinted at being from that universe back on D1 so you might as well state it outright.
    I am Ganon. Last night I shielded myself and got attacked by 2 persons (Bowser and Marth). I can safely confirm Bowser is a heavy. The fact that you ask me first out of all the other that may have hinted their universe is surprising though.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Vote: A-sayo

I asked you because you were strongly hinting at being someone from the Zelda universe back on D1.

I was told that Ganon attacked me last night...so you clearly didn't shield yourself. >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally fuck yourself Robin. Also no one found me for team which makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: A-sayo

I asked you because you were strongly hinting at being someone from the Zelda universe back on D1.

I was told that Ganon attacked me last night...so you clearly didn't shield yourself. >_>
    Did you shield yourself, if ye taking damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Did you shield yourself, if ye taking damage?
    No, I was role blocked. I wasn't told who did that, though. So apparently we're just told who attacks us.

No, I was role blocked. I wasn't told who did that, though. So apparently we're just told who attacks us.
    How sad. You can see who attacked you but, for some awesome weird reason, you can't see who roleblocked you. That's really good for you since you don't have to throw a name that way.

- - - Updated - - -

That way of acting only make me think you're one of the attackers, meaning you're from the FE/Mario universe.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    That way of acting only make me think you're one of the attackers, meaning you're from the FE/Mario universe.
    I already hinted as to which universe I was from back on D1.

- - - Updated - - -

You'll need a master ball to catch me!
    Case in point.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Graeham what Pokemon are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @Graeham what Pokemon are you?
    I'm Lucario.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm Lucario.
    Willing to tell us your role?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Willing to tell us your role?
    Sure. Parrier.

My action failed due to the role block.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure. Parrier.

My action failed due to the role block.
    Guess I could see that Mon as a parrier...

10+ Year Old Account
    I may have started the day thinking a no lynch is the best play but now I want to lynch people that are not only claiming their universe but are also claiming their character and role. Why should we let you live? Why should we help your team? I say that knowing full well you could be on my team.